• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that I would be the next target.

I'm the Ascetic 1x Watcher and I watched Mido last night who was visited by Jinjo.

Vote: Jinjo

Nice try scum but I got roleblocked today and Feenie used her action on Cheff on night 1 and I'm confirmed as Town by now.

My top three targets:

1. Swarla
2. Renato Sinclair
3. jdthebud

And also, these are the lists Rainbow wanted Feenie to target and if Rainbow was suspicious of those players, then he would have visited one of those players and he didn't visit them.

Nice! This is a no brainer, but since this may be the last phase: cop, if you got good results show them.

Im going with Rainbow Cloud here
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Was already suspicious of him, and Jinjo is pretty much confirmed by now, so that made him look scummier.

Also I am the Restless Spirit: once I die I become mute and the only thing I can do is vote.

Nice try scum but I got roleblocked today and Feenie used her action on Cheff on night 1 and I'm confirmed as Town by now.
Feenie said her shot was 100% on a dragon/demon/god and 25% on everybody else, we just assumed that the scum must be one of those three but that may not be the case, you could be scum with a 75% chance of surviving, the failed shot doesn't confirm you as town.

And also, these are the lists Rainbow wanted Feenie to target and if Rainbow was suspicious of those players, then he would have visited one of those players and he didn't visit them.
The watcher see's the people who visited a player during the night, watching someone I thought was scum wouldn't achieve much other than maybe seeing them visited by a townie. Watching a player who's been confirmed as town on the other hand is good bet as there is a high chance scum will visit them and you were the only player to visit Mido last night, you were most certainly not roleblocked last night.

Nice! This is a no brainer, but since this may be the last phase: cop, if you got good results show them.

Im going with Rainbow Cloud here
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Was already suspicious of him, and Jinjo is pretty much confirmed by now, so that made him look scummier.
Mido was to become the cop so the cop in this game is dead.

I've been suspected as scum for most of the game, I'm not really surprised that the scum would target me for the lynch right now but what is this based on, because I misread HD as town, it wouldn't be the first time he's fooled me in a mafia game.

I've been suspected as scum for most of the game, I'm not really surprised that the scum would target me for the lynch right now but what is this based on, because I misread HD as town, it wouldn't be the first time he's fooled me in a mafia game.

I was also sus of HD and I did not like the way how HD responded back to me on Day 3.

@Rainbow Cloud But that kind of proves that Jinjo can't be scum. I tried to kill Cheff N1 and it failed - if Cheff (Jinjo) was scum, then it would've been a 100% success rate. If Cheff (Jinjo) were town (which is the most likely, then it could've had a chance at working... but that didn't happen. With it failing, that proves Jinjo's innocence. Unless I'm misunderstanding my ability, I don't see how Jinjo can't town.

Seth Rollins said:
@Feenie was it you that killed HumanDawn last night?
I was wondering who was the other person that tried killing Human. Like Renato just said - they killed Human, but I used my kill against him as well since I found him suspect.

@Feenie you missed my point and tried to twist it, I don't think the scum are dragon/demon/god like was implied.

It's convenient you also say you targeted HD as it cannot be confirmed, I think we've found Jinjo's scumbuddy.

So basically you're saying Renato and I are both a scum team? Renato said she killed HD and Feenie used her night action on Cheff and Renato which means we are both confirmed as Town and I got roleblocked today.

No I'm saying you and Feenie are the scum team. I believe Renato's claim.

I was the one who suspected Feenie earlier if she was fakeclaiming or not and I caught you lying saying I visited Mido and I did not because I got roleblocked.

Vote: Jinjo
He seems to be purposefully misinterpreting what RainbowCloud is saying and manipulating his words. I dont trust it.

That just goes to show both RC and Swarla are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom