• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2017: Endgame: The Ghosts of Kwanzaas Past 15/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elieson, I'm assuming your scum unless you claim otherwise. An ambiguous claim isn't going to change my mind.

@TheCapsFan My case on Elieson was how he created a mislynch wagon and jumped off just before the end of the day onto you to make himself look more towny. Also, my results indicate that Elieson is scum.
Your results? What results? You can’t say your results and not be more specific.

Elieson, I'm assuming your scum unless you claim otherwise. An ambiguous claim isn't going to change my mind.

@TheCapsFan My case on Elieson was how he created a mislynch wagon and jumped off just before the end of the day onto you to make himself look more towny. Also, my results indicate that Elieson is scum.

He refuses to state, despite being convicted.

I'm town, as I said above, and I have no reason to appear as scum. If you're a rolecop and don't understand what you read, my role -might- appear scummy (a Town aligned Strongman, for instance, would look weird if checked by a RoleCop). You're gonna need to out something a little bit more than an out-of-nowhere 'conviction' unless you're a Jester, which we've seen before, and you could just claim it you know. You know my stance on ITPs

@Elementar Keep on the hunt them. If you're convinced that you've got me, do something else. If I end up dying and see that you are actually town and have made it until at least D3 without really pushing anyone, but also basically defending (via coaching) Max and not really anything else, I'll be rather hot n' bothered.

And honestly, I was thinking that Caps looked odd before Elieson voted them, so I'm going to back it up.

VOTE: TheCapsFan

Legitimately, this is the closest thing to a case you've posted thus far, and you've since decided that...Caps isn't even worth looking at anymore? If you're convinced that I'm scum, isn't it possible that I'd be bussing a scumbuddy!Caps?

I'm sorry bro but you're being a bit too ambiguous to claim to have something on me, and you don't really have anything else to continue helping out the game other than a small pile of townreads

Day 3: Putting Jack in a Box

Day 3: Putting Jack in the Box

The Holiday Heroes went about their night busy as always,
While the Scoundrels continued their mayhem with a craze.
Their target this time was the leader of Halloween Town,
The Pumpkin King, though he wore no majestic crown.

A master of the spooky and eerie, why was he even here?
Because his character is one for whom ME does endear.
His effort to take over Christmas certainly made him notorious.
But his defeat over the vile Oogie Boogie was definitely glorious.

And now he was dead, and the Scoundrels did celebrate.
The Heroes will be defeated if things continue as this rate.
With his death, one secret about his role will be dispersed.
Due to Halloween mentality, his results had been reversed.

Dear Elementar,
Jack_Skellington.png

Jack Skellington said:
What's this? What's this? There's color everywhere! What's this? There's white things in the air! What's this? I can't believe my eyes, I must be dreaming; wake up, Jack, this isn't fair! What's this?
You are Jack Skellington from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.
The Pumpkin King and leader of Halloween Town, Jack got lost one day in the woods and accidentally stumbled through the portal to Christmas Town. Dreaming of something more for his home, and sick of always doing the same thing year after year, Jack decided to try bringing Christmas to Halloween Town, which went over about as well as you probably think it did. The other residents of Halloween Town were confused and appalled by the cheery Christmas customs, and even tried to sabotage Jack's efforts to replace Santa, after Jack had the jolly fat man kidnapped. Despite the other townsfolk' efforts, Jack managed to take off in is spooky sleigh led by a team of skeletal reindeer and his ghostly dog, Zero. Jack's ideas for gifts were a little...offputting and, soon enough, he realized that Christmas just wasn't for him...after being shot down by the military. Jack returned to Halloween Town and rescued Santa and Sally, his love interest, from the clutches of the vile Oogie Boogie. Santa corrects the damage cause by Jack's misadventures and brings the first snowfall to Halloween Town, to the delight of the residents.
Being the leader of Halloween Town, you can ask your town's residents to gather information for you. Since you are obsessed with the idea of replacing Santa, your focus is on determining whether other players are naughty or nice. As such, you are the Cop. Every night you may PM the hosts: Check: <player>, and one of your townsfolk will investigate to tell you if that player is naughty or nice.
You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.
Because the residents of Halloween Town don't understand the Christmas spirit, they interpret the results backwards. As such, you are Insane. All of your results will be the opposite of the actual alignment of that player.

Elementar had been softclaiming Cop far too much.
Evidently he doesn't understand the idea of a light touch.
And so he had placed himself in the Scoundrel's cross hairs.
And now the Heroe's chances to win rest on spit and prayers.

It is now Day 3. Phase ends in 48 hours at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 26/12/17. To those who celebrate it, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

I'll trust the dead cop's word. I don't believe miller claims that aren't on D1.

[VOTE]: Elieson

You started a mislynch on a town player which you hopped off to avoid suspicion. Then you try and do the exact same thing with me the next phase. Town's inactivity and my tying of the votes saved the town saved it from another mislynch. And on top of it all, you've been redchecked. Nice try, scum.

@CheffOfGames @Pika_pika42 @Pikochu Read up and start participating, please. All of you have been active during the last phase and did not post at all. In the off chance that Elieson does flip town it's more likely that scum is lurking in the shadows. You three have given the least impression on me throughout the game.

I'll trust the dead cop's word. I don't believe miller claims that aren't on D1.

[VOTE]: Elieson

You started a mislynch on a town player which you hopped off to avoid suspicion. Then you try and do the exact same thing with me the next phase. Town's inactivity and my tying of the votes saved the town saved it from another mislynch. And on top of it all, you've been redchecked. Nice try, scum.
1) caps tied the vote
2) Elementar inadvertently cleared Eli
3) Elie never claimed miller

Vote: the capsfan

Elementar said he has proof that Elie is mafia but he was insane meaning that he more than likely checked him and hit a mafia result.

Nice try, scum.

Jumpy jumpy. Looks like scum was afraid of the cop, figured something else was amiss and took the kill on him asap to try to pin me as scum themselves. Little did they know, that even I was unaware of the insane-iness of said cop.

This is literally the easiest/laziest catch slip-up.

Possible scum slip detected?

I'd buy it

##Vote TheCapsFan

Moving on

does anybody else have anything of value to add? I was gonna push the game for some public discussion of redirection or other stuff that seems out of the ordinary, but well...ahh heck i might as well do so on behalf of aussieeevee anyway.

THAT SAID

@Maniacal Engineer Request for a +24 hr phase extension, be it that as of the time of this post, myself and many others will likely be involved in yuletide shenanigans keeping us from being able to devote a fair D3 to the mix.

Phase extension for D3.
@Maniacal Engineer Request for a +24 hr phase extension, be it that as of the time of this post, myself and many others will likely be involved in yuletide shenanigans keeping us from being able to devote a fair D3 to the mix.
This is a fair point.
Extension Granted, phase will instead end 72 hours from the update post at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard time on 27/12/17.

I appreciate the phase extension, ME.

I will be very interested in seeing what Caps comes up with...

Sorry for the inactivity. A bit busy these days.

OK so Elementar got a scum result on Elieson but he was insane meaning Elieson is mostly town, if not Godfather. Willing to believe Elieson right now as he has been helping to move the game forward and generate discussion.

Looks like Caps made a slip but it would be better to give them a chance to explain themselves before lynching them off.

Also Elieson, did anything happen yesterday?

...I'm sorta glad I was killed off because I hate insanity, but I also hate hidden stuff. Darn you ME :p jk

Anyway, good luck town. And merry Christmas/happy holidays to everyone. I'm happy to sub in if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom