• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 4/13 - Endgame: Agents of Derse win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/10/13 - ACT 2: Savior of the Dreaming Dead.

You claimed that you had doctor protection from a JOAT - something I still don't believe - and weren't publicly searching for counterclaims. The idea of claiming to someone is that you trust that someone to keep quiet about it so that you don't get killed.

It's the Doctor. Why should I be afraid of getting killed? I've gotten claims of other roles I haven't outed, but I decided to out that I got the doctor role, because yeah, it's pretty much in every game, and I just wanted to be cautious by asking for counter claims.

*facepalm*

Not you, the Doctor could get killed!

Despite what Feli is saying, I'd be more worried about yourself, Humandawn. Yes, the mafia can use a bit of process of elimination to possibly narrow down who the doctor is (unless they have some tracking/PM spying/etc ability), but you, with a lot of people thinking you're town, and having some roleclaims, are a prime target for the mafia. Even if the doctor protects you, they could have roles to get around that.

Lying about the doctor roll isn't a thing people usually do, anyway. Since there's usually one doctor in every game (aside from backups), it's far too risky to claim. If the real doc counterclaims to the same person, you could be toast.

Why would the doctor even get killed? Their pms didn't leaked and its not like HumanDawn said who the doctor is.. unless mafia gets extremely lucky.

The doctor could very well still get bumped off because of this little stunt, though. "Hm, someone claimed doctor to HumanDawn? Let's go through the thread and use common glubbing sense to figure out who he's been in contact with and seems to trust him enough to claim to him."

Human, if you now have a JOAT and a doctor claim - do you know who the doctor protected? Because if it wasn't you, then the person they targeted just very might as well have been the mafia kill target.

FoS: HumanDawn

If you're town (still a pretty big "if"), you are being extremely reckless by expecting people to claim to you and then revealing those claims in public. You're not only endangering yourself, but also the people who claimed to you. You also have yet to provide proof of your protection from the JOAT (though looking back at the thread you initially said it was from the doctor), provide an answer to Froakie's question even though I saw you looking at the thread after she posted it, or respond to my invitation to contact me privately about your suspicions about me.

Uh-oh... I made the stupid mistake of claiming to him. Uhh... Doctor, I could seriously use some protection. ><

Uh-oh... I made the stupid mistake of claiming to him. Uhh... Doctor, I could seriously use some protection. ><

Right, because it should be you above anyone else why...? A doctor's not going to trust in some random person asking for protection, especially when the need for it could be easily faked. This just seems like you're trying to get the doctor away from protecting Human so that he'd be an easy kill (or even the doctor themselves!). Plus, when coupled with the other arguments against you... I'm fairly sure that you asking for protection is exactly for that purpose.

@Akuraito; And why, exactly, is it so damn important that Human be protected?

Zima didn't claim to me.

Why she lied baffles me, but I see it as a move scum would do.

I wouldn't mind lynching her in the Day Phase.

Zima didn't claim to me.

You are the one who's being a liar. Check your inbox. I know exactly how to prove that I sent you a PM yesterday without revealing the content of it. But you know what, since the mafia already knows what I am, it probably wouldn't hurt to take a regular screencap.

EDIT:

Screenshot2013-03-12at60137AM_zps4e031aed.png

Screenshot2013-03-12at60236AM_zps433c5edb.png

Screenshot2013-03-12at60306AM_zps83bb508b.png

Screenshot2013-03-12at60321AM_zps76c7baa5.png

Last edited:

Zima didn't claim to me.

You are the one who's being a liar. Check your inbox. I know exactly how to prove that I sent you a PM yesterday without revealing the content of it. But you know what, since the mafia already knows what I am, it probably wouldn't hurt to take a regular screencap.

110660-glowing-green-neon-icon-alphanumeric-equal-sign.png

site_logo.png

jeremy-kyle-reaction-gif.gif

@Akuraito; And why, exactly, is it so damn important that Human be protected?

And why are you assuming that it's Human that I want to be protected? I was saying that it's scummy how Zima seems so desperate to get doctor protection without good reason.

And just saying, I don't understand why Human would lie about not getting Zima's claim when it was so easily proven that he was lying?? But whatever, the screenshots look genuine to me. i've gotten away with fakeclaiming backup cop before though so idk how trusted Zima should be on that;; but i mean if human flips mafia, then she must be town?? w/e, ignore this (someone's probably seen it already, so no reason to remove it)

[video=youtube;yeIEkiIjw5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeIEkiIjw5c[/video]

Zima didn't claim to me.

EDIT:

Screenshot2013-03-12at60137AM_zps4e031aed.png

Screenshot2013-03-12at60236AM_zps433c5edb.png

Screenshot2013-03-12at60306AM_zps83bb508b.png

Screenshot2013-03-12at60321AM_zps76c7baa5.png

neYF8XH.png

Hee hee. Hoo hoo. The Aimless Renegade knew exactly which laws were being broken.

AAYqfoq.png

twinArmageddons said:
Zima,
01.gif

WwKr2.png

You are the AIMLESS RENEGADE. To you, the law is the VERY FABRIC OF OUR EXISTENCE, and transgressors ought to be HEAVILY PUNISHED. You are still a NEW MEMBER of the JUSTICE SYSTEM, making you a BACKUP INVESTIGATOR. If the INVESTIGATOR-IN-CHIEF is to die while executing his HONORABLE DUTIES, you are to take over his position.

Are you to inherit these powers, you may message your EXCELLENT HOSTS with the message: ‘Check: [user]”.

You are allied with the Players. You win when all of the Mafia are eliminated.

01110.gif

ORDER IN THE COURT. YOU WILL HAVE ORDER IN THIS COURTROOM. IF EVERYONE DOES NOT SETTLE DOWN YOU WILL CLEAR OUT THIS COURTROOM, YOU SWEAR TO GOD.

The punishment, as always, is death.

Zima, allied with the Players, has been modkilled.

Nightactions may be submitted to Phoenicks and I until 11 PM tonight, in 14.5 hours.

@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=54682" target="_blank">HumanDawn</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=39510" target="_blank">Froakie</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=2600" target="_blank">Parma</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=59348" target="_blank">Akuraito</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=56670" target="_blank">Neosquid</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=34264" target="_blank">ectoBiologist</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=53556" target="_blank">Zima</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=60395" target="_blank">Midorikawa</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=28122" target="_blank">Tailisu10</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=16494" target="_blank">adiosToreador</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=44934" target="_blank">Nepeta Leijon</a>;
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=24706" target="_blank">Mijzelffan</a>;

THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO REVIEW THE RULES.

Last edited:

And just saying, I don't understand why Human would lie about not getting Zima's claim when it was so easily proven that he was lying?? But whatever, the screenshots look genuine to me. i've gotten away with fakeclaiming backup cop before though so idk how trusted Zima should be on that;; but i mean if human flips mafia, then she must be town?? w/e, ignore this (someone's probably seen it already, so no reason to remove it)

I didn't lie.

I really didn't get her claim. She's(or should I say, "She was" now) on my Ignore List. I didn't know that you couldn't receive PMs from those on your Ignore List. I've removed her now and I still don't have the message.

Sucks she got modkilled. She could have just posted what she said instead of screenshotting it.

I didn't lie.

I really didn't get her claim. She's(or should I say, "She was" now) on my Ignore List. I didn't know that you couldn't receive PMs from those on your Ignore List. I've removed her now and I still don't have the message.

Sucks she got modkilled. She could have just posted what she said instead of screenshotting it.

I still had PMs from her from when before she was on mine, though (since she is now). While I guess that the ignore list thing is plausible, they still showed up for me, and I just needed to confirm that I wanted to see the message in my inbox, if that makes sense.

I didn't lie.

I still had PMs from her from when before she was on mine, though (since she is now). While I guess that the ignore list thing is plausible, they still showed up for me, and I just needed to confirm that I wanted to see the message in my inbox, if that makes sense.

I didn't have anywhere be requested to confirm that I wanted to see the message in my inbox.

Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/11/13 - INTERMISSION 2: A letter, lost.

Oh whaaaaat. That was super reckless. I cannot believe that just happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom