• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW047 + BW048 - Battle Subway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still holding up to the possibility of Meowth being forced back to Team Rocket by their methods or by his own methods.

For the double episodes coming up, it looks to be a good rush hour of things. Wonder how many Pokemon they'll be attempted to catch in Nimbasa City, and will any of Elesa's Pokemon be tangled in as well?

I just hope that Team Rocket's plan doesn't just involve stealing Pokemon and has some deeper meaning behind it. Either way, it seems like an epic hour special.

Some summaries Haru-kaa from SPPF found. He said that some of them might be the same.

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/15/25029280.jpg
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/205/88102185.jpg
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3731/73228783.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5181/33512147.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4346/89484441.jpg

Arriving in Raimon City, the Pokemon Trainer Satoshi and friends ride upon the underground railway to reach a Pokemon Centre said to offer a special service which even heals Pokemon hearts. But when the train they ride on comes to an emergency halt, Satoshi and friends see outside the window a train never seen before pass by. Afterward, they hear from the Raimon City underground railway managers, the Subway Masters, Nobori and Kudari, that recently an unscheduled ghost train has been appearing. Afterward, when Satoshi arrives at the Pokemon Centre, in order to recieve the special service, he hands over all his Pokemon at hand......
Note: Part 1 only
Having arrived in Raimon City, while heading to the Pokemon Center, while riding upon the underground railway, the train Satoshi and friends are on suddenly comes to an emergency stop. Then Dent who is also a Metro Sommelier with an abundance of railway knowledge looks out the window, and sees a never-before-seen train pass by on the neighbouring tracks.

Not these eps.
Same as pic #1.
Same as pic #1, not these eps.

It seems that it was J/J who established the special Pokemon Center that is able to "heal pokemons's hearts." I assume that this is how they manage to acquire all of those Poke Balls, as well as Pikachu and Axew.

mayeb they mean heartbroken or hurting Pokemon. Sounds a little Plasma-ish to me, too.

This probably means nothing, but I'm watching Pokémon Smash right now and those guys disguised as TR said a TR motto and the background music (if I'm not mistaken) was the one from the first TR mottos in Unova. We also saw some images from the actual episodes and Meowth seemed happy to go to the Poké Center!

Pokemon Smash is showing some things.

- Cilan with a hat on in a talking bubble on screen talking about the small cart they'll be using in the episode.
- Cilan outside telling Ash and Iris that he's a Metro Connoisseur.
- Ingo on the phone.
- Other passengers on the train.
- Cilan's face on the window looking really happy about being on the train.
- Ash and co. at the Pokemon centre handing over their Pokemon and along with Pikachu, Axew and Meowth.
- Team Rocket are behind it and they take the Pokemon.
- Ash and co. and the subway masters running for something.
- Ingo has a Chandelure!
- Someone has an Eelektross, I think Ingo as well.
- Ash on the tracks I think and Pikachu screams out whilst trapped in that cage.

Last edited:
Dento is really cute in the first episode ;_; Love him sfm!

Ingo has a Chandelure! And it looks nice in the anime.

Someone has an Eelektross, I think Ingo has it.

No Smash Preview.

Just the same preview, anyway at least we know that Ingo has a Chandelure and I hope he battles Team Rocket with it. Using a Ghost Pokemon to stop a Ghost train.

Last edited:
eelektross is technically emmet's as far as i know :D SO EXCITED one of my fav gen 5 pokemon with one of my fav characters!!

Nice to see Chandelure and Eelektross debut in the anime. And I can't believe the entire Litwick line has already appeared in the anime!

It's good how they are using their Pokémon from the games!

Now... this is off-topic but... why did they show a scene from the English dub of the first movie?

Here's some caps.

BW047_ps1.jpg

BW047_ps2.jpg

BW047_ps3.jpg

BW047_ps4.jpg

BW047_ps5.jpg

BW047_ps6.jpg

BW047_ps7.jpg

BW047_ps8.jpg

BW047_ps9.jpg

BW047_ps10.jpg

BW047_ps11.jpg

My body is so ready for this ep ;______________;
Dent is so cute when he gets all fanboy and ugh ugh I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T
AND THE TWINS <3<3

Now... this is off-topic but... why did they show a scene from the English dub of the first movie?
To advertise the Psycho Drive Hail Blizzard.

Dent is knowledgeable about the underground railway!

The keyword is 'underground railway'.

Studying the underground railway.

Pokemon resting at the Pokemon Center!

Team Rocket stealing Monster Balls!

Monster Ball Wars! Subway Battle!

Chase Team Rocket in a Railcar!

Can Pikachu and friends be saved!?

One-Hour Special! Full Speed! Battle Subway!!

Last edited:
This probably means nothing, but I'm watching Pokémon Smash right now and those guys disguised as TR said a TR motto and the background music (if I'm not mistaken) was the one from the first TR mottos in Unova.

Indeed it was. Pleeeeeease let this mean they use that music again and that Musashi and Kojiro get to do the motto by themselves.

A few random thoughts:

• Smash needs to act out episodes more often.
  • Dent is too damn cute.
  • I'm glad the Pokemon Center is legit.
  • I'm curious how far into the episode the TRio reunites.
  • Subway Masters look awesome.
  • Glad to see Koromori is still alive. Shame Desumasu isn't in the episode too.

My body is so ready for this ep ;______________;
Dent is so cute when he gets all fanboy and ugh ugh I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T
AND THE TWINS <3<3

Dentgasm. Don't worry Aestivate... I had the same reaction XD

Dent looks hilarious in this ep, just so awesome. Metro hat = X3 Two debuts next week and the twins are in town!

Once again, thank you for the timely and gracious translations, @bluesun.

My life would be made if Dent goes all out to save Nyarth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom