• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by colours

1. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

i'd... probably remove? like, i get the point is to always crit, but the really low base power means i don't really see the advantages of using it over say, freeze-dry or ice beam in most scenarios. hail
  2. colours

Underrated Pokemon

lanturn i really and truly do love lanturn. it's such a damn shame that it's overshadowed pretty much completely by rotom-wash who has much better stats in pretty much almost if not every area. still though, lanturn is cool and i wish there was more appreciation for it.
  3. colours

Spoilers Latest Wild Area Max Raids

nah idc what you trade me, this is a dupe anyway so trade me whatever, haha. i'll pm you the arrangements so we don't clutter up this thread. :>
  4. colours

Pokemon Sword and Shield Events/Gifts Thread

the pokemon are boring giveaways, the items aren't. the apriballs are definitely appreciated and i'm going to hoard a ton of them. don't really care much about the pokemon distribution. really though, game freak could've gone bolder to create more excitement than to giveaway boring 'mons most...
  5. colours

What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

late, but part of me really hopes there isn't a third DLC. there's already a lot of concerns about the $90 price tag + Home + Switch Online. adding on another $30 DLC (let's assume it'll be the same price) would have people balking. $120 for a pokemon game would be a lot to ask, even if it had...
  6. colours

if you don't manage to find one, let me know! i believe i have a spare one i can trade you. :>
  7. colours

caught a g-max shiny meowth, but honestly? it's probably the more disappointing g-max shiny to me. there's even less of a difference (to me, that is) than even g-max pikachu. @[email protected]; still though, i suppose it's nice to have...
  8. colours

Spoilers Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

tbh my hopes so far are just new galarian forms. feels a bit underwhelming that we got so few and i'm hoping for a lot more this time around.
  9. colours

Spoilers Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass
    Threadmarks: Concerning Leaks

Hey everyone! Really late to this, forgive me for that. But I have a really important message to share. As usual, whenever a Pokemon release is right around the corner, potential leaks and rumours come from left and right about the possibilities of what may be in new Pokemon games. However...
  10. colours

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)
    Threadmarks: Repeated Questions

Hi, please keep in mind to keep repeated question to a minimum. We understand responses can be slow, but we'd stress utmost patience for users making their edit request until Bulbapedia staff get around to responding to them. Thank you.
  11. colours

You are a pokemon NPC Trainer

pre-battle: you look like a pretty strong trainer. wanna battle? winning quote: this is a surprising outcome! i did better than expected! losing quote: well, this is kind of a bummer. post-battle: i travel around looking for strong trainers to battle. it's how i can get stronger, myself!
  12. colours

Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

in an update i would make it so the main character would stop wearing dumb clothes specifically for biking. like... i customized my main character for a reason and i can't see that 90% of the time because whenever i traverse the wild area, i have to see that ridiculous getup instead. just slap...
  13. colours

You are a pokemon NPC Trainer

you spot a trainer! as per the social rules of the pokemon world, if you see a trainer, you HAVE to challenge them. it used to be "if two trainers lock eyes with each other", but y'know...not facing the same direction as a challenging trainer doesn't count anymore. but anyway! what do you say...
  14. colours

let's assume that gmax eevee is the next featured raid (it probably will be, but who knows). is anyone here hunting for that, as well? part of me wants to pass on it, but idk. might be nice to have, i think.
  15. colours

Sync Pair Scouting thread

didn't get wallace either, although i didn't spend nearly as much as some people have. i've basically been logging in daily just to do pulls and have been fairly unsuccessful :s