• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

OMG, OMG , O M G, what the fuck is that???:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Those silhouettes can't be Pokemon. They are a mere insult for every Pokemon fan.
When I first saw them I was like "OMG, that must be a delayed April Fool!"

I'm so outraged, I can't describe my feelings at the moment.:mad::mad::saiyan::saiyan::saiyan::saiyan:

So far Pokemon have always resembled real life animals at least to some extent, but those RIDICULOUS figures of fun are pure fantasy figures with no real-life equivalents at all.
I hate you producers for that mess, I HATE YOU. If from now on Pokemon should degenerate into something like Digimon or that kind of stuff, I'm no longer be a fan!!

I hate GEN V, I hate it already now!
Once something has reached its peak, it can only get worse. And I tell you that what we're witnessing is the decline of Pokemon.

I've always known that those guys are somewhat crazy (look at those Pokemon Sunday people, they can't be normal), but I didn't know that they were such damn jerk who apparently lost touch with reality completely.

I don't want these extremely childish, ridiculous cutie Pokemon.
I don't want this mess! I'm cursing you, you damn producers
I want my good old Pokemon back
Explain Voltorb, Ditto,Koffing?

That makes sense. It would keep in with the pattern of all the Grass starters being reptiles while also contributing a Grass Starter to the "flightless bird" thing they seem to have going on with Piplup and Torchic

And the fully evolved forms would be AMAZING.

I'm also hoping that the top one if a bunny-ish thing, and not a pig. We already had a pig with the little orb thing on it's tail.

Now you can leave. Being a cocky bastard that takes his opinion as fact is the worst thing you can ever do.

Hey, I made a sprite of my guess for the grass starter. It is based off of this idea:

rw195i.png

so yeah. i personally like the first thingy. the bird one just seems too basic and ordinary.

Please comment on it. The others are coming soon.

No, but for taking everything that comes from the producers as if it were the word of God himself.

OK OK guys, if you like talking about childish figures without feeling like little children yourselves, go ahead and speculate about the dumbest, cheapest thing that has ever come from the producers. fine with me!

OK let's wait until they're fully revealed. Fine with me!
But at least I'm intelligent enough to tell you already now that those will be the worst Pokemon ever produced.
And once they are fully revealed and you finally realize just how bad they are, I will just sit back, relax, and with a superior smile on my lips I'll say:
"I always told you" :p :p :p

I have a hard time imagining anything more ridiculous than Muk.

No, not flightless! I want my grass type to know Fly!

Well, maybe it's fully evolved form could learn fly?

*sigh* well back to speculating what the starters might be...
Looking at the picture from different angles, all three could be any of the 3 starter types.

Left-might be a bird with leaves on it's tail, a lizard with flames on it's tail, or a bipedal dolphin.

Middle-could be a fire bunny with tall ears, could be a water pig with the curly tail., might have leaves on it's head,

Right-a water type otter/beaver/platypus thing, a fire-type bear, might be a grass frog with big eyes.

No, but for taking everything that comes from the producers as if it were the word of God himself.

OK OK guys, if you like talking about childish figures without feeling like little children yourselves, go ahead and speculate about the dumbest, cheapest thing that has ever come from the producers. fine with me!

But at least I'm intelligent enough to tell you already now that those will be the worst Pokemon ever produced.
And once they are fully revealed and you finally realize just how bad they are, I will just sit back, relax, and with a superior smile on my lips I'll say:

Yeah probably not. When they get released and You realize how AWESOME they are, then everyone else on bulbagarden will
just sit back, relax, and with a superior smile on our lips we'll say:

Ever think that "beak" could be his other arm and that "leaf" could be his beaked head?

Here's what I think they'll look like. Crap I know, but best I could do xD

2br1tz.jpg

73gq4l.jpg

Hey, I made a sprite of my guess for the grass starter. It is based off of this idea:
picture.php

Please comment on it. The others are coming soon.
Your picture doesn't come out at the beginning but if you quote it you can see it. There fixed it for you. Anyway, that looks quite silly, but makes sense.

Mmkay.

So the middle one if its grass, the "Ears" could be leaves that could function as ears, and maybe that orb on its tail would somehow make Solarbeam mor powerful.

*sigh* well back to speculating what the starters might be...
Looking at the picture from different angles, all three could be any of the 3 starter types.

Left-might be a bird with leaves on it's tail, a lizard with flames on it's tail, or a bipedal dolphin.

Middle-could be a fire bunny with tall ears, could be a water pig with the curly tail., might have leaves on it's head,

Right-a water type otter/beaver/platypus thing, a fire-type bear, might be a grass frog with big eyes.

I'm really hoping that the left isn't a fire lizard with a flame on it's tail. We already have Charmander.

I'm far from exaggerating, those designs hit right on spot. But that's in my book.
Sorry for judging the silhouettes though, but it's all we got right now, and they strike me as a bit too weird looking. :sweat:

When's CoroCoro gonna be released/leaked?

Yeah probably not. When they get released and You realize how AWESOME they are, then everyone else on bulbagarden will

just sit back, relax, and with a superior smile on our lips we'll say:

Yeah, come on let's bet. I'd love to!

IslandWalker, I really really like that sprite. I would be very satisfied if that was what the grass starter looked like. I'm giddy to see your other sprites now. =]

No, you won't sit back and say that. You won't live that long. Because Gamefreak (Or God, as we call the company) will smite you for your ridiculous insolence. Yeah, that's what will happen.

Yeah, come on let's bet. I'd love to!

Nah, because if we bet, you'll say you hate them either way.

Back to starter discussion:

I really hope the one on the right is a fire lion or bear, that would look so cool.

Back
Top Bottom