• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2017: Endgame: The Ghosts of Kwanzaas Past 15/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm weird and would probably make a mafia Singer an actual role, but seeing as how that's likely not the case here, I suppose I'll trust Light's claim for now. And I agree that Mido's jd vote was a little jumpy, but AE really shouldn't be pushing her to out her role for no reason. She already gave her reason why we should believe Caps, so I'm satisfied with that for now and would rather not potentially help scum just to know more about Mido's role.

Vote: AussieEevee

I'm weird and would probably make a mafia Singer an actual role, but seeing as how that's likely not the case here, I suppose I'll trust Light's claim for now. And I agree that Mido's jd vote was a little jumpy, but AE really shouldn't be pushing her to out her role for no reason. She already gave her reason why we should believe Caps, so I'm satisfied with that for now and would rather not potentially help scum just to know more about Mido's role.

Vote: AussieEevee
Did you even read my post?

And again you jump ship to another vote. Doesn't give us any information, asks us to trust her information but will not clarify what it is, has changed vote targets 4 times this phase without any explanation.

Not to mention getting overly jumpy when pressed for clarification, and why she voted first max then jd.

Town you wouldn't put up with this, so why do you expect town US to put up with it from you?
You are defending scummy behaviour, Megapod. Are you sure that is the route you want to take?

Mido already explained why she's not sharing more.
I have as much information as I could without outing my role. The most I can Addis the question was a yes or no question. I answered yes. The way it was worded matches faith. I can’t say more than that without outing my whole role and I’m not going to do that.

Her Max vote I can get, her jd vote is something she does need to explain.

She changed her target more than once, giving no explanations for any of her votes, doesn't clarify the information she has but expects us to trust it, and gets overly jumpy when pressed for clarification (Note I didn't say information. I said clarification).

As I said above, Town Mido wouldn't put up with the nonsense she's exhibiting here. Town Mido would have torn this Mido to shreds for all the reasons I posted here.

I appreciate the phase extension, ME.

I will be very interested in seeing what Caps comes up with...

What about you!?!

Hey all.

Apologies for my absence. Just been dealing with this very terrible cough of mines along with holiday stuff. I'll get to post analysis within 24 hours.

Just sayin, this is Pikochu's scum meta, to be busy and live his life

We have two days extra to talk about this, so maybe you can try to defend yourself.

Something about this rubs me the wrong way.

Gah I've got bad JD vibes because I just don't see what he's really done other than try to be snarky at me after the Labrev thing from way back.

##Vote jdthebud

I might be able to get swayed elsewhere because there just really is so little to go on but I feel safest going with this...possibly back to Max for an alternative.

Alright, I'm now confident that Caps simply missed the spoiler in the phase post.

My current scumread is on Max now. Neighborizer is a completely neutral role alignment-wise and he still hasn't moved his vote off Caps or even tried to scumhunt, even though he's apparently around to post stuff.

[Vote] Max1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom