• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by colours

1. colours

Notice Staff Chart (Last Updated January 11th, 2021)

@Zachie is now a forum admin and @Asteiri has volunteered to help out in The Arcade!! Congrats to them both and thanks for the help Asteiri!
  2. colours

Hiya! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

hiii o/ welcome to bmgf!!! it's good to see you here o:
  3. colours

The Last Thing You Googled?

"most comfortable mice" my current one is starting to become quite annoying after long periods of use, unfortunately.
  4. colours

What are you currently thinking about?

thinking about what my next job is going to be at this point .-.
  5. colours

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

bored and tired
  6. colours

Collector's Editions

occasionally it crosses my mind but i feel like it's a bit too of an expensive hobby for my tastes. :x
  7. colours

Speculation What Kinds of Extra Content Should the Series Have?

just bring pokeathlon minigames back and the minigames from pokemon stadium 2 and i'll be entertained for hours and hours, tbh. like that, and a decent post-game battle facility. that's all i ask for. minigames especially as i feel that's such a criminally underrated way to unwind after doing a...
  8. colours

Have you ever 'dipped out' of Pokémon?

there are moments where i stop playing the games for extended periods of time as i do get burnt out occasionally. right now though, i'm in the middle of playing Platinum with a friend and i haven't gotten bored, so there's still a tiny spark in there that still enjoys playing pokemon.
  9. colours

Which Pokemon would you say has the sweetest nature?

as in personality-wise? i would think it's chansey/blissey right? at least any of the pokemon that are naturally kind-hearted? or is this a milcery/alcremie play on words?
  10. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

delete. i don't see much of a point in its use, honestly. sky uppercut
  11. colours

Cabinet The Arcade Cabinet #3: How much stock do you put into video game reviews?

i find myself going less by what the reviewers say and seeing the gameplay for myself and whether or not i think it would be worth the purchase. as picky as i am, it takes me long enough to decide whether to buy a game to begin with without taking into account what other people say about it...
  12. colours

What have you been really into lately?

been really into ffxiv thanks to a few friends. i've been playing it constantly for about a month and i'm not even close to getting tired of it. @[email protected]
  13. colours

Cabinet The Arcade Cabinet #3: How much stock do you put into video game reviews?

hey all, welcome to the third arcade cabinet! this discussion is primarily going to discuss video game reviews! simply put: how seriously do you take reviews prior to making a gaming purchase? Link to Previous Arcade Cabinets: #1 - Open World Gaming #2 - Current State of News
  14. colours

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

it's been alright, although for some reason my power keeps going out as if there's an awful storm outside... strange.