Recent content by Garland

1. G

Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-Fi

Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to available over Wi-Fi Deoxys will make 649! Finally!!! I've been waiting since Platinum!
  2. G

Your first legendary pokemon you caught

Moltres in Red or Blue
  3. G

Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3DS XL

Re: Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3D Finally got it after searching around stores for a couple days!
  4. G

Has anyone actually used their Masterball(s)?

Blue: Mewtwo (thought that was the only way) Gold: Ho-Oh Emerald: Regice Platinum: Zapdos SoulSilver: Latios White: Thunderus
  5. G

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/11/13 | NEW EEVEELUTION!) I've thought of that before but for a third evo to the whole line. I don't know if Ninfia is the one.
  6. G

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/11/13 | NEW EEVEELUTION!) Not that this is much but notice the sparkles around Ninfia in this picture. I'm really thinking Ghost, Bug, or Light...?
  7. G

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread I think I'm reading too far into it already but maybe if Yveltal is dark and Xerneas Light, that's why Yveltal blocks the sun in the trailer?
  8. G

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread It may be a long shot but light seemed to play a part in the trailer. Xerneas steps into the light from the from and Yveltal flies in front of the sun. Maybe Light/Grass and Light/Flying combos? The sun could play a major part in the story as...
  9. G

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread Maybe the fact that types are being hidden so much means new type(s)?
  10. G

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le Mienshao has similar ribbons but those are it's arms. Where's the rest of the pages??? Maybe the fact that types are being hidden so much means new type(s)?
  11. G

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml There it is!!
  12. G

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le The strange thing with Eeveelution or starter evo is that the cover is only featuring the one instead of a pair or trio. That could mean plenty of things including it not being an evo of anything we know yet...
  13. G

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le I'm thinking if it's an Eeveelution; it could be Flying, Ghost, Normal or maybe Fighting.
  14. G

New Pokemon Storage System in Generation 6?

I would like to see more storage available sooner and complete re-designs of the boxes. Sorting and better search options too. Just stick with move option to make withdraw/deposit easier. It's definitely time to revamp that whole system. What ever gadget there is, it would be useful to view...
  15. G

What Pokemon X Videogame Crossovers do you want?

Re: Ideas for crossovers between Pokemon and other videogame franchises Get Pokemon in Mario Party and Mario Kart... Pikachu and a Gen VI Pokemon at least to start.
Back
Top Bottom