• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Pick Mafia - Endgame - This is the end- 29/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for the mistake on that message. All other sources point to 11pm. Like I said, sorry for said misdirection.

I'm sorry for the mistake on that message. All other sources point to 11pm. Like I said, sorry for said misdirection.
@SoaringDylan you made a mistake!
Seems like multiple mistakes where featured in the last recap. I'm afraid these mistakes can't be undone. The game will continue in it's current state.
Sorry for any inconveniences caused by this recap.

nrm_1420910082-a99abdac727ddfc3646fe9b55d8b0f10c943f8e813bd1d84b9102d0c48c09519.jpg

Dear AussieEevee, you are Will Treaty the Ranger's Apprentice.
As an Ranger one of your most importand skill is being able to keep track of where your enemies are. Therefor you are the Tracker. Each night you may target one person, you will learn if that player targeted anybody tonight, and if so who.
Definitely @CheffOfGames his character.
HOW THE HECK DID I NOT SEE THIS?

*Goes back to the grave*

Day 6 Start - A shocking turn of events.
Night 5 Recap

Pikochu was Killed. They were:
Dear the OLDEN one, you are Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon.
images

AS Pokedex said:
This Pokémon has electricity-storing pouches on its cheeks. These appear to become electrically charged during the night while Pikachu sleeps. It occasionally discharges electricity when it is dozy after waking up.
Pikachu is a pure Electric type Pokemon, and probably the best known of all Pokemon. It is generally considered to be the series mascot, and can be caught in all main series games excluding Generation 5. It has been released as many special events, including surfing Pikachu and Cosplay Pikachu. It is the only starter Pokemon available in Pokemon Yellow. It evolves from Pichu and evolves into Raichu through use of a thunder stone.
Pikachu's Hidden ability, and so your ability, is Lightningrod. Once in the game, you may activate your lightning rod and draw all actions, including kills, onto yourself. Idled actions will not be directed.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are defeated.

It is now D6. The phase ends in 48 hours -5 minutes

Oh, okay. Fair enough.

I'll claim my name, but not role yet unless you want me to. I'm Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess. I'm sorry I've been inactive, but do you really have any other reason to vote for me?

Oh, okay. Fair enough.

I'll claim my name, but not role yet unless you want me to. I'm Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess. I'm sorry I've been inactive, but do you really have any other reason to vote for me?
Well, looking back on the game you: did nothing for the first 2 phases, voted Mido (easily a bus), threw shade on Pod, defended AE (like, a lot), threw shade on Cheff (but never voted him actually), and then vanished again.
I saw that you had assessments of some kind, but you've still not achieved a ton.
From the way things are looking right now, it seems more a question of "Is there any reason not to vote for you?".

Well, looking back on the game you: did nothing for the first 2 phases, voted Mido (easily a bus), threw shade on Pod, defended AE (like, a lot), threw shade on Cheff (but never voted him actually), and then vanished again.
I saw that you had assessments of some kind, but you've still not achieved a ton.
From the way things are looking right now, it seems more a question of "Is there any reason not to vote for you?".

Okay. May as well claim.

I'm a lynch-triggered night-phase beloved princess. I'll skip the next night phase, but only through a lynch. Nothing happens if I'm nightkilled. So, out of all town mislynches, mine isn't terrible. Honestly, I'm not sure how to defend myself.

So we can safely kill you and another person if needed to before mafia can get a night kill.
I can believe this claim with the info that I have, but it looks pro town to kill you and therefore it could be a scum role.

So we can safely kill you and another person if needed to before mafia can get a night kill.
I can believe this claim with the info that I have, but it looks pro town to kill you and therefore it could be a scum role.

A scum beloved princess? That's highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom