• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

So, a question for @HumanDawn;, @Yata;, @Gotpika;, and @Momoka;, if the four of you are all not Mafia, then which four players would you more than likely accuse?

I'm not convinced of Buoy just yet, but I don't have anything to work with if the four of you can't help me find a reasonable trail to follow.

Buoy.

I mean, who the hell would just outs some Mafia team when they think they'll be converted?

Because they're still town at least until the end of the night. This has been explained already.

So, a question for @HumanDawn;, @Yata;, @Gotpika;, and @Momoka;, if the four of you are all not Mafia, then which four players would you more than likely accuse?

I'm not convinced of Buoy just yet, but I don't have anything to work with if the four of you can't help me find a reasonable trail to follow.

Buoy.

I mean, who the hell would just outs some Mafia team when they think they'll be converted?

Just Buoy? If I were still Town I would do what I could to meet my win requirement. Whether or not he'll be converted tonight isn't the question, it's who would you accuse of being Mafia if it isn't one of you four? Could you please give us your opinion on the other three players accused?

I need more from you if I'm to believe you. Fake or not, Buoy has a very convincing claim.

Buoy.

Just Buoy? If I were still Town I would do what I could to meet my win requirement. Whether or not he'll be converted tonight isn't the question, it's who would you accuse of being Mafia if it isn't one of you four? Could you please give us your opinion on the other three players accused?

I need more from you if I'm to believe you. Fake or not, Buoy has a very convincing claim.

True, but then who's to say that he's not Mafia and faked all of this and blamed me and the other 3 to get some mislynches to win? I said it already, Buoy. I don't have anything on Gotpika, Nexus is incredibly easy to fakeclaim, yet has rarely been used, and so is Lie Detector, but its validity can be tested in some way.

Buoy's claim is "convincing" because he brought it up first. There is no evidence that what he posted is true at all.

Buoy.

True, but then who's to say that he's not Mafia and faked all of this and blamed me and the other 3 to get some mislynches to win? I said it already, Buoy. I don't have anything on Gotpika, Nexus is incredibly easy to fakeclaim, yet has rarely been used, and so is Lie Detector, but its validity can be tested in some way.

Buoy's claim is "convincing" because he brought it up first. There is no evidence that what he posted is true at all.

You're right. Who's to say? That's why I'm asking you. Frankly I'm not convinced of any of it either but it's not easy to refute. But on the same token there's no evidence that what he posted is false in any way.

What do you say to lynching @Gotpika;, @Yata;, or @Momoka; tomorrow to test the theory? Or, alternatively, if we're to lynch one of you four tomorrow who should we lynch and why? Human, if you're Town, then you have nothing left to lose. Help me help you.

Last edited:

Buoy.

You're right. Who's to say? That's why I'm asking you. Frankly I'm not convinced of any of it either but it's not easy to refute. But on the same token there's no evidence that was he posted is false in any way.

What do you say to lynching @Gotpika;, @Yata;, or @Momoka; tomorrow to test the theory? Or, alternatively, if we're to lynch one of you four tomorrow who should we lynch and why? Human, if you're Town, then you have nothing left to lose. Help me help you.

Why should I lynch them to test Buoy's claim? If I think he's scum, why are you telling me to help lynch them? Something to note is how if I was really scum and said this confession to Buoy, I'd have already been modkilled. Confessing Mafia to a Townie(even if they're to be converted) means INSTANT MODKILL. Also, those QTs messages are (US), not Europe, where I live. So who faked them is from the US.

Buoy.

You're right. Who's to say? That's why I'm asking you. Frankly I'm not convinced of any of it either but it's not easy to refute. But on the same token there's no evidence that was he posted is false in any way.

Why should I lynch them to test Buoy's claim? If I think he's scum, why are you telling me to help lynch them? Something to note is how if I was really scum and said this confession to Buoy, I'd have already been modkilled. Confessing Mafia to a Townie(even if they're to be converted) means INSTANT MODKILL. Also, those QTs messages are (US), not Europe, where I live. So who faked them is from the US.

Because frankly I don't think you have a lot of room to negotiate. You're on the chopping block whether you like it or not.

I need something more to believe you.

@Momoka; When do you get the results of you lie detector test

I would get it as soon as FA has the result.

So it's instant? No need for a phase change?

Buoy.

Because frankly I don't think you have a lot of room to negotiate. You're on the chopping block whether you like it or not.

I need something more to believe you.

So you're just going to believe Buoy like that when I gave 2 solid reasons that make what Buoy said fake that you haven't countered at all?

So you're just going to believe Buoy like that when I gave 2 solid reasons that make what Buoy said fake that you haven't countered at all?

I don't believe either of you enough to side. But I wanted to ask you questions to give you a chance to share, and I think you did, adequately so. Until tomorrow I can't vote as it is, so it's not like I could pick a side just yet.

@Momoka; When do you get the results of you lie detector test

I would get it as soon as FA has the result.

So it's instant? No need for a phase change?

No, it's instant. No need for a phase change.

Momoka, would you mind providing a detailed explanation of your role and findings?

I haven't used it... except now I am, with Midori's claim.

Alright, the result for that was "Lie". So that must mean she isn't the JOAT. If it was the truth, it would have come back as "truth" but it said "lie".

i really am going to explode like why cant you just accept what i've posted at face value until it's proven wrong by means of a lynch

I haven't used it... except now I am, with Midori's claim.

Alright, the result for that was "Lie". So that must mean she isn't the JOAT. If it was the truth, it would have come back as "truth" but it said "lie".

Why wouldn't you have used such a role before?

On the JOAT claim.

And also, it's only a 2x. So I really wanted to wait and use it.

Ah, understandable.

At this point in time I'm going to have to wait until the end of this phase to make another move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom