• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Stanley Parable Mafia - Eight Stanleys Ending (Town + 8 Wins)

if each mafia has just a couple members then they'd be more likely to panic a bit and pile up on helperman, right?
Not if they are calm enough to handle the team on their own.
I'm watching ME's stream.
I was earlier. Popped in the VC and everything. Don’t think I’ll make it back tonight though. Going back to family house. -_-

But I believe someone wanted an 8?
I swear to God Raven if you blow us all up, I will be very very sad.
Between a nasty virus, Christmas and the forums loading very slowly, I have to admit that I actually haven't a clue what's going on. Sorry
I checked Caps and his character appears to be a likely scum one, he also is a Killing, Protective and passive role.

Votal 2A

Votal 2A:​

TheCapsFan (2) - JamieIsBored, Midorikawa

Not Voting (9) - TheCapsFan, beryllium, coordinator lissi #2, Princess Abigail, ExLight, Parissong, RavenRaziel98, Potato-2.0, Snowy

Bonus Vote:​

Extend Day 2 by 24 hours (1) - ExLight

Day 2 ends in 42 hours.

Orange pretty close 2nd though

Spam filter is dumb I don't care

Back
Top Bottom