• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

there's a difference between a D1 no lynch and a D2 no lynch, D1 no lynchs usually help gather info, any NL from D2 onward is just ugh

This post is just your friendly neighborhood JJJ dropping in to state that a no lynch on Day 1 is the devil. Thanks for listening, everyone.

Separately, gimme a read on someone immediately, MCH. You've appeared again and given me this bland strategic stuff. I don't want bland strategic stuff.

Should Calvin be happening today?
Probably not if I'm being honest with myself. There are other ways to solve eevee's wagon.
there's a difference between a D1 no lynch and a D2 no lynch, D1 no lynchs usually help gather info, any NL from D2 onward is just ugh
If a day 1 no lynch benefits town, the game is not balanced and the PRs are far too strong.
Do the math, no lynch is bad. Always.

as for D1 no lynchs, they have helped town win in a couple games on bulba before, I don't recall if said games were balanced or not though, because last one I saw was 3 years ago.

finnnnnnnnnnnnne.
I personally dunno who to suspect, but I think calvin and eresh stand out the most.

They stand out as suspects? Tell me more about that. Reach deep into your soul and extract for me the rationale which led you to these two.

They stand out as suspects? Tell me more about that. Reach deep into your soul and extract for me the rationale which led you to these two.
calvin is mostly meta reasons, but that's not a be all end all because I used to rely a bit too much on meta and still somewhat do and it cost me a lot of games
as for eresh I haven't played many games with them but they usually make plausible theories, and yet this time as stated before they went for a D1 no lynch

calvin is mostly meta reasons, but that's not a be all end all because I used to rely a bit too much on meta and still somewhat do and it cost me a lot of games
as for eresh I haven't played many games with them but they usually make plausible theories, and yet this time as stated before they went for a D1 no lynch
And yet you agreed with eresh that a d1 no lynch is good...
I think we vote this guy

What have you observed from Calvin which concerns you regarding his meta?

it doesn't help I'm not used to subbing in games, and usually I play them from the start. I also only recently started playing again because I stopped for 3 years for personal reasons.

And yet you agreed with eresh that a d1 no lynch is good...
I think we vote this guy
I didn't ever agree with a D1 no lynch in this game, I just was saying it has worked before. which was my point.
What have you observed from Calvin which concerns you regarding his meta?
that's the part I'm iffy on telling right now

Back
Top Bottom