• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Okay, really sorry about the inactivity. I'm hoping to be more active starting now.

Gathering thoughts from reading through the thread, this might be sorta messy but -

The lie detector scan Seth did was kind of vague so honestly, it doesn't confirm or deny anything though I'm still skeptical on Ereshkigal's role despite the claim of Amplified Hider. It seems like a convenient claim to make, if that makes sense - like it's something that can't really be proven, so it's not like it can really be verified. I guess the only way to really be sure would be with a cop check, but at the same time, there's no guarantee of Ereshkigal not being godfather if say they were scum, so there's that issue, too.

I don't doubt that Seth used a lie detector ability to test out Ereshkigal's statement/remark (whatever you would classify it as), so I think that's truthful. Lie detector can be mafia or town though, right? I'm leaning towards more on the town side for Seth, really. He's given me town vibes throughout this game, and he's been iffy on Ereshkigal so him checking that statement from Ereshkigal doesn't seem so far-fetched. I could've missed this (and probably did), but is your ability unlimited @Seth Rollins?

Kind of don't like FA's voting The Light - it sort of gives me sheep-y vibes. The problem with it is, I don't see a huge basis for voting The Light? It came out of nowhere to me, and while The Light could be scum (since he did raise a red-flag with his coming in D1 and voting then sort of disappearing), the sudden onslaught of votes just gives me a bad feeling.

Also, whatwith a no lynch occurring, I guess The Light is either a Governor or something of the sort? Lynchproof? Either one is a town or mafia alignment.

I don't doubt that Seth used a lie detector ability to test out Ereshkigal's statement/remark (whatever you would classify it as), so I think that's truthful. Lie detector can be mafia or town though, right? I'm leaning towards more on the town side for Seth, really. He's given me town vibes throughout this game, and he's been iffy on Ereshkigal so him checking that statement from Ereshkigal doesn't seem so far-fetched. I could've missed this (and probably did), but is your ability unlimited @Seth Rollins?

He said earlier it's a 2X ability.

Also, whatwith a no lynch occurring, I guess The Light is either a Governor or something of the sort? Lynchproof? Either one is a town or mafia alignment.

Although...if Light were either of those, why would he vote himself?

I'm thinking Lynchproof. But, the only way to prove that without being rolechecked is, well, to be lynched. Light did seem to think there was no point in defending themselves with how the votes and arguments had gone. It kinda was too late to really provide an argument to save themselves.

Although...if Light were either of those, why would he vote himself?
And argument that comes from this is 100% WIFOM, but if I had to guess, I'd say that it was to show how completely and utterly unshaken he was by the whole thing.

The Light could be Governor or some role which causes a No Lynch to occur. Or they could be Lynchproof/Deathproof.

I remember being 1x Deathproof when I was the Cult Leader in TWR Season'17 Mafia, so we cannot remove the possibility of them being a Cult Leader or even a SK with 1x Deathproof.

We need to think which role fits the character of The Light unless they would be kind enough to claim and save our time.

If The Light did in fact save himself - whether though governor or lynchproof - that's kinda rough since either one is an ability that can go with really any alignment. @The Light if you are actually town, providing some reads or something so that we can get a better feel for your alignment would be really helpful.
Kind of don't like FA's voting The Light - it sort of gives me sheep-y vibes. The problem with it is, I don't see a huge basis for voting The Light? It came out of nowhere to me, and while The Light could be scum (since he did raise a red-flag with his coming in D1 and voting then sort of disappearing), the sudden onslaught of votes just gives me a bad feeling.
Part of my reason to vote The Light was the fact that this was the second time he'd sheeped, and like I said, coming out of lurking just to vote someone who claimed lie detector (a useful role) with no real benefit to doing that as scum was suspicious. The other reason is that I did not want Seth lynched because I feel he is likely to be town. The Light was the other viable wagon, and one I agreed with, so I joined it. jd's recent post at the time was pretty good, so The Light seemed a better option at the time anyway.

Hmm. Guys I will come back and update my thoughts on this later.

I’m not liking The Light though. He’s being sheepy, has put 0 effort in hunting scum too, and didn’t defend himself. Is it possible he’s some sort of scum immortal role that only dies later in the game? He just doesn’t seem to care for town at all.

I’m not liking The Light though. He’s being sheepy, has put 0 effort in hunting scum too, and didn’t defend himself. Is it possible he’s some sort of scum immortal role that only dies later in the game? He just doesn’t seem to care for town at all.
There it is again. Immediately claiming someone is scum for something where you conveniently ignore other possibilities.

I'm indeed Deathproof x 1, which I decided to use in my favor to give you a fairly pointless Lynch.

As for a reads list, I'll have to look back over the last phase or so as I make one.

How confident are you? I agree on the point about him pushing for an Ereshkigal lynch, and I felt like he tied me up debating semantics for most of the time I was here this phase, and him saying he was unsure of me for trying to scumhunt and winding up on him, felt like OMGUS, but at the same time, Ereshkigal makes a deceng argument about scum strategy.
If I have to give it a percentage...85%.
Scratch that. It's gone up to 95% now.

Sorry that this is a really weak read, but honestly no one actively posting really seems that scummy to me.

However, I noticed that certain players, namely Renato_Sinclair, CheffOfGames, Elieson, Officer Snake, and swarla, have barely posted. There's a good amount of possibilities in this group of players. One I can think of is a lack of activity in response to the D1 Lynch.

A potential lynchproof role? He’s quite possibly our next scum. Good job, people who were actually suspicious enough of Light to vote him.

I'm indeed Deathproof x 1, which I decided to use in my favor to give you a fairly pointless Lynch.

...okay, how is this not a scummy motive?

There it is again. Immediately claiming someone is scum for something where you conveniently ignore other possibilities.

What’s up with you? You’re trying so hard to get me out of this game. What makes you think I didn’t consider them? I think The Light looks suspicious, that’s all.

It’s been also more than 24 hours and you didn’t come up with any new read. I mean correct me if I’m wrong but all I can remember is you saying “Seth is scum” which is an idea you sheeped. I don’t actually care if you think I’m scum, I’m just begging you to be a better town leader.

A potential lynchproof role? He’s quite possibly our next scum. Good job, people who were actually suspicious enough of Light to vote him.

...okay, how is this not a scummy motive?

That’s the thing...a no lynch is not beneficial to the town.

Sorry that this is a really weak read, but honestly no one actively posting really seems that scummy to me.

However, I noticed that certain players, namely Renato_Sinclair, CheffOfGames, Elieson, Officer Snake, and swarla, have barely posted. There's a good amount of possibilities in this group of players. One I can think of is a lack of activity in response to the D1 Lynch.

Forgive me if I’m wrong but you seem afraid to make reads. Don’t be afraid to say who you think is scum. Going for inactives here doesn’t help your case.

It’s been also more than 24 hours and you didn’t come up with any new read. I mean correct me if I’m wrong but all I can remember is you saying “Seth is scum” which is an idea you sheeped. I don’t actually care if you think I’m scum, I’m just begging you to be a better town leader.
Admittedly, I've never been good at making them. Hence why I'd make a horrible Town leader, even in this game.

Admittedly, I've never been good at making them. Hence why I'd make a horrible Town leader, even in this game.

That is not true. You just gotta be more confident in yourself and put up a top 3 scumlist. Naturally, these people are going to try their best to defend themselves, but that shouldn’t scare you. Who cares if everyone in your top 3 scumlist flipped town? You tried your best.

That is not true. You just gotta be more confident in yourself and put up a top 3 scumlist. Naturally, these people are going to try their best to defend themselves, but that shouldn’t scare you. Who cares if everyone in your top 3 scumlist flipped town? You tried your best.
Well, one thing's for certain. You stand at the very top of my Top 3. The other two, gotta look back and think...

Back
Top Bottom