• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

Recent content by colours

1. colours

What was the last thing that made you happy?

enjoying my day off. :>
  2. colours

Why I like forums more than social media: or, it's thinking o'clock

so, this is something that im especially passionate about given i've been on forums since.... goodness... at least 2005 or so. i've seen the high points and the low points, and it honestly really does bum me out that forums are losing out to more popular forums of social media like Reddit. to be...
  3. colours

SPOILERS Official Sword/Shield Travelog Thread

took a break from shiny hunting for a while to kind of think about what i should shiny hunt next for future competitive teams, and honestly i think Drapion has a pretty cool shiny, so i'm likely going to go that route.
  4. colours

What was the last thing that made you angry?

had to cancel my interview today because i just found out it'd be way too far from where i live. :v
  5. colours

Game Freak is relocating their office to the same location that Nintendo is consolidating their Tokyo offices to

i'm not sure if this really says anything as far as leadership/management of Game Freak goes. it might not actually mean anything in particular. i suppose we will see in due time.
  6. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

(please keep in mind to post a move/ability/item after you've critiqued the above move/ability/items, thanks!) Hyper Beam
  7. colours

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

i wish it would stop chasing me in the wild area and going in front of my bike ;_; it's alright though i guess ferrothorn
  8. colours

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Astral Chain seems like a game i've been super curious about. seems like a game that i'd enjoy.
  9. colours

What are you currently thinking about?

thinking about how this interview today is going to go.
  10. colours

Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

soooo i've been giving it a lot of thought, and had some discussions with a few people about it. i've come to realize that when it comes to max raid battles being a "challenge", it's not so much of a fulfilling challenge if you constantly have to worry about the AI's every move. personally...
  11. colours

did you buy both

nah. i considered it, but in reality my Sword version (i got Shield) would just sit pretty much unused, so it'd be a waste if i got it.
  12. colours

What are you feelings/thoughts/concerns about TMs and TRs

which is honestly amazing. like no joke... i was shiny breeding a Rookidee for a Corviknight that i was planning to use as part of a competitive team, and then realized that it only got Roost as an egg move. i was super relived to find out that i can just toss it in the daycare with something...
  13. colours

Nicknaming your new pokemon

just wanted to say here that im actually kinda envious of people that stick to a general "theme" when it comes to nicknaming their pokemon, which is something i've always struggled to do. x.x
  14. colours

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

consider this for a moment: the announcement of the expansion pass on its own is sort of a genius marketing tactic in and of itself. it gets more people on the swsh hype train to either complete their pokedex or finish the game or do as much possible in swsh as they can in preparation for the...
  15. colours

Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

has anyone been keeping up with their weekly bingos? i used to, but then i've.... uh... gotten really lazy with them. .___. honestly these days i just log into the app, collect the login bonuses and focus on doing the Zinnia event. that's all i really care about doing tbh.