• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2017: Endgame: The Ghosts of Kwanzaas Past 15/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anymore you want to share? And why are you changing to Max?
No. I have zero plans on giving out more information about my role in public for mafia to see. And I changed to Max for pressuring him and because he was the least reasonable vote on Caps.
Yeah, not sure Max would completely give up when I don't even think he's in line to lynched at the moment...he could be a jester though. Any chance he's scum trying to psych us out with WIFOM?
...Actually he would.....

UNVOTE: Max1996
VOTE: jdthebud

No. I have zero plans on giving out more information about my role in public for mafia to see. And I changed to Max for pressuring him and because he was the least reasonable vote on Caps.
Withholding information from us isn't very helpful though.
...Actually he would.....

UNVOTE: Max1996
VOTE: jdthebud
Such a random vote with no reasoning given.

Vote: Midorikawa

Withholding information from us isn't very helpful though.

So you say I should put my role for mafia to see and kill and block me? Really?

I have as much information as I could without outing my role. The most I can Addis the question was a yes or no question. I answered yes. The way it was worded matches faith. I can’t say more than that without outing my whole role and I’m not going to do that.

Unvote: jdthebud
Vote: Aussie eevee

I know this looks omgsus, but it’s not intentional. I don’t like the way he’s pushing so much for me to put my role. The way he’s acting is that anyone who doesn’t say every detail of their role or something is scum. And the reaction to me voting jd is interesting as well. Normal reaction is asking why for the vote. AE’s is a vote. That’s a big jump.

Day 3 Votals and a sub in
So you say I should put my role for mafia to see and kill and block me? Really?

I have as much information as I could without outing my role. The most I can Addis the question was a yes or no question. I answered yes. The way it was worded matches faith. I can’t say more than that without outing my whole role and I’m not going to do that.

Unvote: jdthebud
Vote: Aussie eevee

I know this looks omgsus, but it’s not intentional. I don’t like the way he’s pushing so much for me to put my role. The way he’s acting is that anyone who doesn’t say every detail of their role or something is scum. And the reaction to me voting jd is interesting as well. Normal reaction is asking why for the vote. AE’s is a vote. That’s a big jump.
And again you jump ship to another vote. Doesn't give us any information, asks us to trust her information but will not clarify what it is, has changed vote targets 4 times this phase without any explanation.

Not to mention getting overly jumpy when pressed for clarification, and why she voted first max then jd.

Town you wouldn't put up with this, so why do you expect town US to put up with it from you?

I'm keeping my vote on Max. I think he's the better lynch today.

The lack of information and jumpiness on Midorikawa's part is a bit disturbing.

Vote: Midorikawa

Especially with this vote. It's got little reasoning and ties the votals. If Max is scum, The Light could be trying to protect a fellow scumbuddy.

Actually, I don't really have any other leads or reads. I'm just noticing what Mido is doing and it seems like a good vote to place.

Also, my role PM indicates that I'm town.

Especially with this vote. It's got little reasoning and ties the votals. If Max is scum, The Light could be trying to protect a fellow scumbuddy.
Do you have anything to indicate either is scum?

Also, my role PM indicates that I'm town.
You do realise that every player, scum, indep, and town are going to say exactly the same thing.

Well, except survivors, I suppose... but any other indep is going to say that.

Ironically enough, my role is pretty much useless.

Singer. When I get lynched or killed, the mafia learn one of the remaining roles in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom