Recent content by Blue1225

1. B

The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

New series definitely has potential. If you haven't seen it yet, let me say don't go into it expecting it to be as good as the original right away. That's unrealistic, yet people do it all the time. Its two episodes in. I like what they're doing by moving everything so far into the future, yet I...
  2. B

What kind of a trainer are you?

As my sig says, I use whatever pokemon I like. If it means some are legendaries then so be it. I'm pretty balanced for the most part and its rare for me to have two pokemon of the same type on my team. I like to make my pokemon as rounded as possible and will teach them moves to take care of...
  3. B

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Long as the monkey's aren't made the new starters I don't really care. Though I personally think they should leave the starters alone and not give them new formes or anything like that.
  4. B

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Not a bad idea. Though I think if implemented it should be that Kyurem doesn't transform back till the end of the battle. This method gets rid of any need to change the pokedex or the need for Kyurem to hold an item to transform. I...
  5. B

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread No lol I don't want to see a new forme for Volcarona or any other pokemon. I'm also pretty sure the New Kyurem Formes will be version exclusive.
  6. B

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Why would the player be following Ghetsis at all? Absolutely. Read Chamber of Secrets before Philosopher's Stone and never had a problem. Though I suppose its only something a real genius could do. I'd personally be shocked if no one on here...
  7. B

What Types should B-Kyurem and W-Kyurem be?

Ice/Fire, Ice Burn (Cold Flare) and Ice/Electric, Freeze Shock (Freeze Bolt) Unique combos that need to see the light of day.
  8. B

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Dudes got a point though, if you're playing as Hilbert/Hilda again it'd be redundant to have to get badges you already have. Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. You can make it so Ghetsis hacks the PC and takes your pokemon, but no way is he going to...
  9. B

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread There's really no way to predict how far in the future the games will be. Personally I don't see it being anymore than 3 years and if it was that long, we could still play as Hilbert/Hilda, but with an updated and older look. There are definitely...
  10. B

Tritypes

I never want to see tritypes personally. Too much work figuring out the strengths and weaknesses.
  11. B

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Yes. Yes I do. Ice Burn and Freeze Shock after all.
  12. B

Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to Europe "this autumn": Nintendo of Europe ... Naah lol I just think they've had this planned out for a good while now.
  13. B

What constitutes a filler?

A GOOD Portion of the Johto arc then. Nothing more to say.
  14. B

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread This'd be an extremely ingenious way for GF to handle things. It's a callback to something that was mentioned in the previous games and it allows for players to use the same protagonist, as well as give you something else to work towards. Ok, I...
  15. B

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Yes. Yes it did. IF GF decided to do it they'd probably come up with a different way, instead of creating an entirely new type of cartridge, though you never know with video games.
Back
Top Bottom