• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

Anyways, from what little I've seen Max seems like a decent candidate.

I'm willing to vote whichever way the obvious town cleared players want me to. But I'll also try to read the previous stuff and give some thoughts.

sorry for trying to bring up a possible different angle to look at something, i won't do it again?
It's not that you brought up a different angle, it was more just the general feeling of the response? That and the fact that you went pretty quickly from saying I'm wrong about the two roles feeling a bit weird as both town to jumping pretty quickly on Minish.

It's not that you brought up a different angle, it was more just the general feeling of the response? That and the fact that you went pretty quickly from saying I'm wrong about the two roles feeling a bit weird as both town to jumping pretty quickly on Minish.
that's not what i meant when i said you were wrong but i think i conveyed that poorly

that's not what i meant when i said you were wrong but i think i conveyed that poorly
i didn't change my stance quickly, i tried to clarify it
Fair enough.

Anyway, I think it might be a good idea to have Max and Caps claim at this point? I do still raise a bit of an eyebrow at the Loved + Double Voter deal but not enough that Max and Caps aren't the people I consoder the main POE, do the fact that they're the only ones who haven't claimed yet feels... not ideal.

Day 1 End Vote Totals:
alana 5 - Gentlefeather, MintElv, Emmy, alana, HumanDawn
RavenRaziel98 2 - DawningWinds, Max1996
TheCapsFan 1 - Dragondg
Emmy 1 - TheCapsFan
Dragondg 1 - RavenRaziel98
Day 2 End of Day Vote Totals:
Emmy 4 - gentlefeather, TheCapsFan, Max1996, RavenRaziel98
RavenRaziel98 2 - Dragondg, Emmy
MintElv 1 - DawningWings
DawningWinds 1 - MintElv
Max1996 0

Posting this for easy reference.
Will analyze it more in a bit.

Had to look up loved again to remember for sure what it was.
Is there any reason why it's assumed that Gentlefeather is town just from being loved?
I'd assume it's due to the fact that the role is usually town here?

well i did things that i saw as helping town and for the most part they did, only thing that didn't was the alana vote. and stuck to them even when people were spinning whatever I said to look scummy so
basically people are leaving me alone because tunnel visioning on me is pretty much a waste at this point.

Anyway, I think it might be a good idea to have Max and Caps claim at this point? I do still raise a bit of an eyebrow at the Loved + Double Voter deal but not enough that Max and Caps aren't the people I consoder the main POE, do the fact that they're the only ones who haven't claimed yet feels... not ideal.
I'm a 1x Bulletproof.

And for the record, not claiming is generally NAI, imo. At least for me. even in role madness games, I tend to dislike claiming and especially massclaims regardless of alignment, as I think it kind of takes away from the spirit of the game in the sense that, for the mafia, it becomes less about how well you can deceive others through your words and more about how well you can fakeclaim. Deceiving others is the best part of being mafia, and detecting lies to figure out who is doing the deception is the best part about being town, in my opinion.

Had to look up loved again to remember for sure what it was.
Is there any reason why it's assumed that Gentlefeather is town just from being loved?
I'd assume it's due to the fact that the role is usually town here?
I would say, the role is mostly town though I have seen it as mafia before. I've mostly just been going with it because there's not really been any reason to distrust gentlefeather so far.

dawning also mentioned that it can be slightly busted as scum in LyLo, which is another reason why, in an effort to make things balanced, it is more than likely town.

Personally I think it's literally just Max and that there's two mafia; the game should end when we elim him. If the game continues, then it's probably either gentlefeather or Minish. If Mido is proven roleblocker there's no way scum has two roleblockers. And Dawning is both cop checked and should also be role confirmed because of what happened last night. so I doubt dawning is scum.

And for the record, not claiming is generally NAI, imo. At least for me. even in role madness games,
It was less because you guys not claiming seemed scummy and more because I figured with the main POE being the only people who hadn't claimed it'd make things a bit easier to sort out hopefully.
Also, really really wishing I hadn't wasted my shot now.

Back
Top Bottom