• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

If they haven't done anything too towny then why do you have a town read on them?
I have no reason not to believe that she’s not town, same with everyone else at the moment

I have no reason not to believe that she’s not town, same with everyone else at the moment
Is a townread how people start off in your reads?
What motivates you to find mafia if you just assume everyone is town?

Do you think mafia targeted Lissi or do you think she died successfully protecting someone?
And if the latter, who?

• you have three shots of Poisoner (Poisoner x3).
  • when you Poison a player, they will die at the end of the next phase.
  • you may Poison whoever you wish, whenever you wish (either Night or Day)

1711315357248.png

1711315289830.png

1711315447952.png

1711315580136.png

1711315668686.png

I think it's a bit too early to double down on scum disrupted N1 and get them to claim, specially since it's easy to miss that it's usable at any phase

but I think I'll look back and see if Lissi might've poked someone's nerve in the case of that possibility

As far as I know you were neighbors with her and that's it?
I don't think you hardclaimed anything else?
I haven't hardclaimed anything, but if you look at a couple of my last posts from this page you should be able to figure out what I am pretty quick (also the riddle which I can quote for you if you want)

Back
Top Bottom