• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where should I search in the Friend Safari?

Last edited:
Else you will have to leave us. You don't deserve being around. /sarc

Hey, RM. A PC-involving chore is kinda taking my time for a while, sowwy :))
You're leaving the thread for an hour or so? You clearly don't deserve to be here anymore. Leave us.

Goodbye, my friends! I'll miss you :((
...while you're technically banished, we do a really bad job of enforcing it. I've been banished at least a dozen times, I suspect...

Lol @crystallineEntropy; you need to post here more.
I thought you guys already discussed the sin that is "effort" roughly a page ago.

Do you have a Sableye Friend Safari?

No. :/
That's depressing...I lack one too, actually. ._.

I love your Safari, Nick. :3 I caught my white Phantump and cyan Spiritomb there.

*gives effort*

Hi son!

... he still has no Sableye :(( But I can see why you like it, Zeems!

Give effort for this thread!
Buuuuutttt....

I love your Safari, Nick. :3 I caught my white Phantump and cyan Spiritomb there.
I caught Spiritomb there.
SPIRITOMB
YOUR SAFARI
4896420-203d204th-wall20animated20derp20duplicate20gif20nightmare-fuel20pinkamena20pinkamena-diane-pie20pinkie-pie20stare_zps02544772.gif

Yay! Tumpy tump Phantump!

I just found out that my friend wants to go into policing too! Yay!

Can't you just imagine me slamming you against my cop car? :p

Spiritomb chose you while Sableye didn't. If you want a shoulder to cry on, you can always pick me :))

Yeah, my son is Fabulous enough to capture the essence of randomness!

My son, a cop... can't end up good :)) /sarcasm

It's not like he can access his Safari anyway.

Self detonation will begin promptly.
Please consume gasoline during the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom