• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

But then what else would CoroCoro give if not those?
If they wait till E3 for major info............... No......

We could get the bird revealed, or a form for either Magiana or Volcanion. Hell they could even show us the trainers and region , or a new pokemon entirely. It'd almost be like changing the order of how some things are revealed.

I do think the above scenarios are very unlikely though , and I'm willing to bet we'll see the mascot legend's within the next few weeks.

Last edited:
At this point I would like to think that the worst case scenario is that they do only show the old teaser trailer, BUT they talk details about the concept art a bit. Words alone can give us a huge amount. Sure it would be nice for them to show off something brand new, but having clearer concept art or just them saying stuff about them could give us something important. Right now we can only guess and infer things based on our own imaginations, but if they only talk about the concept art then we could very well get some juicy details on the game even without extra visuals. Just knowing the place the region is based on is good to know.........Just thinking about tomorrow in this manner may mean that I've been defeated by that tweet.....lol I've gone from hoping to see actual footage to just hoping they talk a little about a teaser trailer that's over a month old lol

Am I the only thinking that the region won't be based on just one location, but several? It could be based on some part(s) of Japan, some part(s) of Hawaii, maybe even some part(s) of France. :X3:

This could be a Liquorice All-Sorts region. Basically a mix and match region. :p

Have Pokenchi episodes ever been officially translated? They could post an English recap on social media or something.

Well, the English pokemon.com will probably have some kind of article with the same information if something of any consequence is shown. And Serrebi.net will probably have the information too, but it would be later in the day or even the day after, not as it's happening.

Whatever legit news we get, it would be fine and acceptable. PS: I want April's Day banned.

I saw something about a MMO called Pokemon: Destiny for the NX. :p

So close now to the new info! Anything they say or discuss will be new since we have so little info already. :)

Even if we don't get anything good for Pokenchi, I do think we will get either starters, legendaries or both in CoroCoro, which luckily isn't far off.

Could someone please link the clip to this thread tomorrow night because I will be working at that time. Will try to watch during lunch break.

If it is true, then Piercing Dust will be broken so much! Gardevoir will become broken as well! :O

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom