• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Pick Mafia - Endgame - This is the end- 29/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a lynch-triggered night-phase beloved princess. I'll skip the next night phase, but only through a lynch.

Man, it's like, Elementar needs to be lynched to get investigation roles a free shot of investigation without scum killing them. I'm tempted to test that as well as use it for general purposes

I'll skip the next night phase

KAPPpey.gif

FoS: Elieson
when was the last time someone used a FoS, actually?

Well, looking back on the game you: did nothing for the first 2 phases, voted Mido (easily a bus), threw shade on Pod, defended AE (like, a lot), threw shade on Cheff (but never voted him actually), and then vanished again.
From the way things are looking right now, it seems more a question of "Is there any reason not to vote for you?".

1) Voted for scum
2) Was trying to save someone who turned out town, and was mislynched by others.
3) Threw shade on someone who did turn out to be scum.

So basically, I've been against almost every mafia member so far. Even I wouldn't bus that hard.

Overall, I don't have good feelings on Sword Master, and I don't like Elieson's claim (which I got from swarla). I'll be gone for a few hours, and come back soon.

@Sword Master, do you have any original reasoning for your vote?

VOTE: Elieson

I'm not a fan of your claim.
Oooooookaaaaaayyyyy... I don't remember either iteration of the swarla/Elieson slot making a claim. Are you gonna tell us about it, or are you just gonna leave your vote vague and mysterious?

Oooooookaaaaaayyyyy... I don't remember either iteration of the swarla/Elieson slot making a claim. Are you gonna tell us about it, or are you just gonna leave your vote vague and mysterious?

I said earlier that swarla claimed to me privately. And I don't think it's fair I claim on Elieson's behalf.

I said earlier that swarla claimed to me privately. And I don't think it's fair I claim on Elieson's behalf.
I saw that, but without anything stated publicly I doubt you're gonna get much sympathy for your cause.

I understand. What would you do?
The way I see it there's two options: out the claim swarla made in private to back up your stance, or leave it for Elie to say (if he even wants to) when he's on, potentially too late to get him if he's scum this phase. I can't tell you which one to do, since both have good and bad points.

However, you're still the current lynch target, so if you can see yourself still going down closer to phase end, I'd say what it was anyway, since there's no use leaving potentially incriminating evidence to die with you.

Besides, if you really are a night skipping Princess, we can use any information you might give right away, rather than give scum a chance in the night.

The way I see it there's two options: out the claim swarla made in private to back up your stance, or leave it for Elie to say (if he even wants to) when he's on, potentially too late to get him if he's scum this phase. I can't tell you which one to do, since both have good and bad points.

However, you're still the current lynch target, so if you can see yourself still going down closer to phase end, I'd say what it was anyway, since there's no use leaving potentially incriminating evidence to die with you.

Besides, if you really are a night skipping Princess, we can use any information you might give right away, rather than give scum a chance in the night.

Alright... I'll wait for now. @Elieson, I suggest you make your claim.

When I subbed in, I made it clear that for an OC game, that I need to be added to all logs. Hosts had 0 to give to me, so unless swarla told @Elementar stuff while off radar, he's just trying to push my buttons.
Ok, this makes me stay on Elementar with my vote. He would have no gain as town to say that swarla claimed to him while his sub, Elieson, doesn't have a record of it.

Day 7 Start - Seems like we skipped a day. Oh well. Who cares about timelines.
Votecount:
Elementar - 3 - Elieson, Sword Master, Darthwolf13

Dear Elementar, you are Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess.
97600550cfbd4a9e494f4db9f64a804d.jpg

sakuya said:
Shine your divine light upon this broken and polluted world. Let your heavenly rays become our hope as you guide us all!
Amaterasu is the Shinto goddess of the sun and the protagonist of the Okami games, from which her well known beast form originated. In these games, she is conveyed as kind and gentle. She uses her celestial brush to draw calligraphy figures which allow her to perform magic. Her original ability is to make the sun rise.
You are well loved and have the power to force the sunrise, and so are the Beloved Princess. If you are lynched, you will use your power to skip the subsequent night phase.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are defeated.
Elementar was lynched. This night will be skipped.

It is now day 7.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom