• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally okay with 3D movies, since you're sitting in pretty much the same position the whole time. Plus, since no matter where you sit it's 3D, not as annoying to view.

3D movies used to scare me a lot when I was a kid, the way everything just popped out at you. :p I don't watch many 3D movies, but when I do I usually have to take a break in the middle because my head starts to hurt.

The seat from which you watch a movie in 3D matters though. If you're sitting at the sides, the frames might be seen split up rather than overlapping properly in for a scene. It happened the first time I saw a 3D movie. Maybe I put the 3D glasses on wrong.

I don't like 3D, simple as that. If I'm gonna play a game or watch a film, I want to relax and enjoy it without hurting my eyes or getting a headache.

I'm completely fine with watching things in 3D. While it's true I prefer watching films with no glasses, or anything that can harm my eyes, I'm not averse to spending a little extra money on seeing things in 3D.

I don't like watching things in 3D but I will if there isn't a 2D version.

Yeah I don't like 3D movies. Wearing the glasses is annoying and they always cost extra. Then they expect you to return them after the movie. Fuck that, I paid like $3 extra for these glasses, if I return them that's like pure profit for the theater. The glasses probably cost like less than $1 each to manufacture anyway.

Everything also depends on which movie it is. Avatar was drop-dead gorgeous with 3D. When the most recent Narnia movie came out in theaters, I watched it in both 3D and normal. There weren't any special effects specifically for the 3D, although it looked even more realistic than I would have expected. There are a bunch of movies that translate horribly though, so...

Avatar as in Blue people, air bender, or something else I don't know about?

We need some sort of focus program to make our incremental posts here awesome ones.

chump_steamroller.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom