• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia: Endgame, Bulbasaur Victory

I was informed that someone visited me. For now I do not think it is a good idea to disclose who they are, because if they are town I would put a target in their back.

Glad the kill was an indep instead of town, but I am somewhat puzzled why scum would pick dawn dusk instead of someone who is more experienced, talking far more, and showing more effort to solve the game.

that seems like a random thing to be told
just visited?
It kinda is, but it happened...
Do not yet have a clue what Ivysaur, Wartortle, or Charmeleon move could make thematic sense with that

... Actually, it could be Worry Seed. If role PM flavor text is any indication. In that case, someone would have made me insomniac for the night, being awake means I can keep track of what happened around me.

Just checked this : Role - Mafia Universe

Insomniac is a thing that works similarly, but this is clearly not a self-target, it was someone picking who to make insomniac each night, picking me.

The main question is if the person who visited me is the townie who targeted me with this (it is absolutely an Ivysaur ability), or someone else Worry Seeded me and the person who visited me used another role on me.

For whatever reason the townie who used this on me kinda probably trusts me, this is kinda dangerous to use on mafia as they may give them more info they can just hide from the thread.

Just making something clear. The rule states that we may not claim the exact name of any ability we do have (it is too akin to nameclaiming). What I claimed is not an ability of mine, it is just a theory of what I believe happened to me based on what I was told. Problem is, even if that someone who did this to me shows up in the future to claim they did it, they can state how their ability works, but cannot outright say it IS Worry Seed. Which complicates things, as this is only something for everyone else to theorise on.

Seems weird that it would just tell you you got visited but not mention who did that.

It does literally nothing as it is. I'm not sure what a fruit vendor-like role adds to the game when out movement investigative roles are likely to be scarce.

It is indeed not that strong unless properly organised, or a few nights in when almost everyone is evolved, and it is also not that huge of a problem for town if mafia were to kill it, in fact it can even be detrimental if its user randomly targets a mafioso, giving them info for nothing in return for town.

Which is exactly why I felt like claiming it fast enough, feel like everyone should know, we try to advise whoever has it on how to best use it, and...

Really not sure about that last part, but if enough people consider it necessary/useful enough, I could also reveal the exact identity of the person who visited me, whatever that is worth

was informed that someone visited me. For now I do not think it is a good idea to disclose who they are, because if they are town I would put a target in their back.

Seems weird that it would just tell you you got visited but not mention who did that.
Other way around would sound suspicious. And the above quote of his sounds more like he knows who.

Vote: Zexy

Other way around would sound suspicious. And the above quote of his sounds more like he knows who.

Vote: Zexy
Yeah I know who

Why the vote though? Does the claim make you suspect me? Please elaborate.

Yeah, I am just not sure mafia had any reason to target me for anything but a kill, while town might have been suspicious of me and was more likely to investigate me.

You worry seed seem to theorize they gave you some sort of temporary thing that allowed you to know the details of people who interacted with you, but that's a pretty big speculation considering you don't seem to have had anyone else visiting you to support that?

I'd prefer if you did not reveal their identity and instead let them use said role again, assuming it wasn't n-shot. Although, again, if it was just a loud visitor of sorts it's a pretty NAI role maybe.

If they simply visited you that's NAI and non-investigative.
I was told I am visited, not what the visit was for. Could be copcheck, protection, roleblock, anything really.
You worry seed seem to theorize they gave you some sort of temporary thing that allowed you to know the details of people who interacted with you, but that's a pretty big speculation considering you don't seem to have had anyone else visiting you to support that?
The theory is based on the flavor text for the info I got, the fact that Worry Seed is a thing that exists on Ivysaur, and the Insomniac role. No details, just something along the lines you could not sleep and noticed X visiting you.
I'd prefer if you did not reveal their identity and instead let them use said role again, assuming it wasn't n-shot. Although, again, if it was just a loud visitor of sorts it's a pretty NAI role maybe.
That is the problem, I am not sure if X was the Worry Seeder themselves or someone else. The idea of Worry Seed alone being a thing that exists and fits very well on Ivysaur and the overall flavor of the game makes it alignment indicative and town of course, Charmeleon and Wartortle cannot learn any moves with similar effects.

That is the problem, I am not sure if X was the Worry Seeder themselves or someone else. The idea of Worry Seed alone being a thing that exists and fits very well on Ivysaur and the overall flavor of the game makes it alignment indicative and town of course, Charmeleon and Wartortle cannot learn any moves with similar effects.
Oh you addressed it.

Anyway I feel like we have monopolised the talk a lot, so far it is only ExLight Mint Elv and I saying anything really for this day. At least people like Piko Caps Raven said a lot before. Meanwhile wissen did not get subbed yet and lots of people like @JamieIsBored @Snowy @gentlefeather and especially @LICH KING have not said much.

LICH KING also had the most interesting interactions with wisser, dawndusk, and jaison early on, mostly jokes but they kinda felt comfortable joking on each other. Then everyone who could get a better read on them either falls dead or gets subbed out while they go conveniently inactive.

Not much more than a hunch again, but I would say LICH is my current top sus, with maybe Caps being next if they flip town (I feel like he could have caught on to all this and try to set him up)

A bit reluctant, but I will place a vote for now to hopefully push them into posting more

VOTE: LICH KING

Back
Top Bottom