• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't eat it a lot either. It's kind of a pain to make because it makes the stove top all messy. When I do eat bacon it's usually on something that I ordered from Wendy's.

I usually have bacon on subs or pizza. Regular bacon is a rarity for me but I do like turkey bacon.

Why the actual fuck cam I set gen VI as my favorite generation? Did I somehow miss 9 months or something?

Anyways, what's up? Back from a ski-trip this week. Was fantastic skiing conditions, especially the last day.

Why the actual fuck cam I set gen VI as my favorite generation? Did I somehow miss 9 months or something?

The ability to select your favorite gen was just added this weekend. They probably made it like that so they don't have to change it later (that's what I would do).

Anyways, what's up? Back from a ski-trip this week. Was fantastic skiing conditions, especially the last day.

That's super. Does everyone ski there? Did you ever ski to school or back? Is the darkness super depressing?

The ability to select your favorite gen was just added this weekend. They probably made it like that so they don't have to change it later (that's what I would do).

Laziness. Always a winner.

That's super. Does everyone ski there? Did you ever ski to school or back? Is the darkness super depressing?

Most people, though the amount varies wildly. Of course, a trip with students gets quickly filled with alcohol, especially if you cross the border to Sweden, where prices are much lower than over here. That means some people weren't exactly much in the slopes, but in bed.

As for skiing to school and back, not really. It's not snow here at the moment, so it would be pretty hard. I also live 3-5 minutes from school, and most of that is uphill, so it would be waste of time to ski to school. Add that to the fact that I don't have cross country skis here (only at home).

The darkness ... you get used to it. Besides, the days are (very) slowly getting brighter, and the worst is past anyways. Considering that I live over 500 km from the polar circle, I really can't complain much, at least we have some daylight...

How is that being vegetarian?

I should try it, I mean I am ona tight fitness diet anyway

Well, I've never really known anything else, so it's pretty manageable. ^^; My entire family is vegetarian.

I say that if we reach 30,000 on this thread then Shadows should try some chocolate covered bacon.

I'm down. In fact, why wait for 30,000 posts?

I've been vegetarian my entire life. Not happening even if we wait for 30,000, I'm afraid. :p
I've been vegetarian all my life, too ^-^. A while ago I became vegan. Don't do it! Just have chocolate covered Smart Bacon!
How is that being vegetarian?

I should try it, I mean I am ona tight fitness diet anyway
It's great if you have the right vegetarian food. I know from going vegan that after a little while, things that aren't vegetarian will probably cease to appeal to you. Vegans and vegetarians have healthier hearts and faster metabolisms on average. It also is much better for the environment and other people. Meat and dairy take a tremendous amount of energy to produce. With the grain used to feed livestock, 5 times the number of people could be fed instead of starving to death.

Considering 90% of my favorite foods have meat in them, I don't think I could do it.

Well, I've never really known anything else, so it's pretty manageable. ^^; My entire family is vegetarian.

Shew. You're missing out. Once you have some of that good stuff, it'd be hard to not eat it anymore.

Evolutionary Psychiatry: You're a Vegetarian. Have You Lost Your Mind?

Apparently being a vegetarian makes you more depressed.

...That's actually really interesting. XD considering my parents are seriously thinking of getting me diagnosed to see if I have depression

I've never actually had the urge to see what it tastes like. Every single member of my family that I know is vegetarian. Including cousins, grandparents, cousins' children, you name it. XD

Shew. You're missing out. Once you have some of that good stuff, it'd be hard to not eat it anymore.

Evolutionary Psychiatry: You're a Vegetarian. Have You Lost Your Mind?

Apparently being a vegetarian makes you more depressed.
Complete bull crap. Missing out on a failing heart and slow metabolism. Vegetarians feel better than people who constantly gorge themselves with fast food! People who've never eaten meat don't miss out on anything because they've developed a taste for the alternatives, and their body would reject it. Oh how bad it makes me feel to know I'm not eating carcasses and using up energy that could be used to grow enough grain to myself as well as people who are starving.
Vegetarians are depressed because they're the only ones who understand the cruelty going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom