• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starter Pokémon giveaway [giveaway over, please pick up your claims]

Re: Starter Pokémon giveaway

Sure, please read the first post and try again, then I'll assign the Pokémon for you.

I apologize, I read through things quickly while trying to hatch cryogonal

I started out with Snivy and would enjoy getting a Tepig or Oshawott of any gender or nature. My FC is 3611 0353 8854

okay i'll go wifi thanks!
I'm not able to trade right now, but I'll be here tomorrow. Just poke this thread or send me a VM when you see me online.

I apologize, I read through things quickly while trying to hatch cryogonal

I started out with Snivy and would enjoy getting a Tepig or Oshawott of any gender or nature. My FC is 3611 0353 8854
No problem. :p Assigned these to you:
* Tepig 12: Hasty, ♂, Mischievous.
* Oshawott 23: Relaxed, ♂, Strongly defiant.

Alright, thanks.

I've got more than just the cloning method down, as you will eventually see.

If you happen to run across a Female Snivy btw, I'd be happy to take that instead of Oshawott. ;)

Thanks.
Ah, that sounds great.
Eh, female Snivy? You've been assigned one already, it's female Tepig that I couldn't provide for now. :p

Just let me know when you're able to trade and i might slip you a hatched cryagonal

Ah, that sounds great.
Eh, female Snivy? You've been assigned one already, it's female Tepig that I couldn't provide for now. :p

That's what I meant Sephy. Five hours of sleep doesn't get you what it used to.

Thanks, and hopefully tomorrow. ;)

Just let me know when you're able to trade and i might slip you a hatched cryagonal
Oh, that sounds sweet :eek: I'm able to trade today whenever you're online.

That's what I meant Sephy. Five hours of sleep doesn't get you what it used to.

Thanks, and hopefully tomorrow. ;)
Haha :D Yeah, I'd believe we'll trade today.

an oshawott would be useful when can u trade

ill take oshawott 16
snivy 20

To both of you: please read the first post again.

oi sorry ^^;;
ill take whatever you can give

hey are you free to trade after 30 minutes i am eating dinner i'll vm you okay!

nvm i am going wifi will be waiting for u

Last edited by a moderator:

oi
my starter tepig
friend code: 5243-1407-9688
we good?

Greetings I have Pokemon White which I have beaten so I have access to White Forest I have an Abra and Rhyhorn for trade and I can get an Axew if you would perfer it. My FC is 1549-4591-6050.

My starter Pokemon was Snivy so could I get Tepig 27 Relaxed, ♂, Highly curious and Oshawatt 9 Docile, ♂, Proud of its power? Let me know if this works for you or not. I am online now if you are.

Dreyfus Xano

I have an axew and a shiny entei. Can I have a female snivy and a female oshawott?
Looking at the list, I don't have any female Oshawott left, but there's one Snivy left. You didn't read the first post fully though, so try again.

Greetings I have Pokemon White which I have beaten so I have access to White Forest I have an Abra and Rhyhorn for trade and I can get an Axew if you would perfer it. My FC is 1549-4591-6050.

My starter Pokemon was Snivy so could I get Tepig 27 Relaxed, ♂, Highly curious and Oshawatt 9 Docile, ♂, Proud of its power? Let me know if this works for you or not. I am online now if you are.

Dreyfus Xano
Abra and Rhyhorn would be great :p I've assigned those two for you now.

Ok sweet I am ready to trade now if you are. Would you like any berries with them?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom