• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

My other head ought to be more active today/tonight. In the meantime, I still think it is weird that S&N would self vote when there are only 2 votes on them, then link to a scum game of theirs where they gave up. This is without a doubt the weirdest self vote context I have ever seen.

Vote Count 5 (still on hecking day 1)
@funnier6 , can we get another vote count?
Sure

Vote Count

thesunspear
- 1 (H&S)
Aflame- 1 (LatB)
Lone Wolf- 2 (MNH, T&H)
Scumlords and Noobs- 3 (Chillian, ZMS, sunspear)
Zinn Mask Salesman- 2 (Aflame, BLC)

I didn't double check it but I believe this is correct. With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8 am CDT on Monday the 22nd. Day ends in about 20 hours.

Last edited:
Sure

Vote Count

thesunspear
- 1 (H&S)
Aflame- 1 (LatB)
Lone Wolf- 2 (MNH, T&H)
Scumlords and Noobs- 3 (Chillian, ZMS, sunspear)
Zinn Mask Salesman- 2 (Aflame, BLC)
Restless Ridge- 1 (BLC)

I didn't double check it but I believe this is correct. With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8 am CDT on Monday the 22nd. Day ends in about 20 hours.
BLC is listed twice, can people have multiple votes?

UNVOTE: Lone Wolf
VOTE: Zinn Mask Salesman

Discussed this with the other head, and we seem to be in agreement that ZMS is a better use of our vote, for reasons we've already stated before (the ISO on ZMS's posts being a large portion of posts not useful at all to actually scumhunting, the strange way of asking for other players' suspects while providing the absolute bare minimum of thoughts on their own, they may be going for an easy mislynch if S&N is actually town - which I personally am starting to feel might be the case given that self-vote and how it tends to happen on Bulba and some of the posts actually feel genuine to me, like the one when the other head on that hydra came in to unvote their self - and I still am not a fan at all on how flippant ZMS was about reading D1 content and the way they brushed actually forming reads aside for so long, despite the fact that there was absolutely NOT just baseless shade and shitposting in the first 10 pages; mafia is more likely to want to put off getting information on the table).

Yikes, that was the longest parentheses text of my life. Basically, ZMS = most scummy. Lone Wolf at least seems more willing to come in here and try to work with the thread, which is a little bit better of a look than a lot of ZMS's content.

Also, the vote on thesunspear: is that one serious? I don't remember what the case was there, but seeing that vote still there... yeah, I don't agree with that one at all. I (as in, at least FinalArcadia posting this time) townread thesunspear and haven't been pinged at all by that slot. Nor did the including themselves in a town core strike me as scummy at all. It really stands out as an outlier on the vote count since I at least get the case for all the others up there.

I understand that pressure votes are a thing. Sometimes people may prefer to ask questions without laying down a vote right away. But I can understand your perspective.

What kind of non-answer about your supposed Town reads is this? Smells like avoidance to me. And I still don’t like your insistence that Chillian is instantly Town that you repeated earlier on. I’m growing a bit suspicious of you.
Unvote: leetic and the band
Vote: thesunspear
Here is the vote. I guess they caught me slipping about wolfchat!

Thanks! So that vote was made WAAAY back on post #208. That they haven't either elaborated on the vote in more recent times (whether to explain why they still feel it is valid in context of the thread's progression, or to move it elsewhere) doesn't sit well with me, even if that slot otherwise seems fine to me. Looking quickly through the last several pages, I haven't seen much from them in general. It feels like a vote left hanging to to avoid giving thoughts on more recent events.

@Hydreigon & Shelgon GX
Do you guys still think that thesunspear is the most vote-worthy player here as of now?

Thanks! So that vote was made WAAAY back on post #208. That they haven't either elaborated on the vote in more recent times (whether to explain why they still feel it is valid in context of the thread's progression, or to move it elsewhere) doesn't sit well with me, even if that slot otherwise seems fine to me. Looking quickly through the last several pages, I haven't seen much from them in general. It feels like a vote left hanging to to avoid giving thoughts on more recent events.

@Hydreigon & Shelgon GX
Do you guys still think that thesunspear is the most vote-worthy player here as of now?
At the moment, yes.

Hi, it's the other head of this group

so as it turns out, hydras are annoying because they don't let you start reading from where you left off and instead start from where your partner left off

I haven't read much yet, moe, but I think we should lynch dumb dumb idiots

Lg is really, really different to me

Back
Top Bottom