• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon , if we compare everything surrounding eevee we can tell it's ice
You mean by elimination? That's hardly intuitive.

And if we compare how grass and water were represented by green and blue respectively, we can tell that dark is represented by black
What about the forest gym?

,also that building looks like it belongs to someone autistic, and considering the location , how could an inhabited forest in the middle of inhabited mountains with a river thames from a side and those mounts from the other not be related to dark-type,
What?

anyway, jasmine's gym is right beside a lighthouse and it's not a water type , the location is not something to really count on
Explain the windows if the gym has nothing to do with the environment.

C'mon , if we compare everything surrounding eevee we can tell it's ice
Tell that to the Gen 8 speculation thread before LGPE released last year. It wasn't that obvious when people were expecting Gen 8 with a new eeveelution.

also that building looks like it belongs to someone autistic,
I'm pretty sure that isn't an appropriate thing to say... at all.

jasmine's gym is right beside a lighthouse and it's not a water type , the location is not something to really count on
You're also talking about Gen 2 where environmental diversity was practically nonexistent.

View attachment 120376

All the gyms have colors of the respective type. And black is always associated with Dark. If it were Ice it would've been light blue for example.
TBH, its probably Black Ice.

So far: Milo's gym is Grass and has a lot of Farmland surrounding it, while Nessa's gym is locate in the town with the lighthouse at the coast. So based on that, the gym in the icy bit of the map is gonna be Ice type, not Dark.
jasmine's gym is right beside a lighthouse and it's not a water type , the location is not something to really count on

Maybe we’ll get a dual type gym this generation? I mean, Dark-type is mostly about dirty fighting, so for a Dark gym to have a second type theme would fit with the former typing’s theme about breaking the rules. Bonus points if their ace is a Weavile.

You mean by elimination? That's hardly intuitive.
Also light blue representing ice would be half invisible so I think it means that the ice was reflecting that black color
What about the forest gym?
Purple could reference to poison or fairy
An isolated inhabited land in the middle of nowhere
Explain the windows if the gym has nothing to do with the environment.
I didn't say the gym has NOTHING to do with the environment. And what windows?

I think it's odd that "Galar Formes" are a thing in the leaks, considering its contradictory to the fact we are getting a limitatiion what Pokemon are allowed in the game (only mon that appear in the Galar regional dex) because there are "too many Pokemon".

I'm not sure how I feel about Grass/Rock being the final dual typing for Grookey's final evolution. After two consecutive generations of having slower grass starters, I think it would be nice to have something that is a little faster. Rock types usually aren't the quickest.

I thought Freezy Frost being black was an outlier, considering it’s just a damaging version of Haze. I don’t see the point in having a gym suddenly have a different color scheme from its type, especially when a Dark-gym is something people have wanted for a while.

Unless their ace is themed around black ice or is Weavile.

Thirteenth leak promising the entire dex! Just three more and my punchcard will be filled!

There is an engineer pokemon. Fire/Steel
I realize now that this mean engineer as in "works with trains", but I thought they meant engineer as in "someone who designs machines" and was absolutely baffled.

Their armor/sword were actually crafter by their ancient time trainers that died in a war.
What.

Leon is the real antagonist he wants to use Eternatus the biggest Pokémon in the serie to control the world (Galar was buildt on him)

but

Zacian and Zamazenta are Galar defender and protect the land from Eternatus since ancient times.

So they defend Galar from a Pokemon that literally supports the region? Catch me defending my house by smashing at the floorboards.

The only thing I like about this one is the Scorbunny evolution, and only because it (very) vaguely reminded me of Pulseman.

Aside from that, it made for a few giggles. I don't believe it's real.

former looks more like a poison-type :surrouded by mushrooms and has those purple posts, but also surrounded by some sparkles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom