• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starter Pokémon giveaway [giveaway over, please pick up your claims]

Re: Starter Pokémon giveaway

Ok sweet I am ready to trade now if you are. Would you like any berries with them?

I'll be there in a moment. I don't mind berries, any ones are fine :p

E: Dunno why it's cutting the connection...

Last edited:

Yeah that was wierd.

Regardless I did get Tepig and Oshawatt successfully.

So thanks a ton.

btw howd you make your avatar look like a scientist?

Yeah that was wierd.

Regardless I did get Tepig and Oshawatt successfully.

So thanks a ton.

btw howd you make your avatar look like a scientist?

Yeah, no problem. :)

You can change your trainer type by tapping on the Trainer Class thing on your Trainer Card. I think it says just Pokémon Trainer by default.

I started off with Snivy.
My FC is; 4470-0170-6824
Please may I have an Oshawott and a Tepig?
^^

I started off with Snivy.
My FC is; 4470-0170-6824
Please may I have an Oshawott and a Tepig?
^^
Sure. Assigned these to you:
* Tepig 6: Calm, ♂, Scatters things often.
* Oshawott 16: Lax, ♂, Good perseverance.

Can I Have Any Female Starter of Snivy Or Tepig? I have an Egg Move Dratini, Tynamo, or Audino.

I can I trade you for a Snivy & Oshawott? Is it possible for you to nickname them? If not I'm okay with that.

Edit: I chose Tepig as my starter, can I have a Snivy & a Oshawott? I would also like to request a nickname for them both; Ourovant (Snivy) & Koutus (Oshawott). My FC is: 3181 5352 7939.

Last edited:

I know, I realise. But what about Dratini?
Eh, I have a lot of spare ExtremeSpeed Dratini sitting in my SS so I don't know...

E: Though we were supposed to trade something anyway, so I have your FC registered. Okay then, I'm assigning the Snivy for a Dratini.

Can you trade tonight? :3
Sorry, I'm afraid it'll have to wait for tomorrow, it's getting rather late here so I should head to sleep really.

I can I trade you for a Snivy & Oshawott? Is it possible for you to nickname them? If not I'm okay with that.
Yeah, I can nickname them. You didn't read the first post fully, though, I'll assign the Pokémon to you once you try again correctly.

I'd love to give you a master ball for a Snivy and a Oshawott

My starter was Tepig,

My Diamond Friend code is 2579-3966-8448 (for your masterball)
My White friend code is 3653-9835-0575

Thanks a bunch

Last edited:

I'd love to give you a master ball for a Snivy and a Oshawott

My starter was Tepig,

My Diamond Friend code is 2579-3966-8448 (for your masterball)
My White friend code is 3653-9835-0575

Thanks a bunch

Sure. Eh, Master Ball? That sounds neat. Assigned these to you:
* Snivy 12: Lax, ♂, Scatters things often.
* Oshawott 8: Careful, ♂, Mischievous.

For the Gen IV trade, my FC is 1978 2611 9230.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom