• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW047 + BW048 - Battle Subway

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201109151900.html

It talks about sommelier Dent and how the Ghost Train is the Rocket's doing. There's an line at the top "And Nyasu is..." which is as much foreshadowing at the summery does about Nyasu's true intentions.

Aside from the Twerps/Rockets/Seger/Subway Twins, we have Mijumaru, Pokabu, Yannap and Zuruggu.

Tomioka is writing both episodes.

I imagine Meowth will re-join TR in this episode. Depending on what may go down here, they might kick up the TR/TP stuff again afterward.

A part from what I already said, I think that Meowth will be going back to the Team Rocket Duo like most of us predicted. This episode just got a lot more interesting. Especially with the subway twins, Team Rocket and Zager involved. I can't wait for the episodes

Sorry, I misread. Yonemura is doing the first episode while Tomioka writes the second. That certainly explains the Nyasu dragging off Dent scene. XD

This seems oddly Dent-centric for the summery of an ep that ends a mini-arc like this, though I'm not complaining as this looks to be awesome. XD Dent getting dragged off by Nyasu with his eyes on fire had me litterally hyped for these episodes but I'm actually glad we might get to see some different sides of Dent and Nyasu in these eps. I'm glad Yanappu is getting an appearance here. I've been dying for some kind of interactions between Dent's pokémon and Nyasu.

As for the Nyasu line, yes, as expected, this was all just a plot and Nyasu will betray the twerps for Team Rocket... but I hope the writers don't stop there. I'd like Nyasu to realize how much fun he had with the twerps and how much his nyagotiator thingamajing could actually make him a better person. and Dent needs to capture Nyasu

This seems oddly Dent-centric for the summery of an ep that ends a mini-arc like this,

They probably don't want to spoil what Nyasu is doing. You can't really summarize too much when you hide that.

Ugh, the fridge horror.
My heart is breaking at the thought of Dent's heartbroken face when/if he finds out Nyarth became friendly with them just to betray them... What a Trojan horse...

NYARTH, IF YOU HURT DENT I'M FOREVER SEXILING YOU ;________;

What terrifying conspiracy does Team Rocket hide upon the, "Ghost Train"? With the underground railway of Raimon City as a stage, the curtain opens on a never-before-seen Battle And Chase! And Nyarth is...
Arriving at Raimon City, the group heads to the Pokemon Centre by one of the city's landmarks, its underground railway.
Aboard the train, Dent, the Metro Sommelier, stares at the driver's seat in exhilaration. But, why does the train make an emergency stop. Thinking it strange, when looking out the window to see what happened, they soon see a never-before-seen train pass by on the neighbouring tracks...
The managers of Raimon City's underground railway, 'Subway Masters', the brothers, Nobori and Kudari, say that recently an unscheduled "Ghost Train" has appeared.
While wondering about the identity of the Ghost Train, the group arrive at the Pokemon Centre. Hearing that it is not a usual Pokemon Centre, but rather one offering a special service to heal the hearts, minds and bodies of Pokemon, Satoshi and friends immediately hand over all of their Pokemon!?

Gah, this makes it seem like Rockets' Fake Pokemon Centre plot done loads of times before. Also makes it sound like Nyarth has no role whatsoever except the slight mention.

Last edited:
I think it's just a tease about Nyasu's role. They don't want to give away he's tricking the twerps.

Ugh, the fridge horror.
My heart is breaking at the thought of Dent's heartbroken face when/if he finds out Nyarth became friendly with them just to betray them... What a Trojan horse...
Yeah, he'll cry about the betrayal just before he reveals himself to be a member of the Dark Trinity and teleports away.

Satoshi and friends immediately hand over all of their Pokemon!?
Preview, you shouldn't sound so surprised. I've stopped being surprised by this about 12 years ago.

Yeah, he'll cry about the betrayal just before he reveals himself to be a member of the Dark Trinity and teleports away.

"You may have been a bit suspicious about our dear friend Nysau. BUT DID YOU GUESS....?" Well, we can all dream.^^

I had a sneaking suspicion that Team Rocket were behind the Ghost Train. For all the speculation about them setting up bombs and committing acts of heinous terrorism, it appears that all they're really indulging in is a bit of Scooby Doo style villainy. :p

Meowth was obviously tricking the twerps and the writers were trying to hide that through the summaries.

Anyways, we are getting the same pokemon being used as usual. Tepig, Oshawott, Scraggy, and Pansage... Oh well.

I kinda want one of the starters to evolve. It's probably asking for too much, but I want Oshawott to evolve. Scraggy is being developed at a realistic pace though, unlike Axew.

Another side of Dento that has nothing to do with his goal, a pokemon sommelier, and one which doesn't progress his story any further. Oookay

Anyways, looks like a cool episode(s). I like Ingo and Emmet, although they're not my friends in the battle subway in game. And Cubchoo, inb4 capture.

Dento's being shoved down the viewers throats, you have two choices you can either choke or swallow :p

But, yeah great to see Ingo and Emmet, and Nyasu's showing his true colors.

Just because Cilan is being mentioned in the summaries and he's being a Metro Connoisseur, it doesn't mean that he is being shoved down the viewers throats. Just because he is contributing to an episode that doesn't involve him, like Brock hardly ever did. Plus he's expanding his Connoisseur goal to turn them into his other passions.

Whoa there, guys. Let's not start another Dent vs. Takeshi debate, shall we?

Let's all just revel that the twins and Dent will be together one the same frame .___________. <3

^ No!1! :mad:

I hope meowth doesn't go back to team rocket, though I'm pretty sure he will. It's a shame because he can get so much more development rather than being stuck being boring with Team Serious.

I kinda want one of the starters to evolve. It's probably asking for too much, but I want Oshawott to evolve. Scraggy is being developed at a realistic pace though, unlike Axew.

I never agreed with someone so much in my life. If Oshawott evolved maybe other Pokemon could get screentime since it wouldn't be cute anymore. Then we would focus more on Snivy, Scraggy and the bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom