• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Of course it was at Oak's Lab. There's no evidence to suggest otherwise. And if Trainer's in the anime can own Pokemon like Darkrai, Latios, Latias and Heatran, why can't Legendaries be at the Lab or at least fly over it?

It's either that or buy into the absurdity of a Mewtwo somehow living in Oak's lab, but now we're going off topic.
I just noticed something: Mewtwo's existence in the anime should be a secret. So, he can't be registered to the Kanto pokedex.
why isn't ash Swquirtle
back with Pro_Oak lab not in training

sorry I didn't notice this was just
I guess he's retired from the fire fighter job.

I just noticed something: Mewtwo's existence in the anime should be a secret. So, he can't be registered to the Kanto pokedex.

I guess he's retired from the fire fighter job.
no that
I know he back so why isn't he confirmed in Ash Ketchum page like he not next o Charzaird picture

but he their good enough

Also a lot of people think Ash pidgeot is back too

I dont think

also Rotom said he was on journey

Last edited:
He is at Oak's Lab, no question, but discussing this, no matter how pointless it is isn't really necessary, because this isn't the right thread for that.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread
this is what is about

Squirtle was "released" back to the Squirtle squad back in Johto. None of us know the answer on what Squirtle's status is, his brief appearance in a recent episode was likely just a nostalgia ploy. Now please let it go. I'm thankful the ignore button works so well.

Back
Top Bottom