• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia III: GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill, guys, I'm working on Pt IV right as we speak:

Hellion has a score, and SC, that rating's just for you as Mijzelffan.

Yay, I have a score now! 8.5, that's actually pretty good! :D

Ratings, Pt IV:

--

Holo-Chan:

Holo-Chan, you are Rayne, the deaf spy.

image.php

You are incredibly good at inferences – you can pick up on almost anything. This got you hired as a spy by the moderators in their wars against the members. However, all those years of gunfire have left you deaf – you can't hear anything. So, once a night, you can PM me “Follow: [name]”, and you can follow that person that night and receive a copy of all their PMs. Unfortunately, due to your hearing, you can only hear every tenth word.

You are allied with Bulbagarden. You win if Bulbagarden wins, which happens by killing all the Site Owners.

Ojalá que uno de las palabras no está “el.”

-got yourself banned
-inactive

.5/10

Phoenicks:

Phoenicks, you are Evil Figment, the commuter.

image.php

As the moderator of the Real World forum, you have real world responsibilities. Among these responsibilities is the responsibility of work. So, every other night, you will commute to work, and therefore will not be present for the night. Therefore, any action that targets you during that night will not affect you.

You are allied with Bulbagarden. You win if Bulbagarden wins, which happens by killing all the Site Owners.

Odio trabajar.

+active
-tied the vote up one of the days
~otherwise, unremarkable

6.5/10

Challenge Accepted (Samurai):

Challenge Accepted, you are RexRacer, the agent.

image.php

You are in charge of the Bulbagarden Trade Center and you're on the editorial board of Bulbapedia. You're used to looking for things that shouldn't be there. And there's something that shouldn't be there – a spy. Your job is to find the spy. So every night, you can PM me: “Check: [name]”. I will tell you if they are a spy or not. Oh, and if you find the spy and get them lynched, you win personally and the game continues. But be careful, things are not always as they seem.[/SIZE]

SECRETO AGENTE HOMBRE

+active
+found his target night 1
-didn't pursue that target
~amusing death

5.5/10

Badal:

Badal, you are Marriland, the elusive one.

e794377390e350b7b6ffac684cabceed_3.jpg

You are the owner of Marriland Forums and its adjunct website. You are renowned for your prowess in Pokémon battles, and your site is the place to meet if you're into battling. As such, you know all the rules of battle, and therefore can circumvent them. If someone other than the cop targets you, their target will shift from you to someone else selected randomly. Not only this, but if the ratio of town to mafia ever exceeds 7:1, then you can PM me saying “Convert: [name]” and that person will switch sides.

You are allied with the Site Owners. You win if the [COLOR=“Red”]Site Owners[/COLOR] win, which happens by killing all the Bulbagardeners. Your fellow mafia members are: ghaskan, Coasting Wingull and Hellion.

The Mafia quicktopic is here: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/UV7WdgWvBGN

El guerrero que tiene mucha experience puede evitar ataques

-never posted
-uh, inactive

0/10

-CuboneKing-

-CuboneKing-, you are GrnMarvl14, the comic.

image.php

You loooove comics. So much that your username is a combination of Green (from the Green Hornet) and Marvel (of Marvel comics). Since you're so comical, you'd have to be pretty funny. So every day you make someone laugh (by saying haha, lol, lmao, or something similar), your vote will count for twice that day. However, the post has to be in response to one of your posts.

JA JA JA JA JA

-largely inactive
-never used his ability

.5/10

Last one should be done soon.

Ratings, Part V:

--

Iteru:

Iteru, you are Marriland, the elusive one.

e794377390e350b7b6ffac684cabceed_3.jpg

You are the owner of Marriland Forums and its adjunct website. You are renowned for your prowess in Pokémon battles, and your site is the place to meet if you're into battling. As such, you know all the rules of battle, and therefore can circumvent them. If someone other than the cop targets you, their target will shift from you to someone else selected randomly. Not only this, but if the ratio of town to mafia ever exceeds 7:1, then you can PM me saying “Convert: [name]” and that person will switch sides.

You are allied with the Site Owners. You win if the [COLOR=“Red”]Site Owners[/COLOR] win, which happens by killing all the Bulbagardeners. Your fellow mafia members are: ghaskan, Coasting Wingull and Hellion.

The Mafia quicktopic is here: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/UV7WdgWvBGN

El guerrero que tiene mucha experiencia puede evitar ataques

+Game winner
+active
~was suspected throughout the game for some reason
+overall, well played

7.5/10

Sourcandy:

Sourcandy, you are Rayne, the deaf spy.

image.php

You are incredibly good at inferences – you can pick up on almost anything. This got you hired as a spy by the moderators in their wars against the members. However, all those years of gunfire have left you deaf – you can't hear anything. So, once a night, you can PM me “Follow: [name]”, and you can follow that person that night and receive a copy of all their PMs. Unfortunately, due to your hearing, you can only hear every tenth word.

Ojalá que uno de las palabras no está “el.”

and

Sourcandy, you are Kasumi, the doctor.

image.php

As the second-in-command at Bulbagarden and the wife of the webmaster, you are quite concerned with the survival of your husband's website. You can do this by saving one member every night. To do this, you can save one person every night from being killed. To do this, PM me saying “Save: [name]”.

Eres la sola que puedes entender estos frases. jajaja

+active
+used her ability every night
~fell prey to the mafia leak

7/10

Ryuutakeshi:

Ryuutakeshi, you are Ryuutakeshi, the public speaker.

image.php

You post so prolifically, it's impressive. Last time I checked, it's usually about 45 posts per day. Because you post so freaking much, your votes will count twice – twice the number of posts, twice the number of votes.

No tengo una idea de que apostas en esta cantidad.

-said something that was unwise
~unlucky that the town wagoned
~lived for a very short amount of time

5/10

Mijzelffan:

Mijzelffan, you are Mozz, the spectator.

image.php

You love nothing more than watching things happen. You often interject your own ideas, but not as much as you love watching other people tear each other to bits. As such, you love prodding people until they're enraged. So every time you start a successful lynch, you become so excited that you are immune from half of the nightactions that would target you.

+active
+good as mafia and town
~came in late, not much to base the rating off of

7/10

Shiny Celebi 2.0

Shiny Celebi, you are $aturn¥oshi, the beloved.

image.php

As the mod of the Outside of the Box section of the forums, you facilitate the conversation, fun, and games of BMGf. This, combined with the fact that you are a genuinely nice guy, has led you to be one of the most loved moderators of BMGf. Because of this, you will survive the first time the town tries to lynch you.

Y te gusta los foros, también.

+active
+tried to regroup the town
+solid play
~never got to use her ability

7.5/10

Awards coming up. The categories:

Rookies:
Most Potential
Best Rookie

Everyone:
Honourable Mention
Mafia MVP
Town MVP

Last edited:
AWARDS:

Rookies:

Definition of a rookie for future reference in games: someone who has not finished a game of mafia on BMGf when they start playing in the game (even if they finish another game before the one being judged).

Most Potential

This player came in as an absolute noob, but over the course of the game, they grew exponentially, even helping to find a mafia in the town. The winner is:
Marcus Fenix/Grim Reaper/Challenge Accepted/Samurai

Best Rookie
This rookie barely qualifies as a rookie, but a rookie nonetheless. This user had not completed a single game before this one started, and yet this user was on top of their game from the moment they jumped in, helping the town immensely. The winner is:
Sourcandy

Now for the exciting awards
Everyone

Honourable Mention
This user was a boon for the town, using their ability to find and lynch the only mafia ever confirmed by the town as mafia before their death. This user's intuition also helped the town lynch several other mafia members. The winner is:
lizzxxk

Mafia MVP
This user probably helped the mafia more than anyone else -- this user was always scheming, formulating plans, and at one point, had helped to retrieve almost all of the roles of the town for the mafia to know. This user is:
Hellion

Town MVP
This user helped form the networks that plagued the mafia for most of the game. When this user died, the momentum of the game shifted from the town to the mafia. The winner:
Rayne

Winners (and Iteru): feel free to put your accomplishments in your signature.

And with that,

I'm hurristat, signing off.

Last edited:
Well sure sourcandy, between you and lizz, I was glad to have you guys as team mates when Hellion was turning Phoenicks and Umeko against me. You two were pivotal in throwing a wrench into mafia plans, probably more important than me.

I blame myself for not acting fast enough on my convictions otherwise we may have pulled through; I only had the information. I do think I called lizz the Dark horse at one point and sourcandy, I know you're a great player from what I've seen so far. lol I was already weary of you in Pheonick's game since you gave off this veteran's vibe.

And you already have my opinion lizz from early in the game, but I can tell that you certainly improved on the style of play you were looking for after I know how you were looking to change from the last few games.

It was awesome to work with both of you ^^ I feel lizz would deserve a score par or greater than mine since it was with her help and cooperation that I was able to regroup the innocents and take Hellion down.

I'll send Sacheen Littlefeather to accept the award on my behalf. :p

*Knows too much Oscars trivia...*

As much as I'm thrilled to get the award, I've always said it was a team effort. Ghaskan thought up of the weird posting style strategy that allowed her entry in the Town's QT and Iteru was more than willing to take risks like contacting Rayne and faking Skype convos and the such and we can't forget Mijzelffan, who actually contributed to us winning in the end. So yeah, we pretty much all played a part in the victory.

Hehe, I'm surprised I got such a score seeing as I really didn't do that much in the game compared to the other mafia players xD

I agree, it was a good team effort and I got to work with two members that I had not ran into much in mafia games before so I greatly enjoyed the experience!

Cairo: you won the game. that has to mean something, right?

Hellion: you all did, but you helped out a lot, and there's a fair chance you would've lost if you hadn't wormed your way into the town system

Rayne: you gave the town room to operate, probably more important than anything else you did for the town (thereby giving yourself and others (sourcandy + lizzxxk, among others) a chance to find mafia)

I wish you guys couldve stayed with me after Rayne died. I really wanted to keep our group going. I was all alone and am not surprised I died when I did.

Phoenicks: I really thought you were Mafia. The night I died you seemed overly eager for phase change like you knew something would happen or wanted something to happen. When I died, I thought that made my belief somewhat confirmed

ts really hard for me now to operate in a mafia game by myself now. I just am sad that I couldnt have done more. After I was confirmed innocent, now I wish I wasnt. I could do basically nothing except talk in the thread. Rayne was our leader, when he died, we were screwed, but I am we tried. I truly thought After Rayne's Death that I could keep the group going. I was kind of taken aback when I got no reply

Thanks for the nifty award :3
And Rayne, flattery will get you nowhere.
Or is it everywhere?

I'd like to say again that Hellion never really turned me against you, Rayne; I wasn't sure who to trust, and tied the vote that day to avoid losing either one of you (hurristat will remember that I sent a PM to both Hellion and Rayne saying that I agreed with each of them).

Otherwise, I was unremarkable this game; I was focused on my mafia at first, and distracted by other going-ons throughout. Congrats to all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom