• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

General Pokémon: Black and White Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
um because even though the language isn't really japanease its so where near close to English and the kids wouldn't understand it at all

So in the Spanish dub it should be changed to Spanish? All for a 5 second shot of a book...

and also, it ain't Japanese Either, but i don't see Japanese Kids Complaining About It...

Mamepato didn't even appear in episode 3...
It has actually said 'pato' like, once, in the Hihidaruma episode, but it's voice is such that one could still easily pass it off as a typical pigeon noise anyway, especially if you're a kid and probably aren't aware it's ever been called anything other than 'Pidove'. Much like how Onix and Steelix could get away with yelling 'Iwar!' and 'Ganeil!' and still be considered them just making roaring sounds. So...yeah, it was an unecessary change, but then again, that's nothing new :p

It's a similar situation for Nyarmar, and I thought it was a hell of a lot easier to hear it directly say its name then it was ever for Haganeil.

1 more day till the premier of Pokemon black and White'

who is pumped

Tomorrow's the big day.

So what's everyone doing in preparation?

I'm not too excited really. True, I am glad to see BW be dubbed, but I am also dreading the incessant whining here and the fact that no one else knows the anime as well as I do, so I can't discuss it anywhere else.

I know this has been said several times but....I wanna hear Team Rocket!

I'm prepared for whining too.

Here's Something that just popped into my head: You know that Scene where team rocket is spying on Ash from the back?

What if they stared going through their usual stupid dialouge,
Then Jessie Says "Shh! We need to be serious now. No silly banter, ok?" Or something like that.

As soon as the two episodes ends I'm running back to this thread! i've got to see what people complain about. >D

What I'm mostly worried about is the intro. GOD PLEASE DON'T BE AS SUCKY AS D/P SEASON!

The DP rap was the worst opening of all time. That won't happen again.

Cant believe we are actually hours away from the premiere.

In case you missed the Announcement, please don't start a review thread during the premiere. This thread will be locked shortly before the episodes start and a review thread will opened right after it finishes up. Please go to the IRC chat if you wish to discuss the premiere as it airs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom