• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starter Pokémon giveaway [giveaway over, please pick up your claims]

Re: Starter Pokémon giveaway

Hello I started with Oshawott

FC is 2580 2394 5061

Oshawott was my starter and my FC is 0518-6592-0670. I don't care what the natures are. Thanks a lot man.

i've been having wifi issues but i'm getting on in a few minutes

Hello I started with Oshawott

FC is 2580 2394 5061
Assigned these to you:
* Snivy 1: Bashful, ♂, Impetuous and silly.
* Tepig 3: Bold, ♂, Highly curious.

Oshawott was my starter and my FC is 0518-6592-0670. I don't care what the natures are. Thanks a lot man.
No problem. Assigned these to you:
* Snivy 7: Docile, ♂, Scatters things often.
* Tepig 18: Modest, ♂, Mischievous.

i've been having wifi issues but i'm getting on in a few minutes
Yeah. I'll be waiting there.

Just told me the connection with the other person has been lost

edit: It told me you contacted me, but didnt give me any options or anything

Just told me the connection with the other person has been lost

edit: It told me you contacted me, but didnt give me any options or anything
Those were just common connection problem symptoms. It usually starts working eventually, like now.

Yay ok I'm coming
I'll be there soon, I need to go out to register your FC first.

Me too. I'm in

Yay for error! This happens sometimes. Sorry, I don't know why it does. Thanks for the offer though

Last edited by a moderator:

Me too. I'm in

Yay for error! This happens sometimes. Sorry, I don't know why it does. Thanks for the offer though

I've had problems with several people, you're not alone. I've got all other trades through eventually, though. So... do you want to try later?

(Also, edit your posts instead of doubleposting.)

I can't get it to work. The firewall for my wifi, even though it is off, doesn't allow me to communicate with a few people. Most of the time trades and battles go through, but with some people it just won't go.

I would like an Oshawott and a Tepig, please. I can offer an Axew. My fc is 3868-7358-0911.

i started with Oshawott
friend code is 5415 9347 1093

Sorry for disappearing again.

9 Hasty, ♀, Mischievous. Assigned to: MasterKenobi
14 Jolly, ♀, Mischievous. Assigned to: MasterKenobi

Do we still have a deal? I've got my cloning method all figured out for future reference. ;)

I'm game for a giveaway. I started out with Snivy. I have no preference with natures or genders.

I can't get it to work. The firewall for my wifi, even though it is off, doesn't allow me to communicate with a few people. Most of the time trades and battles go through, but with some people it just won't go.
:/ I'm ready to try again later, if you want to.

I would like an Oshawott and a Tepig, please. I can offer an Axew. My fc is 3868-7358-0911.
Sure. Assigning these to you:
* Tepig 29: Serious, ♂, Scatters things often.
* Oshawott 2: Adamant, ♂, Good perseverance.

i started with Oshawott
friend code is 5415 9347 1093
Yep, these'll be for you:
* Snivy 18: Naïve, ♂, Thoroughly cunning.
* Tepig 20: Naïve, ♂, Often dozes off.

i started oshawott
friend code 1248 7994 5122
You'll be getting these:
* Snivy 13: Lax, ♀, Capable of taking hits.
* Tepig 9: Docile, ♂, Very finicky.

Do we still have a deal? I've got my cloning method all figured out for future reference. ;)
Yeah, I'm not giving those two away to anyone else. I can't trade at the moment though. Great that you've got a cloning method now :p

I'm game for a giveaway. I started out with Snivy. I have no preference with natures or genders.
Sure, please read the first post and try again, then I'll assign the Pokémon for you.

Yeah, I'm not giving those two away to anyone else. I can't trade at the moment though. Great that you've got a cloning method now :p
Alright, thanks.

I've got more than just the cloning method down, as you will eventually see.

If you happen to run across a Female Snivy btw, I'd be happy to take that instead of Oshawott. ;)

Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom