• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starter Pokémon giveaway [giveaway over, please pick up your claims]

Re: Starter Pokémon giveaway

Is there anything in particular from White Forest you would like?

Is there anything in particular from White Forest you would like?
Not really, I've got a few from earlier trades but you should definitely have something there that I don't have yet.

I can I trade you for a Snivy & Oshawott? Is it possible for you to nickname them? If not I'm okay with that.

Edit: I chose Tepig as my starter, can I have a Snivy & a Oshawott? I would also like to request a nickname for them both; Ourovant (Snivy) & Koutus (Oshawott). My FC is: 3181 5352 7939.
Just noticed you had edited your post with this info. :p Assigned you these:
* Snivy 19: Naïve, ♂, Mischievous.
* Oshawott 5: Brave, ♂, Mischievous.

E: IMPORTANT: There is only one unclaimed Snivy left. In other words, the giveaway will end if that last Snivy is claimed.

I've caught: Happini, Magnemite, Bellsprout, Pidgey, Wurmple, Rhyhorn, and Ghastly. The last three are male, rest female.

I started with Oshawott and my FC is 2365-4903-0029

I've caught: Happini, Magnemite, Bellsprout, Pidgey, Wurmple, Rhyhorn, and Ghastly. The last three are male, rest female.

I started with Oshawott and my FC is 2365-4903-0029

Hmm... I think I'll pick Gastly and Magnemite. :p Assigned these for you:
* Snivy 23: Rash, ♂, Mischievous.
* Tepig 4: Bold, ♂, Mischievous.

I'll try re-connecting again, might fix this problem.

Edit: Perhaps we should both rejoin?

EditEdit: Thank-you! Sorry for the communication errors.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom