• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chemical Compounds Mafia - Endgame (TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for my lack of a Soulmaster vote earlier, I didn't see any reason to pile on him as the reasoning for his wagon is pretty straightforward at the moment. I'd rather look around for additional options. That's partly why I didn't change my vote last day phase either.

But Soulmaster only had two votes.

You want shit? Sure let's get this done.

Top scum, Caps and MegaPod are my top two by far.
Caps ever since his first post there has been something gnawing at me. He starts with Excuses which is fine, I've done that enough times. Neighborhood experience like normal as well, but then the post is rounded off by asking if the game is bastard. @TheCapsFan, what prompted this?
Next few posts seem fine, mainly just reactions. Though, they are generic sort of reactions to just about everything. After that he gets dead set on the Vigilante idea.

So basically you're calling me out for contributing to the game and asking a question that the hosts failed to address in the rules. Alright. Sounds logical to me. /sarcasm

MegaPod reactions. First couple posts seem fine, but then he makes a mention of outing as neighbors early being smart. No offense, but that's pretty dumb. As neighbors, you sit on that. You know one of you is Mafia, so for a couple days you wait and watch. When that isn't known, the mafia neighbor will be playing normally or whatnot, but once it is outed there is an automatic shutdown/covering. But if the neighbors bit isn't outed until Day 3 or so, that allows a good bit of info being in the thread, and chances that something that rubbed someone else the wrong way might have further evidence. I don't have much beyond that, but there is still just something that feels off.

I think what MegaPod did was fine. He gave a claim that introduced new information into the game to work off of. Correct me if I'm wrong but saying\ that MegaPod is scum is pretty WIFOM-y.

I don't really have any top townies. FinalArcadia seems the best thus far. HumanDawn seems to be acting normal, and Max is naturally suspicious to me. Jinjo seems on the townie side. I don't have much else and I've been sitting on this post for too long I need to get it out there.

Fishy that you don't mention Kyriaki here yet you are voting me alongside them.

Hey guys, I just got back home so I don't have time to catch up on everything. I agree with the Soulmaster lynch that the 1x Deathproof, while it may fit for a Survivor to survive, Soulmaster could still be an anti-Town and anti-Mafia Serial Killer... or Cultist.

VOTE: Soulmaster

What news I have to share though, is in regards to my Discord, is that I got a notification yesterday that @TheCapsFan left a Discord Chat of Elieson's Everyone is Mafia Mafia! me and him were sharing. This is of a game that happened a bit over a year ago. Why did TheCapsFan just suddenly leave it now despite not leaving it for a year? My theories are that he's either:

a) The other mason of the Namecop Mason claim sharing a Discord chat, thus he thought of also clearing his chats

b) He randomly decided to clear out the Discord chats he is in coincidentally at the same time this game is on-going

c) He is part of the Mafia, which has a discord chat, and just like a), he saw that he was in too many chats and wanted to get a list of chats with just relevant ones

This is the message, for anyone interested:

TheCapsFan left the group.Yesterday at 5:56 AM

Yesterday was 23rd June, and my timezone is GMT+1.

FoS: TheCapsFan

HAHAHA now this is just plain bullshit. Human, I don't know what sort of tinfoil monstrosity you're wearing on your head but you better take it off if you're town. Enough nitpicking on stuff that isn't even relevant to the game and hunt for scum.

If Soulmaster flipped Independent or Town, I thought jdthebud would be Town for thinking Soulmaster is town and the player I suspected for being a Mafia I did not mention was going to be DarthWolf. I did not like the way how DarthWolf played on Day 1 and his posting style looked way too much like a Mafia playstyle. My first post I made on Day 1, DarthWolf quoted me back with a sheeping post behind Max and AE.

Sheeping posts always look suspicious to me and I'm scared of DarthWolf's Mafia playstyle and the reason why I did not mention him on Day 1 was because I thought I was going to be a Night 1 target to get killed and jdthebud placing a vote on me yesterday made it look like he was a Town who thought I was going to be Mafia and that prevented me on being a Night 1 target to get killed because Mafia would not want to kill players who have gotten a vote. DarthWolf apologizes for the lack of posting on the last 24 hours of Day 1 but I saw him posting on the Fun and Games forum section and he neglected the Chemical Compounds Mafia game. DarthWolf and jdthebud's alignment is a mystery to me.

I follow your logic and it's an interesting thought, but I think the chance of Soulmaster being town-aligned is so slim that it's kinda mute at this point. Only one way to find out, though. [VOTE]: Soulmaster

The only reason I'm not voting Human right now is that his actions read more as Lyncher/Jester than scum. But something to look at later in the game.

Whether you guys like it or not, it's still eyebrow raising for me and a perfectly fine thing to point out. I pointed out three possibilities, explained why I would find it eyebrow raising and instead of being challenged on reason for it being reasonably strange, I just get voted.

Unvote: CheffOfGames Don't seem to be able to get anything out of him.

Vote: HumanDawn

Using events that occurred outside the game as proof of anything seems very suspicious to me.

I don't think it being outside the game means it's not game relevant. It's not proof that TheCapsFan is even scum, but a possibility.

Also, it's funny being called a Jester. I feel like it's going to become a recurring thing.

This isn't the first time I've even used this reasoning, because I recall using it against Alex Kaz in one game, and I was Town in it. I was wrong about Alex Kaz being Mafia about it, but I was worried enough about it to point it out, get a reply, and (IIRC?? because I'm not even sure after this) I don't think he got lynched because of me. If it's such a big deal, I can go search for it and come back later.

HAHAHA now this is just plain bullshit. Human, I don't know what sort of tinfoil monstrosity you're wearing on your head but you better take it off if you're town. Enough nitpicking on stuff that isn't even relevant to the game and hunt for scum.

I am scumhunting. I don't care if you think I'm nitpicking. If I think it's relevant and it's in my head, I'm going to say it. Iget a potential read either way. If you think it's bullshit and nitpicky, you're keeping me with no answer.

Hey guys, I just got back home so I don't have time to catch up on everything. I agree with the Soulmaster lynch that the 1x Deathproof, while it may fit for a Survivor to survive, Soulmaster could still be an anti-Town and anti-Mafia Serial Killer... or Cultist.

What news I have to share though, is in regards to my Discord, is that I got a notification yesterday that @TheCapsFan left a Discord Chat of Elieson's Everyone is Mafia Mafia! me and him were sharing. This is of a game that happened a bit over a year ago. Why did TheCapsFan just suddenly leave it now despite not leaving it for a year? My theories are that he's either:

a) The other mason of the Namecop Mason claim sharing a Discord chat, thus he thought of also clearing his chats

b) He randomly decided to clear out the Discord chats he is in coincidentally at the same time this game is on-going

c) He is part of the Mafia, which has a discord chat, and just like a), he saw that he was in too many chats and wanted to get a list of chats with just relevant ones

Food for thought: I honestly doubt that anyone with a straight face would say that if I only mentioned theories a) and b), the comment would be controversial at all, but yet for suggesting a possible Mafia c), the reactions are much more agitated and excitable.

What was strange to you about it, if I may ask?

And what I try to look for when scumhunting now is mere attempts to “look Town,” as it’s the Mafia who would most care about their image

It felt strange because it felt like you were saying "this is what I do as Town". In the process, you actually sounded like you cared about what your image was... which you then say it's what the Mafia cared about. FYI, it's not a scum read, it's how I understood the way you expressed it.

It felt strange because it felt like you were saying "this is what I do as Town". In the process, you actually sounded like you cared about what your image was... which you then say it's what the Mafia cared about. FYI, it's not a scum read, it's how I understood the way you expressed it.

I was explaining something that I was looking for that I consider suspicious behavior. I’ll leave it to the other players to judge if my efforts are genuine.

VOTE: Soulmaster.

There is honestly no way Soulmaster isn't anti-town - even if he isn't scum, which I still think he is. If he's actually an independent like he claims, then he's probably a Serial Killer. If not a Serial Killer, then, just as Human suggested... potentially a Cultist or some other manner of anti-town independent.

jdthebud said:
As for my lack of a Soulmaster vote earlier, I didn't see any reason to pile on him as the reasoning for his wagon is pretty straightforward at the moment. I'd rather look around for additional options. That's partly why I didn't change my vote last day phase either.
While you aren't required to put a vote on him, despite you finding him to be a likely Serial Killer and it's odd you wouldn't want to contribute to the potential lynch, you also hadn't appeared to be searching actively for a person to vote last phase, either. So why not just vote for the time being and then switch if you found someone more worthy? It just makes you look like you're really trying to avoid putting a vote down.

I need to read the Human thing, so just a second there and I'll get to it - I just wanted to get this out here.

HumanDawn said:

Do you genuinely believe this or are you just using it as a reason (like an excuse) to find Caps suspicious since you can't prove it in any other way? I feel like I'm not wording this correctly, it makes sense in my head, but.

Caps leaving the server seems coincidental in my eyes. However, on that note, I don't think Human bringing it up makes him all that suspicious. It brings way too much attention onto him, why would he bother? There's no reason for Human to point out something so bizarre. Not sure what to think, but it's just really outlandish-seeming. Voting him feels too reckless.

Do you genuinely believe this or are you just using it as a reason (like an excuse) to find Caps suspicious since you can't prove it in any other way? I feel like I'm not wording this correctly, it makes sense in my head, but.

Caps leaving the server seems coincidental in my eyes. However, on that note, I don't think Human bringing it up makes him all that suspicious. It brings way too much attention onto him, why would he bother? There's no reason for Human to point out something so bizarre. Not sure what to think, but it's just really outlandish-seeming. Voting him feels too reckless.

No, I never said I believed that c) was the case. I got on Discord, was surprised TheCapsFan left the chat now, thought of the game and then connected it to it. It's nothing concrete but it's a possibility I thought was worth mentioning and acting a bit on. I didn't think it would get me some negative attention and I genuinely don't see what's so bizarre about it. I think it may be because of my FoS, which I did to pressure TheCapsFan to see his answer to it. I get that the possibility existing itself can be coincidental and I even said it in b), but I get more of a concrete answer through reading the player's response to it. That's scumhunting, baby. For even suggesting that TheCapsFan could even be Mafia for this one reason, he insulted my scumhunting by calling it "tinfoil monstrosity" and is trying to paint me as an Independent, even as a Jester to treat me as a big joke. All this while still no answer. That's not a good response. Town or Mafia, he's not helping me, yet he says I'm the one that should be doing a better job.

Official Day 2 Votals - Hour 31

SoulMaster (8)- MegaPod, Jinjo, Darthwolf, FinalArcadia, Cilantro, HumanDawn, TheCapsFan, Feenie
HumanDawn (2)- AussieEevee, Max1996
TheCapsFan (2) - Kyriaki, Soulmaster

There's around 17 hours in Day 2. The phase will end on June 25, 2018 (Monday) at 4pm PST Countdown Timer.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.

Last edited:
HumanDawn (2)- AussieEevee, Max1996
I thought there were more votes on HD than that.

Unvote: HumanDawn

Soulmaster's lynch seems assured, but I'm going to put my vote back on @CheffOfGames
Vote: CheffOfGames

Inactive players really hurt the town, Cheff. If you are town, please post!

You forgot to bold your vote AussieEevee.

I... Im pretty sure its not his first game.

Thats just a host mistake of mentioning the right people. SM was already in the game.

If Soulmaster flipped Independent or Town, I thought jdthebud would be Town for thinking Soulmaster is town and the player I suspected for being a Mafia I did not mention was going to be DarthWolf. I did not like the way how DarthWolf played on Day 1 and his posting style looked way too much like a Mafia playstyle. My first post I made on Day 1, DarthWolf quoted me back with a sheeping post behind Max and AE.

Sheeping posts always look suspicious to me and I'm scared of DarthWolf's Mafia playstyle and the reason why I did not mention him on Day 1 was because I thought I was going to be a Night 1 target to get killed and jdthebud placing a vote on me yesterday made it look like he was a Town who thought I was going to be Mafia and that prevented me on being a Night 1 target to get killed because Mafia would not want to kill players who have gotten a vote. DarthWolf apologizes for the lack of posting on the last 24 hours of Day 1 but I saw him posting on the Fun and Games forum section and he neglected the Chemical Compounds Mafia game. DarthWolf and jdthebud's alignment is a mystery to me.
Are you talking about the post above? If not, can you quote it cause that post is just correcting you on something, there is no sheeping.
I still don't get why you didn't immediately share this on D1. Especially if you would think you'd die N1, you need to share your stuff before it's too late.
On my posting in F&G (which is something happening outside of the game so shouldn't be something to be taken that seriously if you make reads), F&G is easier reading and posting than a mafia game, i had some moments where I could check the forum and make some quick replies. I wanted to take my time to read this thread.

MegaPod reactions. First couple posts seem fine, but then he makes a mention of outing as neighbors early being smart. No offense, but that's pretty dumb. As neighbors, you sit on that. You know one of you is Mafia, so for a couple days you wait and watch. When that isn't known, the mafia neighbor will be playing normally or whatnot, but once it is outed there is an automatic shutdown/covering. But if the neighbors bit isn't outed until Day 3 or so, that allows a good bit of info being in the thread, and chances that something that rubbed someone else the wrong way might have further evidence. I don't have much beyond that, but there is still just something that feels off.
Imo MP outing the neighborhood was a good move. If he didn't do it in their private chat then it makes the other town members aware of it and now also everyone outside of it. This way he locks the mafia member out of useful info and possible blending and deceiving. Removing that member should be a high priority so the chat can be used to full potential and confirm the others as town. I am quite certain there is a scum member in it, 1 no more. Maybe an indep of any kind but I'm not sure. I'm not a science expert but is there a chemical group of 4 which would make a lot of sense with a dangerous chemical. We might be able to use Cilantros result to find the target.

Again, events happening outside of the game shouldn't be seriously considered for hunting.

No one did anything yet besides confirming, what makes you say this part?

Also confirmed.

True but that doesn't mean this adds any value to your post or the game.

And that's why you need to try to generate that conversation :p

I... Im pretty sure its not his first game.

Thats just a host mistake of mentioning the right people. SM was already in the game.

This is the sheeping post I was talking about.

Kyriaki voted max, check again.

Vote seems like a miscommunication / maybe pressure vote for them.

These are the only posts you have made on Day 1 and they add no contribution. Your posts scared me and you really did look like a Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom