• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

It's like pockets on girls pants are only the second knuckle deep. What's the point of wasting fabric putting a useless pocket in. You could fit MAYBE your chapstick in it but even then I'd be afraid of it falling out.

I've fit keys and phones and stuff safely into my pockets before, they just end up so cramped in that they're stabbing you in the leg all day. It's pointless.

hello i have pockets. pockets so big that i've managed to fit my wallet, phone, loose change, earphones, a three-generation Chinese family and medication.

Share those pockets, maglev. XD

I am able to keep little things in my pockets: my microfiber cloth for wiping glasses, bobby pins, and my cellphone.

Also, back pockets are an option. :D
Though, it might look weird to store stuff there.

I tie my hair up, so I'm able to put pens in it as I'm not able to put them behind an ear because I usually wear glasses.

Guy clothes are comfortable especially since men's button down shirts have their buttons on the right (women's have theirs on the left) and I'm right-handed, so it's more convenient to button them sometimes.

I love wearing a hoodie since it has a pocket in the front where I can store stuff.

hello i have pockets. pockets so big that i've managed to fit my wallet, phone, loose change, earphones, a three-generation Chinese family and medication.

good, you can follow me around and carry all my stuff for me :p

I find it feels really weird and I'm constantly afraid of someone trying to take whatever's in the pockets (though of course I would likely notice if they tried). I also have this really deep seated fear of absent mindedly sitting down and totally destroying whatever's in my back pocket... And I just dislike often having to take it out and put it back it every time I sit down/get up.

Last edited:

I find it feels really weird and I'm constantly afraid of someone trying to take whatever's in the pockets (though of course I would likely notice if they tried). I also have this really deep seated fear of absent mindedly sitting down and totally destroying whatever's in my back pocket... And I just dislike often having to take it out and put it back it every time I sit down/get up.
I have lost some pens due to that process.

Though, for me, I usually put things like folded up receipts or folded up napkins there.

I'm more paranoid with my cute rectangle of a clutch wallet since I'm afraid that someone might grab it from me since it's out there and exposed to the world due to my lack of purse. I'm more of a backpack person and a member of holding-my-mom's-purse club.

I hate sticking things in my back pocket it just feels really weird to me. I'm more of a backpack type person.

As a person who's worn both (shut up), men's pants are infinitely better. However, I have yet to wear a skirt or a dress, so I can't speak for those. Perhaps someday.

Speaking of dresses, I must get a dress with pockets!

My alternative method of wearing shorts with pockets underneath the dress might only work if one is wearing a short dress. A long dress not so much.

Even though it might not look good, I like wearing shorts under dresses.

It's been a long time since I've last worn a skirt.

Note to self: when you have to work with minors all day, bring a bottle of Advil with you.

I'm one of those guys who manages to cramp up even the so called infinite space in guy pants, do I imagine girl pants would be an absolute nightmare.

Speaking of dresses, I must get a dress with pockets!

My alternative method of wearing shorts with pockets underneath the dress might only work if one is wearing a short dress. A long dress not so much.

Even though it might not look good, I like wearing shorts under dresses.

Yes! Always. Even when I had to wear a school uniform with a skirt I and all the girls I knew wore shorts under it. Just as a general modesty thing with skirts and dresses I prefer to unless it's really hot and the extra layer would be uncomfortable, but pockets are a nice bonus.

Everybody has the legs for shorts bb don't let anybody else influence what you wear unless you're in a professional or necessarily respectful environment/are breaking laws by not wearing enough :p

Going clothes shopping is always a chore for me. Im one of those guys who are ultra skinny and have a hard time finding regular fitting clothing. Pants are especially tricky for me to buy. a running joke i have is that i need my clothes to be listed in Sheet Metal sizes because of my skinniness. Althought i cant really complain being skinny and having to look for more specialized clothing or clothing thats slightly too large

Back
Top Bottom