• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

I think a town circle of thesunspear/restlessridge/mafianursinghome is a good place to be on day 1

This is noncommittal nonsense
Unvote
Vote: Aflame

Can you give us one solid read on someone?
I don’t love this post, jumping onto Aflame for what looks to me could simply be cautious Town play, and expecting solid reads right off the bat at a point when those are often scarce. I also don’t understand your earlier scumread and vote for dum dum idiots, who as far as I can tell have been logical and trying to pry for reasoning. And there’s also that one question by Restless you initially answered with more questions before actually giving a clear response...I’m not sure what to think of you, but I’m more comfortable voting you than Aflame at this point.

Unvote: Aflame
Vote: leetic and the band

Aflame doesn't look like he's trying to solve the game, he's just grumbling over things others are doing.

Aflame doesn't look like he's trying to solve the game, he's just grumbling over things others are doing.
Aflame was asking for clarification on posts, including the reads lists
Why would town need to hesitate to vote? Seems more to me like scum concerned about their image.
Aflame said they were awaiting an explanation from S&N, who apparently have since posted in the thread without offering one. If Aflame returns and then doesn’t commit a vote to them without some explanation of their own, then I could probably see where you’re coming from with your argument against them.

i'm townreading sunspear, surprise surprise

1. What's your alignment?
  2. Do you like the role you've been given? Remember not to tell us what it is.
my other head rudely posted without consulting me. 1. we're town 2. no i hate it i wanted to be scum dammit I'M NEVER SCUM ANYMORE
I think the better icebreaker personally would be to start playing the game.
LMFAOOOO idc which one of you posted that i'm loving both of u today
im supernxul a bd is ckimmed throguht the thread
gesundheit
I think a town circle of thesunspear/restlessridge/mafianursinghome is a good place to be on day 1
you ninja'd me tbh i was just about to post my townreads, which is those exact 3 names. (btw love the name mafia nursing home. fucking hilarious)

that was my skim read. i'll read it again since i have the time, idk if i'll find anything new tho~ (it's harder to know who's saying things since i don't know who these avatars are anymore. i don't look at names just pictures. i'm very simple)

ok i'm back from reading through the game proper now

My rainbow list of reads so far:

Mafia Nursing Home
thesunspear
Lone Wolf

Hydreigon & Shelgon GX
Bok's Lovechild
Restless Ridge

Scumlords & Noobs
Chillian
Zinn Mask Salesman

Aflame
dum dum idiots

how about u elaborate some more on that one you voted for lmao. (didn't see any explanation or reasoning there)

and now im at 30. go me

and now ur spamming. go u :)

Why would town need to hesitate to vote? Seems more to me like scum concerned about their image.

tbf town needs to be concerned about their image too. no one wants to look like they're scum because then they'll get lynched and no matter your alignment you want to live (unless jester or some shit)

Tristan's lame day 1 Vote Count
Vote Count:

Chillian
-2 (Scumlords, MNH)
thesunspear- 1 (Lone Wolf)
Hydreigon & Shelgon- 1 (Aflame)
Aflame- 1 (LatB)
Scumlords and Noobs- 1 (Chillian)
leetic and the band- 2 (Restless_Ridge, H&S)

This should be right after a quick skim (though I am notorious for vote count mistakes - pls don't kill me if it's wrong funnier). With 13 players alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8am CDT Monday the 22nd.

Last edited:
Vote Count:

Chillian
-1 (Scumlords)
thesunspear- 1 (Lone Wolf)
Hydreigon & Shelgon- 1 (Aflame)
Aflame- 2 (LatB, H&S)
Scumlords and Noobs- 1 (Chillian)
leetic and the band- 1 (Restless_Ridge)

This should be right after a quick skim (though I am notorious for vote count mistakes - pls don't kill me if it's wrong funnier). With 13 players alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8am CDT Monday the 22nd.
You didn’t take my vote change into account

what's up y'all i'm the other half of this hydra (funnygurl)

if this account starts typing like a middle schooler trying to be cool, then it's ya girl

Back
Top Bottom