• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Stanley Parable Mafia - Eight Stanleys Ending (Town + 8 Wins)

Is your passive a form of miller?
I don't want to break any of the anti-claim mechanics or anything like that, so I can neither confirm nor deny this, but I will say if I was a miller this game, i wouldn't claim right away for those same reasons.

I'm watching ME's stream.
Bummed I missed it.

Come hang out in my stream on Thursday too. :p

I’ve been watching hunger games bloopers because the prequel book has done something to me and I’ll never recover (in a good way I think)
Still haven't seen it. But I did get my girlfriend the book for Christmas.

I checked Caps and his character appears to be a likely scum one, he also is a Killing, Protective and passive role.
Also, use your brain a bit Jamie. If I'm scum, what killing role am I? Scum factional kills are not roles, and something like Strongman would be considered Passive I bet.
Beep boop AMA
Favorite Fire Emblem character?

I may have already asked you this at some point.

What time? Maybe I’ll pop in the VC to harass you.

Also, use your brain a bit Jamie. If I'm scum, what killing role am I? Scum factional kills are not roles, and something like Strongman would be considered Passive I bet.
Right.

Unvote: The CapsFan
Supervote: Thecapsfan

I don’t think you’re town.
the latter is just a normal ExLight

kidding ofc
I take offense to this! He and I are like the same height!

I'll try and be there! Might not be for long but I'll turn up.
That is a very good counterargument. I can see a world where the wizard could like curse you or something.

@Quasar_Catfish can you clarify whether strongman is considered a passive role type please.

Back
Top Bottom