Recent content by BlueNostalgia

1. B

SKYRIDGE: Ted's Story - Redemption

Sorry sorry sorry! I missed a week; my final week of exams was hectic, but they're all finished now. To make up for it, from now on I hope to continue to post chapters every Sunday, but also (over Summer anyway) I hope to post at least one more chapter a week too. Having said that, I won't be...
  2. B

COMPLETE: Pokemon Academy Year II: Second Year Rhapsody

So I've always been behind Pokemon Academy since it began, I never even caught up with Dragon's Roar before it was finished, but finally, finally, I'm completly caught up. :L I'm not really sure where to start; I don't wanna make this review terribly long, but there's so much to say considering...
  3. B

TEEN: Brotherhood

American? I didn't know it was an American thing; I live in the UK and I was taught to use two. It doesn't bother me GM, I'm just surprised to hear this, but I guess you learn something new everyday. Another great chapter; I can't wait to see what happens in the Ruins of Alph. They always get...
  4. B

"Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

To an extent I agree, but just because it doesn't need one doesn't mean that it wouldn't still be cool. Regardless, if the next game that's released after B2/W2 is 'Grey', I'll be really annoyed. Like I said before, I think that it'd be really cool if they eventually made a 'Grey' version that...
  5. B

BN's Challenge thread

Starting this thread in the middle of my exams was a terrible idea... :L Sorry that I keep taking so long to update guys. mwto; sure, if you want, but you don't have to, it's just like a little side thing you can do if you want. :) What you do is, you put updates on your profile's blog if you...
  6. B

Woopsies, that should be fixed now. If anyone spots anymore be sure to let me know. And thanks, I look forward to it. :)
  7. B

The "final" thought about the Arceus/Mew "problem".

I'm unsure of how old this thread is or if people are still interested in it, but after reading though some of it, I'm really sorry I missed it. All of this. There are numerous things in the Pokemon canon that people seem to completly neglegt, despite being established as main series facts...
  8. B

BN's Challenge thread

Oh good grief, it's becoming quite difficult to keep up with you all; I've just spent like twenty minutes updating and correcting the entries on the first post. :L ;_; But it is now up to date, and it's nice to see so many people getting involved. Thanks for the two challenges I was given, I...
  9. B

BN's Challenge thread

The first post is fully up to date now. I'm busy right now, but I'll set Dark Victini and Shiny Shinx challenges ASAP. Also, Shiny Shinx, thanks for the challenge, but I refuse. I put up a list of Pokemon I don't want to use about a page back, just because i use those Pokemon all the time, and...
  10. B

I'm glad to see you all enjoyed it, and I think I agree with you; reading back on it, my writing was a little sloppy last chapter, but hopefully it'll pick up again as I get back into the swing of things. Like I've said, the Summary thread is totally up to date in terms of Liberation, and will...
  11. B

TEEN: Going Rogue

Set on a tropical island, a hot headed kid obsessed with getting a Fire type and becoming the very strongest, no matter what, a more level headed guy that's the same age, and one who's a little younger that hasn't become strong enough and brave enough not to whine yet, all three of whom consider...
  12. B

BN's Challenge thread

Oh okay, I understand now, and accept!
  13. B

BN's Challenge thread

Alright, here's a list of Pokemon I don't want to use, again, simply because I want to use this challenge to get to know Pokemon I've never really used before. I use these ones all the time. Pidgey, Sentret, Rattata, Caterpie, Sandshrew, Mareep, Wooper, Gastly, Bellsprout, Abra, Exeggcute...
  14. B

BN's Challenge thread

Also Baron Dante, what do you mean by this?
  15. B

BN's Challenge thread

I'm gonna accept all of them except mwto's; no offence man, it's just that I use Sentret all the time, it's one of my favourite Pokemon! :) Would it be easier if I posted a specific list of Pokemon I don't want? Sorry to be awkward about this guys... :L
Back
Top Bottom