• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

On the JOAT claim.

And also, it's only a 2x. So I really wanted to wait and use it.

Let me rephrase that, just on the part of me saying I'm a JOAT or the whole statement in which I listed what my JOAT things are

Just the "I'm the JOAT" since that was pretty much all I needed to know.

sort of convenient how she gets a "lie" result on somebody who's supposed to be town by my evidence :>

The lie was from a claim. A claim that could have easily been faked to see what result I would get.

On the JOAT claim.

Let me rephrase that, just on the part of me saying I'm a JOAT or the whole statement in which I listed what my JOAT things are

sort of convenient how she gets a "lie" result on somebody who's supposed to be town by my evidence :>

Congrats Momoka on digging your grave. I'm an actual JOAT so congrats.

It is convenient Buoy.

On the JOAT claim.

Congrats Momoka on digging your grave. I'm an actual JOAT so congrats.

It is convenient Buoy.

Is that so? Why would you claim that of all the things? Just claiming a power role so suddenly like that seems off to me.

@Momoka If you want to prove your lie detector claim feel free to give us a screen cap.

Why do you think I know how to fake them?

I won't nightkill you because I'm innocent!

You faked a PM in the Smash Bros Mafia

Then why did you lie about being a lie detector?

No, that was Dark Blueberry. Not me.

I didn't. That's why I'm confused.

Wow you're lying through your teeth here. In the SSB mafia you claimed cop to save yourself, and when we asked for proof after bothering you about it for a while, you gave us a screenshot that GM confirmed as fake. Do I need to dig it up for your memory?

You must be lying because your check was wrong.

Wow you're lying through your teeth here. In the SSB mafia you claimed cop to save yourself, and when we asked for proof after bothering you about it for a while, you gave us a screenshot that GM confirmed as fake. Do I need to dig it up for your memory?

You misunderstood me, I meant SHE made that for me. I didn't make it.

Not that I can tell, since it came back as "Lie".

You misunderstood me, I meant SHE made that for me. I didn't make it.

Not that I can tell, since it came back as "Lie".

Should have made that clearer.

Exactly why we know you're lying. You said you checked the "I am a JOAT" which I am, and it came back lie. If you were a real lie detector then it would have come back as truth

What makes you think I can trust you? All I can go off is what I got, so you just saying that doesn't help me at all.

What makes you think I can trust you? All I can go off is what I got, so you just saying that doesn't help me at all.

I'm saying you just proved you were lying to the only ones that were willing to not follow Buoy's word without more proof

Unfortunately without proof of your JOAT we can't tell if she's lying or not. You could just as easily be lying.

It's like Beck says, I have no clue if you're telling the truth about your claim along with anyone else.

The print screen button is on your keyboard if you ever want to show who's telling the truth.

I don't see anything against screenshots, but I think I'll ask the host about it since I know she disabled them in her last game. If it's okay, I'll show it.

It's not prohibited in the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom