• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

1/3-Phase Votals
Space (2):
HumanDawn, Pika_pika42
DekuNut (2): Midorikawa, Jinjo
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (1): Feenie
HumanDawn (1): TheCapsFan
Pika_pika42 (1): Space
Feenie (1): Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
Not Voting (4): Rainbow Cloud, DekuNut, ExLight, Tood

How does a loved role work exactly? Do they get one less vote on them? Looks like Space slipped because if she was a loved she would have one less vote on her and when I looked at this vote count from day 3 Space has 2 votes on her and she never got one less vote on her.

Space said:
Probably gonna think I'm bullshitting, but my role is Loved. if I get voted then I require an extra vote than usually required to be lynched.
Looking back at the claim, could you word it in a different way maybe? I'm not sure I'm fully understanding it.

Buy as a Loved you have one less vote??

What do you mean?

How does a loved role work exactly? Do they get one less vote on them? Looks like Space slipped because if she was a loved she would have one less vote on her and when I looked at this vote count from day 3 Space has 2 votes on her and she never got one less vote on her.

All my role says is that I need an extra vote than a normal lynch might require on me. Whatever the elimination threshold is, or hammer, would need an additional vote to lynch me out. There's nothing about getting one less vote.

I think they need Maj+1 to get lynched according to their claim

What do you mean?

All my role says is that I need an extra vote than a normal lynch might require on me. Whatever the elimination threshold is, or hammer, would need an additional vote to lynch me out. There's nothing about getting one less vote.

So we can test this claim now by putting 6 votes on you, then have somebody unvote? :O

which is actually a bit weird since hammering is only implied and never explicitly stated iirc

if ties were RNG lynch I think it would make more sense too it could give priority to whoever isn’t her but I don’t think that’s the case

Lol sent that too quick. But I mean I have an obligation to not be lynched. can't specify.

What’s your obligation to not be lynched that can’t be specified and what does it have to do with your role?

What’s your obligation to not be lynched that can’t be specified and what does it have to do with your role?

well as said, i can't specify & make of it what you will. You guys can vote me if you want.

could somebody lay out what everyone's claims are so far? I'm losing track.

well as said, i can't specify & make of it what you will. You guys can vote me if you want.
A Loved role doesn't fit the "obligation to not get lynched" statement made before, which makes me wonder if there's another role of Space's that she's making sure to hide?

I think there are too many protective roles tbh. Isn't babysitter kinda opposite of bodyguard, plus the jailer claim and Fatima's still undisclosed supposed protection role.
Though I am Town-reading you and ExLight, so I am ready believe your claims.

Not sure but I think most lynchers are straightaway told the player whom they have to lynch. When they are not told the player directly but a character name, they usually get a name cop to understand who their target is.
I’m finding it weird that apparently my role didn’t block ExLight’s, but I asked LG if I would get the same message if I was roleblocked of being acknowledged and processed. If this is ExLight’s scum game... oh boy...

Oh yeah some Lynchers are like that with the player named, but from my experience most weren’t.

could somebody lay out what everyone's claims are so far? I'm losing track.
But why can’t you specify?

Pika_Pika42 - Paranoid Ascetic
TheCapsFan - Bomb that works in the night
ExLight - Babysitter
ZinnLav - JOAT
Feenie - Lyncher
HumanDawn - Jailer
Midorikawa - Cop checked N1 by Zinn
Jinjo - Tracked N2 by Zinn
Space - Loved
Fatima - Doc/Bodyguard
Snowy - ???

tbh out of all those claims “bomb that works only in the night” is the most out of place one

I'm not buying this claim and this looks like mafia fake claiming.

I analyzed the wagon on day 2 and the mafia team has to be Snowy, Feenie, and Space.

Scum Snowy has fake claimed miller 3 times and if he claims miller in this game I will not fall for this claim.
I had been coming to this exact same conclusion.

and if they’re defeatist scum lying to shorten discussion time we just end up losing 3 days of solving? :surppika:
if we’re going to do that let’s do it next to EoD
I doubt that would be their strategy with the claim. If we do it near EoD and we prove her role, she won’t most votes be stuck on her?

I doubt that would be their strategy with the claim. If we do it near EoD and we prove her role, she won’t most votes be stuck on her?
as long as we have a second viable wagon and active players it shouldn’t be hard to move the votes out

how town indicative is loved tho
I don’t remember seeing it recently and I’m not sure if scum can have it

Why not TheCapsFan? If Feenie is lying we would know eventually and lynch her. DekuNut would have claimed Miller ages ago.

I agree that it’s odd Jinjo left me out of the picture. I still think there is a world where there are two scum between the four of us though.

But why can’t you specify?

Pika_Pika42 - Paranoid Ascetic
TheCapsFan - Bomb that works in the night
ExLight - Babysitter
ZinnLav - JOAT
Feenie - Lyncher
HumanDawn - Jailer
Midorikawa - Cop checked N1 by Zinn
Jinjo - Tracked N2 by Zinn
Space - Loved
Fatima - Doc/Bodyguard
Snowy - ???

if I could say why, I would.

Thanks for compiling the claims. would be nice to know all of them to further examine.....

Loved is an easy fakeclaim to make fwiw.

and so is bomb that only works at night.

Back
Top Bottom