• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1C21BAB5-19B7-40E6-B512-250478507037.jpeg

Some really nice attention to detail at least lol

I dig those design, expecially because they seem a bit older then the SM/USUM MC.

The fact that you can register to receive mails about news for the Pokémon game, now, is kind of a big deal. Generally, to my knowledge, those things happen right after the reveal/announcement of a game. It might be a sign that the reveal will be soon.

Junichi Masuda pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs, barely resisting the urge to slam his head into his desk. He stares down into the wooden surface, purses his lips, and lifts his head to glare around the Game Freak offices. "Is there anybody working here who is not leaking our stuff to the internet?"

After a moment of pure silence, the janitor timidly raises his hand. He would really like to but he doesn't have access.

These characters look very familiar for some reason, especially the girl.

How often do we get concept art leaks of the protags like this? I haven't been around for very many leak seaons (at least not this in depth). I've seen a lot of fakes, but can't remember the real ones being leaked before official reveals.

Junichi Masuda pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs, barely resisting the urge to slam his head into his desk. He stares down into the wooden surface, purses his lips, and lifts his head to glare around the Game Freak offices. "Is there anybody working here who is not leaking our stuff to the internet?"

After a moment of pure silence, the janitor timidly raises his hand. He would really like to but he doesn't have access.

While at the same time, he's probably laughing at the insanity that they started back in June of last year.

It almost looks like they’re supposed to be Blue, Leaf, and Red. But that would put Red in the rival’s spot, which would be interesting. The leg warmers are also really remiscent of Leaf.

Idk, the designs seem very overdone and fake, but the art style is actually pretty spot on.

The line art is on point(kinda, there are too many breaks in the lines, like they tried too hard to copy sugimori's style)
It looks to sloppy
The hair isn't shiny

Last edited:
My bet for an announcement has not changed. I still bet it will be on the 29th

It's been a long-time but the "rival's" name I believe translates into Raibaru. So basically it's "rival". There's no real "name" for him.

Edit: Changed the "ha" to "ba".

Remember the zelda franchise did release a lots of game during the 6 years development of botw why cant pokemon do this also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom