• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Since Elementar has been here, I'm assuming you got an answer back, @The Light . I'd like to hear what you decided, and any other related information that would help us. Do you have any reads outside of pika_pika, Seth and me, since you already gave reads on us?

Since Elementar has been here, I'm assuming you got an answer back, @The Light . I'd like to hear what you decided, and any other related information that would help us. Do you have any reads outside of pika_pika, Seth and me, since you already gave reads on us?
I keep my entire role, but only my affiliation is changing from indep to town. Which means I'll of course be town-friendly now.

And I don't have much to say for the active players. It really only ranges from null to town lean for everyone else.

I keep my entire role, but only my affiliation is changing from indep to town. Which means I'll of course be town-friendly now.

And I don't have much to say for the active players. It really only ranges from null to town lean for everyone else.
Alright, that's good to hear, then. Do you have any ranking of which players seem more townie to you than others, and any supporting reasoning on them giving you stronger or weaker reads?

Alright, that's good to hear, then. Do you have any ranking of which players seem more townie to you than others, and any supporting reasoning on them giving you stronger or weaker reads?
In order from most to least town:
Max1996 (obviously) > FinalArcadia > Crystal Onix > TheCapsFan > MegaPod > Ereshkigal > Pika_pika42 > Lone_Garurumon
In particular, I think these users have provided great posts to help advance the game and to me they look like town.

I feel that these are pretty much null:
Nightwing101, Pikochu, Feenie, Space, jdthebud
Their posts have mostly been NAI to me. While most of them have added to the game, they aren't really giving me a lean in either direction.

And finally, Seth Rollins is the only scum read I have at the moment, for reasons I already stated.

Just here to say that I'm the one who gave that choice to The Light. I'm a 1X weak Psychologist. It's a bit different than a normal one in that I can use it on any independent role, not just Serial Killers, but they have the choice whether to convert to town or not.

@The Light unfortunately I think you're wrong about Seth being scum. His role claim doesn't seem like a scum move to me. So, I hope you can come up with some more scum reads.

@Max1996 You may have said already, but did you get a result last night?

[Vote] Feenie

She did vote Max on D1 and I don't remember much else from her. Lurking scum?

Just here to say that I'm the one who gave that choice to The Light. I'm a 1X weak Psychologist. It's a bit different than a normal one in that I can use it on any independent role, not just Serial Killers, but they have the choice whether to convert to town or not.

@The Light unfortunately I think you're wrong about Seth being scum. His role claim doesn't seem like a scum move to me. So, I hope you can come up with some more scum reads.

@Max1996 You may have said already, but did you get a result last night?

[Vote] Feenie

She did vote Max on D1 and I don't remember much else from her. Lurking scum?
I already said it failed, at the very startvof the Day.

Hmm, a cult leader....well Max you might have to check The Light to make sure he's telling the truth because he could have chosen not to change to town.

But if he is town now doesn't this basically mean that he's a Neighborizer now?

I’m having trouble believing MegaPod would change back to town too. You said it yourself that if he died you were on your own, so how would you change back to town if a Psychologist recruited him?

Hmm, a cult leader....well Max you might have to check The Light to make sure he's telling the truth because he could have chosen not to change to town.

But if he is town now doesn't this basically mean that he's a Neighborizer now?

Uhh...good question. @The Light ?

Since you say it's 1x use, is this a night-only action or one that could be used in the day? I'm guessing you felt confident that The Light had to be an independent after the events of D2 then? Since if it was used in N2, I'm confused on why this
MegaPod said:
I can confirm that he has become Town, as I was his recruit as of this Day’s start.
would've happened if The Light had chosen to be town from your role. I guess role priority could play a role here, but I'd think that there wouldn't be much point in someone getting notified they were recruited if the cult leader no longer exists. Although that might actually be more of a question for @The Light , how long did you have to decide on whether to stay independent or become town?

Also @MegaPod , was your post here:
To keep up appearances, of course. I was hoping he’d defend himself, but it looked like I’d have to throw him under the bus and stick it out all on my own!
a joke, or are you implying that the cult would keep going even if the cult leader died? Would it have passed on to the oldest recruit or something?

This entire situation is just very confusing to me.

Argh, I messed up my formatting again.

tl;dr about the messed up part...

@The Light
How long did you have to decide on whether to stay independent or become town?

@MegaPod
Was this post a joke, or are you implying that the cult would keep going even if the cult leader died? Would it have passed on to the oldest recruit or something?

For reference, this post here I am referring to:
To keep up appearances, of course. I was hoping he’d defend himself, but it looked like I’d have to throw him under the bus and stick it out all on my own!

Argh, I messed up my formatting again.

tl;dr about the messed up part...

@The Light
How long did you have to decide on whether to stay independent or become town?

@MegaPod
Was this post a joke, or are you implying that the cult would keep going even if the cult leader died? Would it have passed on to the oldest recruit or something?

For reference, this post here I am referring to:

I was told that if The Light died, I would remain part of his faction, but no one else could be recruited. Then, when our chat ended from The Light’s conversion, I was given my own separate choice to revert to a Townie. Which I accepted, because proceeding solo without a Leader wasn’t gonna help my odds of winning.

Back
Top Bottom