• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia PokéMafia [VILLAGE WIN!] (GAME OVER) mods can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokéMafia [Night-5] (Send your PMs)

wait. no one post. Lotuspirate, badal screwed up on his first update. Let me tell him to correct it

edit: corrected. Keep posting, etc

Last edited:
Re: PokéMafia [Day-5] (Post your Lynches)

i was just saying i dont think he is justified to start a lynch based off a coin flip and now look how that turned out

if he didnt post a lynch vote and rather just called them out to post a reason why they shouldnt be lynched then we wouldnt have just lynched one of our own

First of all, it's still possible to lynch anyone without much justification...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ah, well now I should've checked here sooner... damn...
===
Well, obviously now that we "probably" clarified The Fake Psychic to be part of the village.... could Gastly Mama be part of the mafia? Although she seems least likely by some to be the final mafia member... if she's actually playing us and attempting to fool us into lynching our own village (like the Flamesazar example) this could be major damage.

Private Message: Mafia
Yesterday, 08:08 AM
Gastly's Mama said:
Hey, I have reason to believe that you're not Mafia or an independent force.

Basically I think Rocker was killed because of you but not by you.

I need to start talking to someone in this game, so you seem like a good place to start.

This could all just be a trust-trick attempt. Coincidentally she hasn't been "active" for most of the game until after every other mafia member has been removed. What if shes actually Victreebel? Like Shima, some of her scenarios seem quite surreal.

Also, I need to check if anybody else got a PM from her that had similar contet. If there are copies of my PM out there, Gastly Mama could be in higher suspicion.

One more thing I've gotta admit, I DO NOT HAVE A NIGHT ROLE, I WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ROCKER'S DEATH. Gastly Mama, you might be possibly attempting in a very indirect way to remove me? Seems like Vayre might be getting the effect.

Last edited:

Sorry, Shima, I didn't actually explain why I thought Rocker was killed because of Feng.

Rocker asked if Badal/Coolking had recieved his night time PM and then Feng said that not everyone has a night action. I believe that the person responsible for Rocker's death read this and decided to kill him for it, hoping to kill either the Village Cop or Doc (neither of which have been revealed so far)

The people remaining are: Flamesazer, Vayre, Shima, Feng, The Fake Psychic, Lotus Pirate and me.

That's seven people. If there is another Mafia, assuming it is three people, there are only two villagers left and if we successfully kill Victreebel then it's game over.

I think the original quota for number of players was 23, but we only actually started with fifteen.

I find Flamesazer's Diglett claim a little suspicious tbh. Role blocker is such an easy to claim role but we've had three already (Jynx, Jigglypuff and Lopunny) While it's entirely possible that Flamesazer is a fourth, I don't think it's that likely.

At the moment nothing has been done to sway me so my vote stands.
I don't think that that's a good reason to suspect him, because unless I missed it there was no post saying that nobody was vanilla. The other anti-innocent team is what I'm assuming now, should be looking for those kinds of slips anyway, I feel like it would've been noticed whether Feng had pointed it out or not. It could be an XMT out there, Mewtwo or something.

But it doesn't make sense to me for a mafia to use their kill on another mafia, especially one who was active and not likely to be lynched barring some damning evidence. But if it is another faction of mafia or XMT, then why no B mafia kill last night? It's got to be a vig of some sort, Scizor was the mafia's kill. That would explain the no kill, since I believe it usually takes until the next day to pass on to another member.

Diglett was a weird role on a whole, why would an innocent have a fake role PM? It does make it sound like there's a seer out there though, which is good.

Also, are there any trackers/watchers about? I would like to get in touch with one.

People, flamsazer was a wolf. He was an un allied nuetral with the win condition "you win if you are the last player alive." He was not on your side.

Coincidentally she hasn't been "active" for most of the game until after every other mafia member has been removed. What if shes actually Victreebel? Like Shima, some of her scenarios seem quite surreal.

THats because she just got subbed in for an inactive player. Check the last update, before she started posting, or her first post.

Well now that one of the host's kinda clarified on Gastly Mama a bit (in a way of defense), there is a little innocence.

Have we inspected Vayre yet?

Private Message: Mafia
Yesterday, 08:08 AM

This could all just be a trust-trick attempt. Coincidentally she hasn't been "active" for most of the game until after every other mafia member has been removed. What if shes actually Victreebel? Like Shima, some of her scenarios seem quite surreal.

To be fair, it's hard to trust you with any PMs since you've faked one I supposedly sent you.

Vayre is cool with me.

To be fair, it's hard to trust you with any PMs since you've faked one I supposedly sent you.

Vayre is cool with me.

I never faked anything?

ok well it looks like the coin flip actually paid off lucky it landed on the right side i guess

ill wait and see if anyone dies and then we can figure out who the last mafia is

Deadline Reached

It is a very cold night and it seems as though somethings wrong

You reach the town center and notice 2 Dead bodies

First one is of feng. It has some dark spots on it.
You see 3 pieces of paper:
Dear feng277394,

rattata01.jpg

You are rattata.

But not just any rattata. You are Joey's rattata. Or, at least, was Joey's rattata. But once you got so famous by your trainers constant calls, you ditched him and became a star. You aren't just any rattata, you are in the top percentage of rattata. You have the purplest skin, the sharpest claws, and the shinyest teeth. You are the best pokemon stuck with these wanna be's. But still, as a star, you want to make your fans more adoring, so you decided to join their attempt to vanquish the village of the mafia.

You may be the best rattata out there, but you still can't do much. Still, being a star you are an extremely idolized figure. Thus, your vote counts double during each day's lynch.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with the village, you win if the village eliminates all unfriendly threats.

and you also see:

Dear The Fake Psychic,

plusle.png

You are Plusle.

You are the fun loving team mate of any pokemon and twin of minun, who is Music Masato. You are always cheerful and love to help others. However, you aren't that strong. Due to this, you have no night action.

You could have a night action, however, should your twin die. This depends on how he/she dies, but it is in your best interest to contact them as soon as possible.

You are not yet in a powerful role, however the mafia factions still would like to kill you, through the daily lynches or through their night abilities. Good luck.

You are allied with the village, you win if the village eliminates all unfriendly threats.
Which changed to:

Dear the fake psychic,

Your role PM has changed to the following:

plusle.png

You are Plusle.

You were a nice guy, until your bro died. Now, you are annoyed at everything, paticularly at arceus for killing him, and the village, for letting it happen. Now, you choose to go on your own, with help from no one. You also are a hell of a lot stronger. And you plan to kill 'em all.

Every odd night, you may send Coolking503 and Badalcristiano a PM with the title Night [x], Murdering <user>. <user> will die, unless protected.

However, in the powerful role you are in, many evil factions, as well as the village, would like to dispose of you. They would like to get rid of you in the night, or during the day through lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity and good luck.

You are allied with yourself, you win if you are the last player alive.

It is now Day 6 you may post your lynches

Last edited:
Re: PokéMafia [Day-6] (Post your lynches)

so reading over these posts it seems like shima is claiming to trust vayre and i have not seen vayre saying anything lately so what is up with that

could it be that shima is the last mafia member trying to get vayre to feel trusted without him realising is it a ploy to avoid doubt about shimas true role

this is just one theory

the other possibility i can see is that gastly's mama is the last mafia

it is a possibility but i doubt that a mafia would talk with so much detail or maybe he is doing that to escape suspicion

vayre has not been posting much so i cant really analyse possibilities for him that alone makes him at least slightly suspicious

and then there is me and it isnt up to me to decide how suspicious i am its up to you guys i am doing what i can to show my interests are with the village

so that is my analysis of how suspicious everyone is i hope it helps

i wont lynch anyone yet until we can all agree

Last edited:

TFP, I really shouldnt post, but your sig goes perfectly with your post

Alright, I'm Ampharos. I can light up the lighthouse and make the night as if it was day, which I'll do tonight.

Everybody else has claimed to me except Lotuspirate. Let's lynch him, and even if we're wrong we'll be able to lynch Gastly's Mama or Vayre tonight and win. If anybody wants to counterclaim doctor to me, do it. Since the mafia seems to not have cover roles, I'm not too worried about fake claims.

Lynch lotuspirate

that doesnt sound like a doctor role to me

its also rather convenient that you are claiming to have that power now especially since we will lose if you in fact do not have that power

im willing to take the chance that it isnt just a coincidence and i hope you guys make the right decision by following me

lynch shima

nice try, it was well thought out

if you guys vayre and gastlys mama need my role pm to believe me just pm me i was hoping it wouldnt come to this

that doesnt sound like a doctor role to me

its also rather convenient that you are claiming to have that power now especially since we will lose if you in fact do not have that power

im willing to take the chance that it isnt just a coincidence and i hope you guys make the right decision by following me

lynch shima

nice try, it was well thought out

if you guys vayre and gastlys mama need my role pm to believe me just pm me i was hoping it wouldnt come to this
"Someone claimed doctor to me" doesn't sound like a doctor role? Why? Do you have an explanation for why the GM told me I was specifically protected by a doctor role and no doctor role has died since then?

We've still got another day until we're MYLO.

"Someone claimed doctor to me" doesn't sound like a doctor role? Why? Do you have an explanation for why the GM told me I was specifically protected by a doctor role and no doctor role has died since then?

We've still got another day until we're MYLO.

MYLO? What is that?

Mislynch and Lose. I have no idea why it's abbreviated MYLO.

my bad i got the impression you thought you were the doctor from your post

it sounds like the doctor protected you but that by no means indicates you are a village role

the fact that you couldnt see that i thought you were the doctor and tried to make it look like a false accusation rather than a misunderstanding strengthens my case i think

i dont know what mylo is but if i die and the mafia kills someone there will be two people left and i dont think we can win the lynch with one villager so i dont know what you are talking about we need to either not lynch or lynch right here

my bad i got the impression you thought you were the doctor from your post

it sounds like the doctor protected you but that by no means indicates you are a village role

the fact that you couldnt see that i thought you were the doctor and tried to make it look like a false accusation rather than a misunderstanding strengthens my case i think

i dont know what mylo is but if i die and the mafia kills someone there will be two people left and i dont think we can win the lynch with one villager so i dont know what you are talking about we need to either not lynch or lynch right here
You're awful flustered. I don't think anyone deserves to be lynched over you misunderstanding them. I was asking questions, dunno how else you expect to find mafia.

sorry i think i did overreact im just nervous because if i think if i get lynched we lose

then again if you are telling the truth you still will have a fifty-fifty chance of getting the right guy

also gastlys mama im very sorry but i realised i cant send pms it tells me i need at least fifteen posts ill get badalcristiano to send it when he arrives ok

i dont want to double post and since gastlys mama requested it and shima might not be the mafia and i cant pm i guess ill just post my role here for everyone to see

coolking503 said:
Dear lotuspirate,

drifblim.png

You are drifblim.

You are a uniquely typed hot air balloon. Though there may be other purple hot air balloons, none carry the ominous presence that you do. You are strong, strong enough to take humans for rides. Unfortunately, you are unable to control where you drift and instead go with the wind.

As you have the move Destiny Bond, you may send coolking503 and Badalcristiano a PM every night with the title Night [x], making destiny bond with <user>. If <user> kills you on that night you will surround them with a purple aura and they will die along with you.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

now i hope you can all see why i was hesitant to post in the thread

i guess im useless now but at least we have a better chance and i wont get lynched

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom