• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Also: Remakes of Diamond and Pearl. Judging by the past three times a generation has been remade, I've given up the possibility that the two will retain the plot elements of Platinum, but maybe they'll keep a few features such as the greater biodiversity, improved Poketch and having the Distortion World (IN 3-D) at the post-story.

And please, PLEASE do not postpone Sinnoh just to remake the remake of a remake of yet another remake that is the Kanto region. It's been featured in original core games twice, both of which have been remade for later generations; heck, the last remake of Kanto (a la HGSS poststory) is a newer game than the original Sinnoh games! Diamond and Pearl first, hardcore nostalgia fest later, please...

The best we can expect as far as Platinum elements in DP remakes I think would be the expanded Sinnoh Dex and the Distortion World featuring in a post game story arc. But I'm skeptical of even the latter, the Distortion World in the originals was probably difficult to program, remaking it in 3D would probably be a nightmare.

For almost twenty years now, the Pokémon series has followed the same formula of obtaining a starter Pokémon, travelling across a region to collect eight Gym Badges, thwarting a villainous team's plot, then challenging the Elite Four and becoming a Pokémon League Champion. I want to see that formula thrown out of the window and a new game built from the ground up. I don't want Generation VII to feel like every main series game I've played since Christmas 1999.

Yup, I agree. The formula is incredibly stale and in need of change. Those who share this opinion seem to be in the minority of wanting this, though... and I can't imagine Game Freak will do it either. Best we can do is hope.

Although I would like it to happen, I understand why GF never will do that. Being the champion, collecting the badges are the characteristics of the pokemon games. If it is to put everything in the trash, it's better to make a spinn off.

I think they could improve further the plot, making these formula have sense, not turning the storyline mechanical so to avoid giving the impression that we are playing the same game for the seventh time. Creating a incredible villain and a good plot that involves all this elements will help a lot.

Well, I definitely feel Gen 6 has left a lot of room for improvement in 7. Sure, in many ways it was working along the right lines, but Gen 7 could definitely go further with that, I think. So, where do we start?

1: Concerning new pokemon...

To be honest, there are already loads of pokemon. I fail to see why we need another 100 all at once. Gen 6 definitely had the right idea in working on quality over quantity - there weren't as many designs, but the only thing that really seemed to be missing was the swathes of bad and mediocre ones you normally get. Sure, some of them were not especially good, but still, it was a step in the right direction. Please stay in that direction.

Also, please no more cross-generational evolutions. Apart from perhaps a few baby pokemon (which still aren't really necessary), I can't think of any lines which still have somewhere worth going with a new evolution. Don't force what doesn't need doing. On this topic, I'm going to go out on a limb and say we have enough eeveelutions already. As much as I love them, we don't need yet more adding to this line that's been with us since Gen 1. There's no reason why you couldn't have another line with branching evolutions to get different types. Then they could cover a bunch of the types the eevees don't get. Maybe they should be... snakes? Yes, snakes are good. There's potential there, I think.

2: Be careful with megas!

From their reveal, GameFreak has been very keen to offload a lot of megas into the games. While some like mawile were definitely warranted, and others like ampharos are much appreciated, a great number of them just aren't appealing. A ton of them went to already OP pokemon, like scizor and the pseudo legendaries. Furthermore, a lot of them went to designs which were already at pretty much their peak - they had no room to try to become 'cooler' or anything like that, and I find a lot of megas resultingly look over the top and ugly.

General ranting aside, I think it's worth taking care with the route they take. Don't stop making megas, just make fewer of them as so to leave other potential candidates for the future. Plus, like with new pokemon, this means the designs will likely be better.

So there's a few pokemon I want to highlight as being the ones I personally don't want to ever get a mega under any conditions. They are, in no particular order:

-The eeveelutions. Seriously, I was just talking about these. As great as this line is, they've had their share of the spotlight, and I don't think they're mega material anyway. Their whole appeal comes from cuteness, style and simplicity, none of which are traits typically complemented by mega evolution. Attempts don't tend to go very well.

-Any more Pseudo-Legendaries (or haxorus). Giving megas to pokemon who are already OP is sort of like giving all the chocolates to the person who has already eaten the biggest slice of cake - it's unnecessary and over indulgent. There are other pokemon who need megas much more, and they're the ones who should be getting the attention. Also, most pseudos don't have anywhere left for their designs to go, the exception being dragonite, but who'd seriously make 'dragonitite' a thing?

-Zoroark. For once, not about its design, more about the concept. The whole idea of zoroark is to be stealthy and sneaky, and keep itself concealed. Megas are none of these things - they're big and fierce and loud and shouty. Zoroark is better suited to keeping to the shadows - giving it a mega takes away what made it an original and clever pokemon in the first place.

-Ninetales, milotic, butterfree. I felt these three, and probably others I've forgotten, could be sorted together. They're all pokemon I've heard calls for giving megas to, but I couldn't disagree more. All of these designs are pretty and elegant and cute, and that's what makes them great. But megas are don't tend to be pretty, elegant or cute, and even more rarely do they pull it off well - they've always been about being tough, fierce and 'cool'. Sure, mega ampharos proves exceptions are possible, but only very few other megas have managed this, and I don't see how the designs of these three could be improved. Altaria proves how very wrong trying to improve on pretty, elegant and cute pokemon can go with megas, and I'd hate to see more follow that way. Particularly ninetales.

Uh, this has turned into a mega evolution rant, rather. Let's get back on topic, shall we?

3: A better and more engaging story.

I maintain that Black 2 is the best pokemon game to date, but the original BW has definitely the best story. Simply continuing the storyline to the pokemon league like they did in BW would definitely be a step back up. Preferably, we could have a more interesting story in general - not so much focus on a legendary pokemon, maybe something more interesting than a 'team' as antagonists (maybe even rogue pokemon - that'd be interesting to explore), more interesting opposing characters, et cetera. Honestly, on this note, having a proper rival again would be nice. To be honest, I don't object to having friends. But having more actual opposition would be nice as well. Have a consistent rival who's hard to fight against, who isn't necessarily nice to you, who always seems to be ahead of you. You don't need to replicate Blue to just get a good rival, but taking some cues from him would probably point them in the right direction.

4: Stop ruining epic battles with legendaries!

Something I really hate in games in when you get given an epic weapon/item/something else just before an important, dramatic, and often final boss, which turns them into a total anti-climax. It's something Fire Emblem does a lot, and it seems that Pokemon is starting to as well. So in XY, you got Xerneas or Yveltal just before fighting Lysandre, so you could just steamroll his team, mega gyarados included. And then in ORAS, the battle with Zinnia was similarly ruined by Rayquaza. Just give us the overpowered legendaries at a time we can just box them, and don't have to ruin the climactic battle with them.

5: Difficulty selection.

Nothing to say here that hasn't been said already, but it needs to happen. Alpha Sapphire was too easy, and it wasn't just because of my linoone from hell. A difficulty selection giving you a more tactical opponent would be very nice. They've proven they can do it - some instances in Gen 5 gave you tactical opponents, like one of the trainers from Drayden's gym in BW2 who used Substitute and Swagger, for some reason. Also, give the top-rate trainers held items for their pokemon, on a hard difficulty at least. In BW2, Ghetsis' hydreigon had a Life Orb, for Arceus' sake. And for that matter, his cofagrigus had Leftovers, and tried to Toxic/Protect-stall you, if I remember rightly. This was a great idea, and really needs more use in the future.

6: More post-game content.

I'm going to talk some more about BW2, because they had good post-game stuff. XY did too, but there was very little of it. The same can be said for ORAS. There's just not enough stuff to be getting on with. Things like the Black Tower/White Treehollow were great as bonus challenges that lasted some time. More things like this need to be added, to give a varied and interesting post-game.

Incidentally, I'm hopeful about the Battle Frontier, and maybe even Pokemon World Tournament's futures. The Battle Frontier was directly teased in ORAS, saying it would be coming soon, which I think is a pretty heavy hint. And quite a few NPCs in that area mentioned the PWT as well, so it's possible that could be coming back too. One can only hope.

7: More that pokemon can do aside from battling.

Contests are good, because a pokemon's fighting merit has no bearing whatsoever. Not all pokemon are battlers, so there needs to be more that the nice, but decidedly non-battly ones can do other than just tag along with everyone else, or just sit around in a box.

8: Dark-type gym, and better gyms in general.

Enough's been said about a dark gym, and there's no real reason for that not to happen. But I think there are a lot of other improvements that could be made to the gym system.

I've always thought an interesting idea for a gym leader would be a gambler who used primarily normal-types with very outlandish moves. Normal pokemon like linoone can learn, say, Thunder and Blizzard, which would suit a gambling gym leader very well. He could further use chance-based statuses, like confusion and paralysis, and maybe even infatuation. Maybe he could have one or two metronome-users as well. That'd make for an interesting fight. Annoying, yes, but interesting.

Things like that. Gym leaders don't have to be about a particular type, I think, you could have them take a particular style to battling. Maybe one who only uses defensive pokemon. Maybe one who uses powerful attacks with drawbacks like recoil. So on. I'm sure GameFreak could come up with some nice ideas on these lines.

9: A point about the Pokemon League, and becoming the champion.

I like the idea of getting calls from the Pokemon League whenever there's a challenger. I mean, you're already the champion by the time you cleared the main game (excluding BW) - it only makes sense that you keep holding that title and that people challenge YOU. The rival can call every Sunday for a title match, and here's what I want - you can lose your title by losing to the rival. There won't be any other penalties except for money loss, but you can re-challenge the E4 for the title again. Since BW introduced the concept of multiple rivals, and XY having 4 friends who challenge you every now and then, I'd like to see them take the title from me AND I'd like to challenge them for the title.

Brilliant idea, enough said. Also the previous champion could challenge you to try to get their throne back, perhaps.

10: Stop removing good content!

I get why they do this, but I think we've covered a lot of things here that were silly to take out. If content is removed, it needs to be replaced by something which more than compensates for its loss, and compared to BW2, we've not seen that. Likewise, with the VS Seeker, we had no replacement until ORAS' rematch system, and unfortunately, I don't have enough experience of that to know how well it compares. Long story short, good stuff goes and doesn't get replaced.

Hmm, well, I've certainly said quite a lot of things. I doubt many of these will actually be implemented, but hey, one can only hope.

Last edited:
For almost twenty years now, the Pokémon series has followed the same formula of obtaining a starter Pokémon, travelling across a region to collect eight Gym Badges, thwarting a villainous team's plot, then challenging the Elite Four and becoming a Pokémon League Champion. I want to see that formula thrown out of the window and a new game built from the ground up. I don't want Generation VII to feel like every main series game I've played since Christmas 1999.

Yup, I agree. The formula is incredibly stale and in need of change. Those who share this opinion seem to be in the minority of wanting this, though... and I can't imagine Game Freak will do it either. Best we can do is hope.

Although I would like it to happen, I understand why GF never will do that. Being the champion, collecting the badges are the characteristics of the pokemon games. If it is to put everything in the trash, it's better to make a spinn off.

I think they could improve further the plot, making these formula have sense, not turning the storyline mechanical so to avoid giving the impression that we are playing the same game for the seventh time. Creating a incredible villain and a good plot that involves all this elements will help a lot.

Pokemon Black and White switched a few things around. The final showdown with the team was at the league and you didn't end the game by being champion. I thought that was refreshing.

I agree the badge quest should have more meaning.

I would like to see them actually implement the idea of a trainer striving to be something other than a Champion.

Recently we've had more of our friend characters go on journeys with us for reasons other than a badge quest, namely the XY friends. But also Cheren and Bianca, who have a whole self discovery arc throughout BW that leads them to different paths. While I do love the various Leagues, I think it'd be great to have a more open world sort of game where you can focus on this or that aspect of Pokemon based on what you actually want to do with them. The in-game Championship, Pokedex completion and research, exploring the world, the competitive scene, collection, etc.

But megas have never been pretty, elegant or cute - they've always been about being tough, fierce and 'cool'.

150px-181Ampharos-Mega.png
150px-282Gardevoir-Mega.png
150px-303Mawile-Mega.png
150px-308Medicham-Mega.png
150px-018Pidgeot-Mega.png
150px-080Slowbro-Mega.png
150px-302Sableye-Mega.png
150px-334Altaria-Mega.png
150px-428Lopunny-Mega.png
150px-531Audino-Mega.png
150px-719Diancie-Mega.png

And at the same time I really don't see how being tough and cool can't happen with something elegant, pretty and cute. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Look at Mega Mawile and Mega Lopunny. They both have an elegant and cute air about them, yet they are undeniably tough and fierce at the same time. Mega Slowbro is neither pretty nor elegant (elegant depends how you look at it lol :p) but neither is it about being fierce and cool, it's supposed to just be cute, silly and fun. The same with Mega Sableye which is also cool, but is pretty cute with how it peeps around the gem. Mega Pidgeot is elegant with its new stylish look and colours, while also being very cool. Mega Medicham blends elegant with tough just fine.

And Mega Gardevoir, Mega Diancie Mega Audino just straight up dash your claims that Megas are never pretty, elegant or cute and always tough, fierce and cool as they are almost exclusively the former three and not the latter three.

Of course more Megas are about being tough and whatnot, because that's easier for them to market since it's a power up, but cute, elegant and pretty Megas exist and can even blend with fierce, cool and tough. Ninetales and Milotic are elegant and pretty, yes, but they are also very cool and Ninetales I'd even consider fierce in a way, so I don't really understand your complaint personally.

If this is more about you worrying that their designs won't appeal to you, then I can understand that, I'm definitely in the same position with you on that, but that's a little different to how you phrased it above ("have never been..").

Last edited:
Also: Remakes of Diamond and Pearl. Judging by the past three times a generation has been remade, I've given up the possibility that the two will retain the plot elements of Platinum, but maybe they'll keep a few features such as the greater biodiversity, improved Poketch and having the Distortion World (IN 3-D) at the post-story.

And please, PLEASE do not postpone Sinnoh just to remake the remake of a remake of yet another remake that is the Kanto region. It's been featured in original core games twice, both of which have been remade for later generations; heck, the last remake of Kanto (a la HGSS poststory) is a newer game than the original Sinnoh games! Diamond and Pearl first, hardcore nostalgia fest later, please...
I have a pretty sound theory that DP remakes willbe a gen 8 affair, akin to gen 4 and gen 5. Gen 7 is definitely gonna be a mid gen akin to gen 2 and 5, on the same hardware as gens 1 and 4, offering a better experience with the same engine, due to being stick between the tail end of the last hardware and the newest thing on the block. Gen 7 starting in 2017 or even 2016 definitely places the remakes way off in 2020 or after, if yearly releases are off the table.
I would like to see them actually implement the idea of a trainer striving to be something other than a Champion.

Recently we've had more of our friend characters go on journeys with us for reasons other than a badge quest, namely the XY friends. But also Cheren and Bianca, who have a whole self discovery arc throughout BW that leads them to different paths. While I do love the various Leagues, I think it'd be great to have a more open world sort of game where you can focus on this or that aspect of Pokemon based on what you actually want to do with them. The in-game Championship, Pokedex completion and research, exploring the world, the competitive scene, collection, etc.
I think the badge quest is too central to remove it. However, I eould love it if becoming the champion is a begrudged necessity of the plot, perhaps a requirement to gaining acess to some post league areas that are central to the muthos and central to defeating the evil team. Something like Regigigas in Pt, but in a whole new area of the region. The character itself can choose what it really wants, but against their choice the badge quest is necessary to save the world.

And at the same time I really don't see how being tough and cool can't happen with something elegant, pretty and cute. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Look at Mega Mawile and Mega Lopunny. They both have an elegant and cute air about them, yet they are undeniably tough and fierce at the same time. Mega Slowbro is neither pretty nor elegant (elegant depends how you look at it lol :p) but neither is it about being fierce and cool, it's supposed to just be cute, silly and fun. The same with Mega Sableye which is also cool, but is pretty cute with how it peeps around the gem. Mega Pidgeot is elegant with its new stylish look and colours, while also being very cool. Mega Medicham blends elegant with tough just fine.

And Mega Gardevoir, Mega Diancie Mega Audino just straight up dash your claims that Megas are never pretty, elegant or cute and always tough, fierce and cool as they are almost exclusively the former three and not the latter three.

I will give you most of those, actually, I can see that wasn't so well phrased in hindsight. My main point is that compared to the original design, I find they don't tend to stand up as well in those areas, and I apparently got a little carried away with it. Sorry.

But yeah, I still think most of the mega designs are at least less pretty, elegant and cute than the originals. Mega gardevoir looks like its dress has been inflated like a balloon. Altaria's normally the most adorable little dragon ever, but I find the mega's just over the top. Mega mawile, I'll give you is still elegant, but not nearly as cute, and it still shows a clear-cut case of cuteness being exchanged for fierceness. Mega sableye is just creepy - great but creepy. The only ones I'd say really pull off that sort of thing well are ampharos, pigeot, medicham, lopunny, and perhaps diancie. There may be others I've forgotten, but that's currently sitting at five at best, out of a fair few more who've attempted something like that, and a great many more which lack any of these traits. I just don't have much confidence in future megas, looking at it this way, for any pokemon, particularly not ones I don't feel can go anywhere.

Of course more Megas are about being tough and whatnot, because that's easier for them to market since it's a power up, but cute, elegant and pretty Megas exist and can even blend with fierce, cool and tough. Ninetales and Milotic are elegant and pretty, yes, but they are also very cool and Ninetales I'd even consider fierce in a way, so I don't really understand your complaint personally.

If this is more about you worrying that their designs won't appeal to you, then I can understand that, I'm definitely in the same position with you on that, but that's a little different to how you phrased it above ("have never been..").

Yeah, that was phrased pretty badly, I'll admit. I should probably fix that. Still, I don't see there's anywhere they can go with those designs but backwards, if megas were made. Gardevoir and altaria are my prime examples of how very inelegant a design can turn, out of a very pretty standard pokemon - I guess Latios and Latias could count too. The problem tends to occur when a pokemon's simplicity, or comparative simplicity, is an important part of its design, because except perhaps mega slowbro, that's again something megas just don't tend to be good at. I don't know, maybe you'll reply again, with a whole host of simple but effective mega designs I've somehow forgotten about, but essentially, megas do always add stuff to the original design, and in many cases, I just don't know what could possibly be added without the design suffering.

Maybe I'm just against megas because we're up to our necks in them as it is? That does certainly make it easier for people like me who aren't fond of the majority of them for whatever reason to generalise this further. Anyway, I've got to fix my initial post now, so let's end this off here. Thanks for pointing the mistake out to me.

1. For the love of god Raisable IV's. They are more than enough possible "fair ways" to it. The same goes for something to replace the "uniqueness" of each individual pokemon better. But if they must keep that at least raise the power of destiny knot to all six IV's so "Animal incest Bicyclist 2017" is at least less maddening. The best "fair" way I would would want a Raisable IV system is something that is more tedious in the short term but less in the long term or just RNG based and boring.

2. New game+. Here's one pitch. Sure Gamefreak you can have your annoying, boring, patronizing tutorial and I will forgive if it's skipped in New game+. You choose pokemon under level 6 pokemon with a Maximum of 6 or less. It auto levels the pokemon to five. As for the items and pokemon from previous runs well if Bank won't suffice they can keep them locked in the pc until you become champion once again. Depending on how much you did in the game before restarting you get some "Legacy points" which adds up with each play through. This can trigger all sorts of goodies. Like boost to the games difficult if you so choose, your IV raising speed, hell if you complete the game fifty times you having 1% chance of a wild shiny is no skin off my bones right?

3. Ice buff. Give it one fast special sweeper or at least a fairy resistence.

4. All event pokemon avaible after the gen is over somehow. I don't care if it's passwords or some game that's super tedious just something.

5. I should have to ask for this. However the localization needs to chill a little on the dank ass memes.

2. New game+. Here's one pitch. Sure Gamefreak you can have your annoying, boring, patronizing tutorial and I will forgive if it's skipped in New game+. You choose pokemon under level 6 pokemon with a Maximum of 6 or less. It auto levels the pokemon to five. As for the items and pokemon from previous runs well if Bank won't suffice they can keep them locked in the pc until you become champion once again. Depending on how much you did in the game before restarting you get some "Legacy points" which adds up with each play through. This can trigger all sorts of goodies. Like boost to the games difficult if you so choose, your IV raising speed, hell if you complete the game fifty times you having 1% chance of a wild shiny is no skin off my bones right?

How about in New Game+, the champion is your character with the team you originally (or maybe even most recently) beat the champion with? With appropriate level-scaling, of course, but otherwise, the same pokemon with the same movesets and items. The problem is that you'd know what to expect, but it'd still be interesting.

I'd love to see improvements to the fishing mechanic. How is it that we're 6 generations in to the series, but still don't have the option to bait our lines for different effects? I would love if there were a way to implement a system where different berries could be made into different kinds of bait, and I have a few suggestions:

-Bait that has a 50% chance of hooking a stronger pokemon.
-Bait that makes hooking a rare Pokemon easier.
-Bait that has the possibility of hooking a primary form of a Pokemon.
-Bait that increases the chance of hooking an evolved form of a Pokemon.

Aaaaand the list goes on.

Since I mentioned it in the game title thread, I am gping to expand my idea here.

Basically I think seasons will come back next gen. I feel that their omission from gen 6 is due to difficulty in their inclusiondue to the shift of hardware, and the limits they create for the region design(Unova had to be neutral in some areas and fell flat at some points due to that, but it allowed the games to have the best sense of urban travelling, and wasn't just a climate hodepodge which also had a sense of realism). I honestly don't mind that, and I want it bacl. So my idea is that the main legends represent the seasons. Yes we have no day night/legends, but lugia and ho-oh are easily the best visual representations of that feature. And lets face it, the sun and the moon are physical objects, and not natural occurences, which are usually what legendaries represent.
My idea is not for season legendaries, but solstice/equinox legendaries, the forces that change seasons. I feel a legendary for each seaspn and a master would be too much in one gen, and since GF are finally cutting back, it would be fitting to have 3. More on the third member later. Basically the Solstice Pokemon represents Winter and Summer, with the first ever ice/fire Pokemon. Its design is based on the sun which creates summer heatwaves, and snow which freezes all. No idea what the basis would be. Meanwhile, the Equinox Pokemon is a grass/fairy sprite. Its design heavily features autumn leaves, with flowers. Thinking about it there could be amother duality, with the Solstice having a more spectral design while the equinox is a wood sprite.
Now the third memver could be mother nature itself. Master of the seasons, its existence is not to keep the balance, but to help control the legends. Its not a case of em fighting, but of the legends wanting to have the seasons be in full force. This could be the goal of the evil team, lets say Team gaia, to coerce the seasons into their favor. Too much rain in the spring? Crops die, so they can control the food economy, or too much cold in the winter could lead them into a monopoly for fossil fuels. Economic terrorists is something we really need inatead of taking over the world through powrr, and I cannot think of aomething better then abusing natures forces for their gain.

I would like more languages available. The lack of Russian, Indonesian and Hebrew localisation somehow bothers me.
Some moves to be part type. (Like with flying press) but it should be obvious so the game would say it is Flying/Fighting, not just fighting.
A fairy type psuedo legendary.
A Ghost/Normal type cat pokemon.

Region speculation:
Likely
Unlikely
Very Unlikely
Highly Unlikely

Australia
United Kingdom
South Africa
Russia
Indonesia
Poland
Israel
Canada
Mexico
Former Yugoslavia
Serbia
Kenya
Egypt
Turkey

Last edited:
I'd like to see seasons brought back as well. Although, I did really like how Kalos was able to incorporate each season into specific locations. If they do that instead, that's always good too I think.

The biggest thing that I want from Gen 7 is for them to surprise us. Change things up, mang. I feel that they should really do some major overhauling in all aspects of the games.

A major change I read speculation about which I liked was move levelling. Instead of learnibg certain moves, you evolce it. Nubble becomes bubblebeam, which becomes water gun which becomes hydro pump, and so on

My suggestions, one in a list of reasonable ideas and another ideas that are unreasonable

Unreasonable ideas:
  • Vocaloid crossover
  • JonTron cameo
  • More Unown and Vivillon forms

More reasonable ideas:
  • Dark-type Gym
  • Keep the Secrect bases and Friend Safaris...in fact add safaris to Secret bases
  • Also keep customization
  • More cross-gens evolutions and Incenses
  • Difficulty settings that AREN'T tied to a signle game
  • Integrate the PokeMilage club to the games, or at least an app on the 3DS
  • Abilities that work like items (like Run Away for example)
  • Add new berries please
  • And finally have a story with two alternating and interconnecting plotlines

One idea I've had for a while is your Pokémon's item being visible even in battle, like if your Lucario has an Expert Belt, you would be able to see it wearing it in-battle. Of course, this would be an absolute nightmare to program, so I'm definitely not expecting it to actually happen.
There should also be a Challenge Mode like in Black 2, except available for both versions, and unlockable from the very beginning, so you don't have to beat the game first. Easy Mode is fine too as long as both versions can have it (although I don't see the necessity since Pokémon games are easy enough tbh).

[*]JonTron cameo

All Elite Four members are YouTubers. The champion is Chuggaaconroy.

Ahem. Actually, on topic, I think cameos of some sort are a good thing, but probably not YouTubers. I don't recall the production team cameo popping up in Gen 6, though I'm probably just being forgetful. Still, it'd be nice to have maybe some more cameos, and maybe have them actually do more, like teaching you moves and stuff, or something.

@Lord Kyuubi I'm sorry but are you actually asking for no more cross-generational evolutions!? We have had one in two generations. They're hardly forcing them upon us. Besides brand new pokemon, the only other thing I ever look forward to in a new generation is a new evolution to an old pokemon. If what you're saying was even remotely true then all of the old cross generational evolutions would be "forced" which just isn't true. I can't imagine DPP without mamoswine, weavile, munchlax, and etc. If anything the opposite what you claim is true: baby Pokemon are completely useless compared to new evolutions to old Pokemon.(Don't get me wrong I love baby Pokemon just as much as cross generational evolutions.)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom