• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

If anyone's on the fence about this, why don't we lynch one of them? (although that would probably happen anyway, just saying) That would pretty much prove the others to be mafia as well, wouldn't it?

If anyone's on the fence about this, why don't we lynch one of them? (although that would probably happen anyway, just saying) That would pretty much prove the others to be mafia as well, wouldn't it?

Exactly. If we lynch, say, Gotpika, and he flipped mafia, that would pretty much assure us completely of whether or not this is the truth.

Where? Out in the open? I guess I might as well.

I'm a 2x Lie detector.
@Fushimi;I have no objection, but I don't see how it assures anyone to be mafia. What will you do if they turn up town?

I'm not going to admit to anything. What I know is this, that if Buoy was telling the truth, he'd be playing against his win condition and be kicked out of the game. C'mon guys. This is how Zima acted in Make A Mafia. She faked the whole thing just to get lynched as a fool.

EDIT: Oh and if I was scum I'd have faked who the others are. QT posts are easy to fake. I mean, I could have easily faked all of this.

I have no objection, but I don't see how it assures anyone to be mafia. What will you do if they turn up town?

It would show if that whole thing would be real or not, and you are all mafia. If one turns up town? Then I guess it would all just be some big ploy. Your behavior is seeming really wary of all this.

This is all so beautiful. Bwee, you deserve a cookie. Thank you for making our job easier.

Do you all know how easy it can be to call out a few other players so others think they are mafia? I don't think you do.

I'm not going to admit to anything. What I know is this, that if Buoy was telling the truth, he'd be playing against his win condition and be kicked out of the game. C'mon guys. This is how Zima acted in Make A Mafia. She faked the whole thing just to get lynched as a fool.

EDIT: Oh and if I was scum I'd have faked who the others are. QT posts are easy to fake. I mean, I could have easily faked all of this.

I'm town, not mafia -- not mafia yet, at least, so this is not playing against my wincon, which you know is true.

as to your edit:
[17:31:28]
[17:31:34]
[17:31:55]
[17:32:03]
[17:32:15]

you must be an excellent liar to fake such good qt posts in such a short frame of time

I'm not going to stop talking. Did anyone see my claim? I'm telling the truth, I can use it at any point in the game. Whether it be day or night, I can.

I'm not going to stop talking. Did anyone see my claim? I'm telling the truth, I can use it at any point in the game. Whether it be day or night, I can.

then check my post. see if i am lying.

btw ive claimed a lie detector variant before as mafia; it's really not hard to fake :>

Please tell us what your claim is again, Momo-kun.

EDIT: Never mind.

/ninja'd

If it's so not hard to fake, then why will I bother?

I'm town, not mafia -- not mafia yet, at least, so this is not playing against my wincon, which you know is true.

as to your edit:
[17:31:28]
[17:31:34]
[17:31:55]
[17:32:03]
[17:32:15]

you must be an excellent liar to fake such good qt posts in such a short frame of time

Who's to say I didn't fake them beforehand and this is all just a trick? Who's to say you didn't fake it?

Ask @Fushimi; @FinalArcadia; @Akuraito; @Momoka;

Of my faking capabilities.

Just yesterday I faked a conversation between me and somebody else. I could easily be scum faking it all just so I would be lynched, turn up Mafia, and have the others be turned into lynch targets. I'm that clever.

You'd still technically be playing against it, or would foolishly be.

Human, if you're town, why would you want to fake a conversation...?

Human is right, he can actually fake conversations and make them believable. However, I am aiming to believe this since this seems too elaborate, and Momoka's behavior is seeming way too nervous about all of this. As I said, I think it's just best to lynch one of them tomorrow to see.

I think we should lynch HumanDawn because he's the secret voter, and it will make everything else easier.

Human, if you're town, why would you want to fake a conversation...?

I didn't admit to faking it. I could have easily faked it, yes. For example:

[19:30:40] Human: Everything is going according to plan XD
[19:30:51] Buoy: yes it is human
[19:31:07] Buoy: i mean like
[19:31:27] Buoy: if i was about to be converted i'd need to be a total dumbass to just out myself like that
[19:31:40] Human: LOL and Zima is just believing it XD

Momoka's behavior is seeming way too nervous about all of this. As I said, I think it's just best to lynch one of them tomorrow to see.

Why would I not be nervous? I'm being accused of mafia, like it's not mistake. I'm going to be lynched later at this rate, since you're all so sure. I have no reason to not be nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom