• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements v4 - Endgame - 5/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, you're right...

NERF @Lone_Garurumon . He's too overpowered!
DID YOU FORGET THAT I AM ONE WITH THE VERY INTERNET THAT THIS SITE INHABITS!? I CANNOT BE STOPPED, AND I SHALL CRUSH YOU ALL FOR OPPOSING ME!!!

Not if we just delete your data
You would need to open the relevant pages in order to do so, I will simply not allow it by removing all access to such functions. And as the master of the internet, I can back myself up at a ludicrously faster rate than you could possibly delete me. I AM IMMORTAL! COWER BEFORE ME!!!

You would need to open the relevant pages in order to do so, I will simply not allow it by removing all access to such functions. And as the master of the internet, I can back myself up at a ludicrously faster rate than you could possibly delete me. I AM IMMORTAL! COWER BEFORE ME!!!
I'm a rotom in a pc. I control the world of data!

Ah, except you do not! You merely provide an access port to the internet, where I, as data myself, am intertwined with its very essence! I have much more pull in this land than you, and I SHALL PROVE IT!! *Prevents all internet signals to and from Midorikawa*

But can you be inside of a gameboy?

I actually have this IRL (but in blue):
front.jpg

Edit: Found a picture of mine I made a while ago,
CFsRWVMWMAE8sRi.jpg

Ah, except you do not! You merely provide an access port to the internet, where I, as data myself, am intertwined with its very essence! I have much more pull in this land than you, and I SHALL PROVE IT!! *Prevents all internet signals to and from Midorikawa*
I'm still here.
But can you be inside of a gameboy?

I actually have this IRL (but in blue):
front.jpg

Edit: Found a picture of mine I made a while ago,
CFsRWVMWMAE8sRi.jpg

Yes I can

3cff00c5adf1d95b71988e4823b9834f8f58bde4_hq.jpg

Phase 2 - Start
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back