Recent content by Bug Catcher Wade

1. Bug Catcher Wade

Anyone needing one of the 20th Anniversary Legendaries or other Event Pokémon?

I missed out on Darkrai if you've still got them! I can take a look for those items and see if I have them. Thanks!
  2. Bug Catcher Wade

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

Thank you very much!!
  3. Bug Catcher Wade

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

I would love one if you've still got them! My friend code is 2750 2391 3576 and my trainer name is Andrew. I've registered your friend code with the name Wolfram, but I can change it to the other one if you need. Thanks!
  4. Bug Catcher Wade

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm probably not the first person to bring this up, but is there a plan to include Gen 6 sprites onto the sprite charts?
  5. Bug Catcher Wade

GEN VI: Charizardite X

I recently bought a used copy of Pokemon Y and looted everything I could get from it before starting a new game, so now I have two extra Charizardites Y and I'd like to trade them for Charizardite X, whether you have extras or just prefer Mega Charizard Y. My friend code is 2750 2391 3576 and...
  6. Bug Catcher Wade

Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp "The exact same turn" A turn includes your own and your opponent's attack, right? both sides choosing moves, then all the action happening, then back to the move selection menu is considered one turn? And at...
  7. Bug Catcher Wade

Why do you guys want regular evolutions over megas

I love Mega evolutions for pokemon which are already at their third stage like charizard and Alakazam, or which are equivalently big powerhouses even though they have only one or to stages like Gyarados and Abomasnow. But some pokemon are small and shrimpy. Maybe a more competitive player...
  8. Bug Catcher Wade

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) To get the Heracross/Pinsir Mega Stones in Canada, I hear you have to agree to get the newsletter from your trainer profile on Pokemon.com is that this?: And if not, how can I get Heracronite in Canada?
  9. Bug Catcher Wade

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Anybody notice the Bionicle silhouette in the fake Corocoro scan?
  10. Bug Catcher Wade

Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Easter Giveaway: (Giveaway for readers in North America onl

Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Easter Giveaway: (Giveaway for readers in North America My favourite is Blastoise Ex because it would be a perfect fit to modify my Solar Strike deck.
  11. Bug Catcher Wade

Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Easter Giveaway: (Giveaway for readers in North America onl

Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Easter Giveaway: (Giveaway for readers in North America Does the flashfire expansion count as part of the XY series?
  12. Bug Catcher Wade

Mewtwonite Y for legendary

I have Phione, but not Manaphy. I also have some extra Shiny gen4 legendaries from the event last year, but they're on my gen 5 games, and I don't have Poketransfer yet. I'm really ostly interested in stones though. If Mewtwonite Y is spoken for and that's the only one you were offering, then...
  13. Bug Catcher Wade

Couple discovers Masuda method after child born Shiny: New mechanics lead to interest

Re: Couple discovers Masuda method after child born Shiny: New mechanics lead to inte Kinda ruins it when you put two big "THIS ARTICLE IS A HOAX" messages at the top. Maybe add it a few days later when it's not April fools' day any more, but saying that right away completely takes the fun out.
  14. Bug Catcher Wade

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Has the poketransfer opened? Or a trial period for some people? A passerby from Japan is offering to trade me stuff like Togepi and Beldum, which I didn't think you could get in X or Y yet.
Back
Top Bottom