• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

because it's kind of not fleshed out enough, I'm looking through calvin's past games and I'm having second thoughts on my own idea. for the record I thought it was him saying some contradictory stuff in games past.

I am drowning in vagueness. Vagueness has completely filled my lungs, and I am dead.

Vote: ReturnofMCH

If a lack of lynch won't help us why did you vote no lynch day 1? Where is the inconsistency coming from?

My stance on lynching evolves as the situation changes, based on what I see as having the most benefit for Town. In that particular case, I outright stated my D1 No Lynch vote was because, at the time, I had no idea who to vote for based on the activity; I was still adjusting to Sloonei and JJJ being around. Once things calmed down and I got a better read, I changed it to be more beneficial, including an examination of why I felt the three options I was considering were best based on the read I had at the time.

If anything, we came out of Night 1 in a massively better condition than we should have. Not all of my choices during that day may have been the best, but I do not feel Town was hurt by them.

There's not much "soon" available to us before the deadline. How about you just look over his recent trustfall effort (link) and share your thoughts on that.

I meant after the day phase. At this point, I don't want to get caught up in examining his posts and end up being the reason today is a no lynch.

This post is just your friendly neighborhood JJJ dropping in to state that a no lynch on Day 1 is the devil. Thanks for listening, everyone.

Town recently won a game without lynching anyone at any point. It was an interesting game. And proved it's possible for Town to win even when they can't agree on who to lynch as long as they play smart in the night phase. And the Town play during that game was brilliant.

And now onto my read on MCH.

If I find a replacement activity for the snorkeling I will not be around to see the flip, intense

The claim is passive, mirroring Eevee's miller claim. It cannot be affirmed and must be taken or left. I'm inclined to leave it.

MCH, do you have any other elements to your role?

fine kill me if you must, I just want out of this game because I regret subbing in, its something I used to avoid for this very reason that I would give up on reading the thread and then die.

Give me time to read man
Just got home

Do whatchoo gotta do, muh Nut. The deadline is in 90 minutes though, so time is of the essence.

fine kill me if you must, I just want out of this game because I regret subbing in, its something I used to avoid for this very reason that I would give up on reading the thread and then die.

We're better off for your having joined us. You've already contributed more than your predecessor (no offense to Max). I don't find your claim believable though, and this is all apart from a separate issue -- Eevee spent more of his time saying things about Max than nearly anyone else despite his having been absent. It's a concern.

[2] TheCapsFan - Ereshkigal, speedchuck
[1] Spiritual Mask Salesman - TheCapsFan
[2] ReturnofMCH - bulba account, JJJ

Top to bottom, who I trust the most, the lower the name, the least I trust.

Sloonei - Highly vocal, spearheaded AE's Lynch. I believe his Millar claim. He was silienced for a reason, that being he would have been beneficial towards scumhunting today.

Speedchuck - Looks good to me.

Bulba - I like his contributions so far

Eresh - I want to believe his claim (it is possible that Sloonei has other abilities and Miller is just a modifer. Iirc, it was stated by a Bulba native that this isn't odd within this community). However, I disagree with the notion that Sloonei was silenced simply by consequence of visting Calvin. Anyway, based on my own role, I believe his claim because I also have two abilities, and that's probably the same

JJJ - So he is pushing the game along, asking a lot of questions. I still dislike how he had to throw votes around and then change them up. And tbh, what annoys me about him is he responds to my votes like he knows how my mind processes, discrediting some things I say as bogus. If I'm going to be lynched over Caps I'll be forced to claim, and I'd rather not do that because part of the fun of the game for me is seeing how long I can go without needing to reveal my role.

Deku - He's avoided really digging deep into the game, and on Day 2 that's what I'd expect from him. Again, I know he has been busy this month because we're good friends, but there's only so much I can let pass. He's breifly touched on his opinion of me, but I was expecting him to atleast go deeper on me than any other player, since we have history playing together. Granted, I probsbly haven't gave much to work with anyway for anyone otherwise I wouldn't be a top lynchee today, lol.

Nova - "Bulba bad" legit the most memorable thing from him.

Dale - Dale who?

Capsfan - Honestly was uncertain of him, but I liked his last few posts, and even him asking me for reads and questioning why I voted AE towards the end of the day. And to that, because I vote for who I think is scummiest, and AE's self-destruct was the scummiest thing on Day 1. It was late, to the point where it wouldn't have mattered anyway, but still, I think everyone should vote for the day.

RoMCH - I dislike his no lynch suggestion. His bulletproof claim is just too vague, I think he's a Mafioso who is trying to fakeclaim but failed.

there's a difference between a D1 no lynch and a D2 no lynch, D1 no lynchs usually help gather info, any NL from D2 onward is just ugh

Hmm... I'm not certain how I feel on this one... What I've seen on Bulba is that D1 lynches usually help. We've had people set up structured Mafia hunting using the Restless Dead role and themselves being lynched Day 1. Granted, last time didn't work out so well for Town, but that was a very bizarre game.

finnnnnnnnnnnnne.
I personally dunno who to suspect, but I think calvin and eresh stand out the most.

Why? I've not seen this answered.

and sorry for the inactivity today, I was planning on being more active but then I got busy with grocery shopping and then passed out when I got home.

Hmm... Strange... There have been a lot of reasons for people to be inactive this game.

calvin is mostly meta reasons, but that's not a be all end all because I used to rely a bit too much on meta and still somewhat do and it cost me a lot of games
as for eresh I haven't played many games with them but they usually make plausible theories, and yet this time as stated before they went for a D1 no lynch

Not saying anything on Calvin that is a definite answer, and only repeating what Bulba said about me for my read. This is sounding a lot like a panicked Mafia member trying to cover their butt.

it doesn't help I'm not used to subbing in games, and usually I play them from the start. I also only recently started playing again because I stopped for 3 years for personal reasons.

Information on trying to say they can't play well.

I didn't ever agree with a D1 no lynch in this game, I just was saying it has worked before. which was my point.

that's the part I'm iffy on telling right now

Still refusing to speak on Calvin. Perhaps not wanting to lead a lynch on a scumbuddy?

seriously? it's only day 2 and I'm still rusty at playing mafia, ESPECIALLY as a sub, if I must I will say I'm a bulletproof

A believable role, but not necessarily one that is Town. Mafia can be bulletproof too.

because it's kind of not fleshed out enough, I'm looking through calvin's past games and I'm having second thoughts on my own idea. for the record I thought it was him saying some contradictory stuff in games past.

Wanting to indicate Calvin for... stuff he said in other games? What?

and it hasn't said my vest was wasted yet. I don't even know anymore honestly, I'm trying to help the game but it's just too off for me to properly scum hunt.

Avoiding, again, saying anything definite.

And now wants out of this game once the pressure is on them because they have nothing to say.

Nearly everything you have said is vague, empty, and either repeating what others have said or trying to avoid giving actual answers. At this point, I believe you're Mafia.

Eresh - I want to believe his claim (it is possible that Sloonei has other abilities and Miller is just a modifer. Iirc, it was stated by a Bulba native that this isn't odd within this community). However, I disagree with the notion that Sloonei was silenced simply by consequence of visting Calvin. Anyway, based on my own role, I believe his claim because I also have two abilities, and that's probably the same *For other Townies

Can anyone link me to eevee's flip

It would take a while for me to get there in mobile

Back
Top Bottom