• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not what you are saying but how you say it, and the way you phrase your messages gives me an angry and half panicking vibe
oh, right
seems off that I'm somewhat angry that I'm being lynched by a clear overinflated wagon based on idiotic or nonexistent cases in no small part because over half the game said nothing and people have just focused on some worthless attempt to check something meaningless
I'm far from panicking, town deserves this and all I can do is emphasize who should be looked at next
Mido, SwordMaster, and Arata

He’s given responses to everything actually. I haven’t commented on his responses. But they are responses of clarifying his thoughts and explaining his posts. Which makes him look immensely better than you do.

Funny how you were all protecting him and now you are downgrading his actions. You’re being flip floppy with pika suddenly.
hm, where? last I remember from reading through his posts, he only responded to you once
and again, despite claiming all this, you still scumread him

downgrading? no, I don't think he should have given your "reasoning" any consideration at all

I have no idea what's going on but I'm just going to claim restless spirit because I don't really give a shit if mafia knows.

go on, kill me, see what I care

and no, I can safely say he wasn't asleep when he was posting without addressing the building wagon on me
This is true. I wasn't sure if I had a good enough reason to hop on the wagon, but that line of yours pinged me as wrong and I had to throw in.
I'm getting lynched regardless with too few people doing anything, consider that less "scare tactics" than resigned to the end here
and nothing to say on how Mido's "case" can be boiled down to "I look bad"?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't her case on you start with you knowingly voting her near the end of the day when she wasn't around to defend herself? Have you properly addressed this yet in any of your rant posts?

I'm far from panicking, town deserves this
Whoa pardner, you're like, fuming or something

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't her case on you start with you knowingly voting her near the end of the day when she wasn't around to defend herself? Have you properly addressed this yet in any of your rant posts?

Whoa pardner, you're like, fuming or something

can you read my vote post and say I was just voting someone for an unanswered question? and I mean you, not Mido or the sheep on the wagon

nah, I'm well past the fuming stage and just ready for the mislynch

This is true. I wasn't sure if I had a good enough reason to hop on the wagon, but that line of yours pinged me as wrong and I had to throw in.
"wasn't sure if I had a good enough reason to hop on the wagon" = you didn't fully agree with it, yet you said nothing as it swelled?

actually, yes
everyone who ignored my wagon should explain why, either today or after I flip
and preferably choose someone to pressure from it

While many of the wagoners did seem pretty sheepy, I wasn't positive you were worth defending, either. I wasn't going to defend you without a case in your favor, and the opinion I formed, well, happens to not be.

Oh yeah, also

can you read my vote post and say I was just voting someone for an unanswered question? and I mean you, not Mido or the sheep on the wagon

I did make sure to do that, but voting her for not responding during her absence is silly, as she explained in her first response to your vote:
But voting someone you know isn’t around is scummy-especially if part of your reasoning is they haven’t answered a question yet. Which makes sense if they aren’t around.

Day 2 Hour 36 Votals

Drift: 6 (Midorikawa, SwordMaster♪, Elementar, Arata Kiyoshi Miku, Lone_Garurumon, Lord Fawful)
SwordMaster♪: 1 (Drift)
Weiss Schnee: 1 (Weiss Schenee)
Dekunut: 1 (Dekunut)
Lone_Garurumon: 1 (Pika_pika42)
Arata Kiyoshi Miku: 1 (Flyhn)
Shadow Mismagius: 1 (Shadow Mismagius)
Scarlet Moon: 1 (Scarlet Moon)

Votals Current as of 12AM (PDT), October 11th.

Phase ends about 12 hours from now. Submit all day actions by the deadline. Countdown Timer

Am I the only one who thinks Drift's reactions are that of a frustrated townie rather than scummy?

Anyway the major case on Drift is that they voted Mido near the end of D1 for not answering a question, right?

Mido's likely not around, but I dislike the Darth wagon especially, and without her answering this, like her least of those three
Vote: Midorikawa

I think the word "but" in the above sentence implies that though Drift assumed Mido would likely not be around for phase end yet they felt Mido was the most suspicious.

Voting for people who feel suspicious to us (whether or not they are around) doesn't seem inherently scummy to me.

Anyway Drift's assumption was incorrect and Mido was very much around for phase end.

This is what Mido said after Arata voted Darth on their gut feeling.
No because chances are it will be wrong. Someone does something wrong, lynch, but going entirely off gut reads is not good. If I gut read someone as scum because they only joke voted early day one, and then had not been online since, would that be good? No because they probably are not on due to real life issues. Gut reading is not a good reason for a lynch.

Darth's Question
Then how would you call this? You don't like it so you vote me. Isn't that also some sort of vote based on feeling?

Mido's reply to Darth
No it’s based on your actions. To me your posts were BS. They seemed like lies, and the reactions weren’t likeable either.

Mido's above reply to Darth looks really odd to me. Maybe jester-ish.

The funniest and the weirdest thing would be lynching off a townie by a bandwagon started by a jester.

If anyone is genuinely town-reading Mido, I would want to know just 1 concrete reason for the same.

@Drift At this point, the least you could do is claim your role instead of giving up all hope and getting ready for the (mis?)lynch.

I was about to post about Drift's tone but I guess Pika beat me to it @_@

..anger like this is more often than not a town reaction to being death tunneled than a scum reaction. It seems a lot less like desperation and more like legitimate anger that they're being pushed, and it's working. Issue is I can't exactly scumread people for a faulty push.. I mean, in the group of you that voted that quickly there's 1 wolf at least, maybe 2, but.. it's not more than half. That's just basic PoE at work. Any more than that is a stretch.. I mean, this push is a bit questionable to say the least, I can't believe it's 100% pure, but I still think the majority are just mislead town

Right.
UNVOTE: Drift

I was already feeling uneasy about the wagon, but Pika and Flyhn have basically convinced me.

@Drift Can you tell us what faction you are sided with? The name of the faction, I mean.

I've not got any more time before the EoD, so
VOTE: Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Issue is I can't exactly scumread people for a faulty push.. I mean, in the group of you that voted that quickly there's 1 wolf at least, maybe 2, but.. it's not more than half. That's just basic PoE at work. Any more than that is a stretch.. I mean, this push is a bit questionable to say the least, I can't believe it's 100% pure, but I still think the majority are just mislead town
thing is, the only one that I can see as misled town is Elementar
that leaves 4 people to look at (maybe 5 if you count Fawful, I'm not sure I see scum tying themselves to a quite secure mislynch that late out of nowhere, but that's not a strong thought) out of which I agree there's 1-2 scum
would suggest a vig or anything like that help resolve them if one's around

anyway, I owe the host enough not to just keep waiting for the lynch now that there's a counter building even if I feel both town and scum deserve it
Vote: Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Well if there's a choice between Drift and Arata, I'll Vote: Arata Kiyoshi Miku.

Arata's been jumping on bandwagons and sheeping. No real contributions to the Town.

I understand this vote looks like bandwagon jumping too but I need to defend my town read.

Unvote: SwordMaster♪

Vote: Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom