• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Coat isn't used much because it's very difficult to predict when your opponent will use a status move. With the exceptions of Prankster Sableye and hazard deployers like Ferrothorn.

Both of which I have in my team, so Magic Coat would definitely fuck my tactics.
But not as much as you might think, because it's learned mainly by Psychic types and I have my Misdreavus to slap those >:)

tumblr_mu3gxxIegb1ryf4iwo1_500.png

im dying

I wonder what the most liked post on the forum is?

I once had a dream that Regigigas was like a godzillian creature that destroyed all major cities.

Estoy llorando.

TPP released Prince Omelette the Togepi! He had so much to live for. ;_;

They're on Pryce.

This (Google Doc) is for those who want to know what happened and what they missed.

Before I left (over 2 hours ago), I wanted to say goodbye to this thread. But I couldn't, because evil Eznap's 4682fold spoiler made my app crash :/

I don't insult Enzapu

I just mentioned the fact that he's evil
Nothing big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom